Chronopost delivery scam

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

Chronopost delivery scam

by Remundo » 18/04/23, 08:45

Hello, BE CAREFUL

I received a scam message this morning.

Stopwatch: The delivery of your package was interrupted because it did not respect the indicated weight. Regularize this via contact-livraison.fr

The site https://contact-livraison.fr/client/login.php

Trying the site, he tried to charge me 48 ct€. Fortunately I did not provide the credit card numbers.

Most of the links on the site point to a 404 error page.

But the site knew where I lived, which suggests that it hacked data from an online merchant with whom I registered...

is a SCAM

He seeks to extract your personal data including the bank card.

BFM TV reports this problem

Note that several fake sites have been created specifically for this scam, such as "chronopost-routings.com" or "chronopost-transport.fr".

However, the objective is the same each time: to recover your personal details in order to be able to hack them.
On the same subject

Beware of these SMS scams that pretend to be your department or region
With the end of the red stamp, will the employees of the Post Office be able to read your mail?

Chronopost reminds on its website that the company's official text messages are sent by the number 38004, and not by a number beginning with 06 or 07. The service also indicates that the parcel number or the name of the sender are always noted in the message body. For any suspicion of questionable message, Chronopost invites Internet users to send the scam to abuse@chronopost.fr.
1 x
Christophe

Re: Chronopost delivery scam

by Christophe » 18/04/23, 09:22

This is part of the third globalization and Africanization of France…and it's just the tip of the iceberg….

ps: the banks are accomplices (but they are not necessarily French)…
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Chronopost delivery scam

by phil59 » 18/04/23, 12:12

I also receive an average of 1 per month, the last time I had a doubt, I was waiting for a package, but I checked on the official website, and nothing.

You also receive it from social security, much less often, from the training account, etc...

The last time, they wanted me to give up the CB insurance, to take theirs....

And sometimes I also live in a caravan, with 2 solar panels, enough for a month, and no internet either, and I ask if they can send me a small check!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: