Youth unemployment [Recy VS ??? ]

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Youth unemployment [Recy VS ??? ]

by Obamot » 28/03/10, 13:51

Topic divided from : https://www.econologie.com/forums/annulation ... 8-110.html

[EDIT] Hello everyone: I just said that I did not initiate this thread :D
.... it also misses some posts before ...
- Obamot (the Mar 30 Mar 2010, 00: 44)

recyclinage wrote:I will soon be arriving at the anniversary of my 10 years of job search

... mwouais, if I calculate well you would be unemployed since the age of 19ans? It's sad. Excuse me for being brutal, but during those ten years, you did not take classes to improve your written French? Because it is in writing that you project your future in the light of your interventions on this forum and in view of your productions on the net (I say that even if you made some efforts for your website and we encourage you to persevere, but it was not done seriously, there are still mistakes). ..

recyclinage wrote:I am looking for funds to continue my CAREER artistic
You would have to know: either you are seriously looking for a job for ten years in which case you have not yet - alas - been able to build CAREER or do you do a CAREER artistic?

Let it be clear, this is not a criticism, but a critical look of someone who wants you to look at yourself, without complacency so that you wake up.

Artistic career, if you will, but in what field? Or job seeker, but in what area?
Last edited by Obamot the 30 / 03 / 10, 00: 43, 4 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/10, 14:07

Too late ... I had your message:
recyclinage wrote:in Belgium there is an old tradition of racketeering on student work

I explain to you

a teacher has a creative and intelligent student in front of him

the teacher will stimulate him to create

the student creates the teacher takes over and resells work abroad

then the teacher uses all kinds of mobbing against the student to make it fail and to make all the evidence of theft

the student fails
the teacher and the school this background of the tunes

and the student becomes a bad person because he can not adapt to society

this technique is valid in schools [Cxxxxxxx]
[Edit by Obamot: I removed the name of the school to avoid you from trouble and the fact that you had removed your message].

but hey it's defamation because all the evidence of robbery that I suffered we disappeared

now to know if I will go back to school?

for what?
to have an underemployment?

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: Stop playing it "paranoid" : Mrgreen:

... and be nice for you, read my post that I edited above.

And - encore repetita - tell us for example in which professional branch did you look for a job during these ten years?
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/03/10, 14:21

you have a very utopian vision of things

the system is a vampire

if you create, you are stolen
if you do not believe why give yourself since you do nothing

it's also the world in which we live

for my part I'm looking to make art

but you share the preconceived very contemporary of the professionalization 1 man can do just one thing

I share my vision that if you give me a minimum of means I can do any art

everything I have on my site is made with strings
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/03/10, 14:26

Obamot wrote:
And - encore repetita - tell us for example in which professional branch did you look for a job during these ten years?

what will it change if I talk about it?

will the system change it?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/10, 14:27

I am not trying to be utopian but pragmatic, it is not incompatible.

recyclinage wrote:
Obamot wrote:

what will it change if I talk about it?

will the system change it?

First you are not "obliged", if you answer it is FOR YOU.

And stop reporting your misfortunes to the "system" (even if you are not wrong in certain points of view) because the "system" doesn't care. It's up to you to innovate and be "a little smarter than him" ...

Nobody doubts your qualities. But who could enhance them and transform them better than you?

It is not sure that finding a patron will lead you "to a release" ... because it is not the money, that is to say the ease, which challenges us and allows us to move forward , But THE ACTION and sometimes the pitfalls.

Moreover, what would justify a sponsor sponsor you TO rather than another "artist". What is your "contribution"?

Finally STP, if you answered specifically to my post, from the top of the page, it would be clearer, thank you.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/03/10, 14:42

I search in any job
most often for under man jobs

I was up to create an interactive resume 2 cd

at 5 € the CV I have mostly no answer

you treat me to parano
but could you give me the definition of the pyramid on the American notes?

: Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/10, 14:53

recyclinage wrote:I search in any job

Sorry for you. Have you ever had a job that suited you relatively, even if it was not so easy ... if only for a while ...?

recyclinage wrote:at 5 € the CV I have mostly no answer

You were talking about a CV and a school, but what training do you have? Did you ever get a degree or something? Did you go through studies once? What did you put in your CV? And do not tell me yet that "it is the system that ..." for the moment we are not talking about the system but about you.

recyclinage wrote:you treat me to parano

Absolutely not, you distort my remarks by making me say the opposite of what I would like to say to you: I say that it is you who plays the game paranoid, it is very different, because society elle, do not you want a priori no harm.

recyclinage wrote:but could you give me the definition of the pyramid on the American notes? : Cheesy:

... I note your => ": cheesy:" but what the hell is it in our conversation? Do you take me for a galore?

... once again stop to entrench you on the problems of the world to give you reasons not to advance (in any case it's the impression you give) because otherwise we could actually think that you're paranoid, this that you obviously disavow ... then :?
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/03/10, 14:59

Obamot wrote:
Moreover, what would justify a sponsor sponsor you TO rather than another "artist". What is your "contribution"?

it's a typical question in a job interview

it is also this question that led vangogh to exchange all this life these paintings against bottles of wine

you are astonished at having to eat as an art only propaganda or mental murders, but if an artist asks you for money to continue you toss it up and tell him why you give back what you give while there has so much deadly shit on the way

What more do I have than other artists?

1) my creations come from my mind and I never use to divert the lives of others

2) in my creations I try to build the person most often with questions and humor

3) why deify pseudo vampire artist and kill real artists?

you tell me to innovate?
the vampire stars will take back and use them for them without ever making you the least change

I repeat

you create we steal you
you do not create, so why give to him since he does not do anything
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/10, 15:04

What do you propose?
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 03 / 10, 15: 15, 2 edited once.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/03/10, 15:10

Obamot wrote:
recyclinage wrote:I search in any job

Sorry for you. Have you ever had a job that suited you relatively, even if it was not so easy ... if only for a while ...?
from 1994 to 2002 I work in the building
recyclinage wrote:at 5 € the CV I have mostly no answer

You were talking about a CV and a school, but what training do you have? Did you ever get a degree or something? Did you go through studies once? What did you put in your CV? And do not tell me yet that "it is the system that ..." for the moment we are not talking about the system but about you.
I have various training and modules in computer graphics, management, IT, ... not to mention the number of job volunteering I did
recyclinage wrote:you treat me to parano

Absolutely not, you distort my remarks by making me say the opposite of what I would like to say to you: I say that it is you who plays the game paranoid, it is very different, because society elle, do not you want a priori no harm.
society want to hurt anyone who does not keep their place in the pyramid
recyclinage wrote:but could you give me the definition of the pyramid on the American notes? : Cheesy:

... I note your => ": cheesy:" but what the hell is it in our conversation? Do you take me for a galore?
I do not take you for a gogo I'm just trying to educate you about how society works and why and how people succeed
... once again stop to entrench you on the problems of the world to give you reasons not to advance (in any case it's the impression you give) because otherwise we could actually think that you're paranoid, this that you obviously disavow ... then :?

how do you want to go if everything is stolen?
0 x