Search found 28725 results

by Obamot
13/03/24, 20:09
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?
answers: 122
views: 4576

Re: Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?

I don't need to make comments - heated or not - on everything that was said. I have demonstrated for a very long time that I am a reasonable person, which is by far not the case of the other gentleman who has a fixation on me (and many others...) I'm just saying a big thanks to this...
by Obamot
13/03/24, 17:54
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?
answers: 122
views: 4576

Re: Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?

It's too easy, this survey is absolutely not fair. I have absolutely nothing to do with the current slip-ups. It would have been better to concentrate on the relevance of the information posted recently, and it is clear that I have only received bursts of disapproval from this Mr...
by Obamot
13/03/24, 14:11
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9552
views: 1023431

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

Your late “proof” we don’t care Guy steaks, seeing how late it is repeated…

Wow… You’re welcome….
by Obamot
13/03/24, 14:07
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?
answers: 1828
views: 250838

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Wrong again, and bam: 4 new boomerangs: bang in the face of… GuyGadeboisLeMenteur —> Taking up the “Libération” Blog, going astray again and again… — “All cite anonymous sources “in intelligence or national security” with more or less caution, and aim among other things...
by Obamot
13/03/24, 13:20
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3641145

Re: [one other] Humor

: Twisted: Still :?: : Mrgreen: Will he complain again about his umpteenth call of the foot (preaching all alone in the desert)?

by Obamot
13/03/24, 11:21

Francis Collins admits “plausibility of Wuhan lab leak,” in House testimony IMG_1526.jpeg ZIMMERMANN January 13, 2024 13:43 p.m. Dr. Francis Collins testified before the House about his role as director of the National Institutes of Health during the Covid-19 pandemic, f...
by Obamot
13/03/24, 09:51

What hypocrisy, they have ALL the elements in hand and are arming themselves with just as much caution (or even here with a luxury of precautions): — Let them honestly give us the list of all the modifications of SARS-cov-X which they subcontracted to Wuhan. — Let them stop calling it “New Coronavirus” (but p...
by Obamot
13/03/24, 09:03

PS: for point 2, here is the video which relates the words of Dr Collins, curiously, the main part of the accusation relates to the after-effects due to confinement, it is only subsidiarily that he admitted “plausible” that the virus had come out of the Wuhan laboratory. Does it smell like elections? https://m.youtube.c...
by Obamot
13/03/24, 05:14
Subject : Comrade Nostalgia: who is it??? (no cheating thank you)
answers: 35
views: 1738

Re: Nostalgia comrade: who is it??? (no cheating thank you)

You... and again You: reread your insanities with your finger!

(above, but remove the camisole that hinders your movements)
by Obamot
13/03/24, 04:58
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9552
views: 1023431

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

No, the MULTI-RECIDIVIST liar is you, infamous creature: “supporting evidence/confessions” >>> _ for the comical side, you call me a liar with a link pointing to YOUR POST, which (A) does not in no way proves anything that would be attributable to me and (B) implicitly means, according to your narrative, ...

Go Advanced search