Revelations from a former RG, you'll like it!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Revelations from a former RG, you'll like it!

by DrBombay » 09/03/24, 09:14

An informed man is worth two : Wink:
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: you'll like it!

by gegyx » 09/03/24, 14:05

: Cheesy:

Conspiracy!
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/03/24, 15:09

8 mins. intro which extends into 35 minutes to arrive at the *Great debate” which begins with rowing…. Pffff…

Sorry I couldn't keep it up...My texts are shorter ( : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: ) if I have time I will take a look at all these “fake news” (eh Gegyx?) poor Bérégovoy, a fake suicide with 2 bullets, crime on the cheap, am I right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/24, 22:56

gegyx wrote:: Cheesy:

Conspiracy!

And fascist!

Cado:

IMG_1449.jpeg
IMG_1449.jpeg (83.19 KIO) Accessed 655 times
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/03/24, 00:13

Good summary.
1 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 10/03/24, 08:03

Christophe wrote:
IMG_1449.jpeg

In France, when you are for peace, you are pro-Russian.
Being for peace before invasion, nothing to complain about.
Being for peace after invasion, massacres, destruction, nothing to complain about yet, as long as the aggressor withdraws, repairs his damage and resurrects all the dead that he caused : Mrgreen:
Peace in its current state would already be that, in fact, but morally it is very embarrassing, for the people who have suffered, have invested in defending and have some moral values: Do not give the bounty to the expansionist thug .
Accepting peace in the current state is implicitly being pro-Russian, since that is what he wants, and he will thus have won all the way.
It will be ready to re-inflate itself to provoke a new separatism elsewhere, and still justify a military intervention and an invasion with real dead people inside.
Accepting peace in its current state is immoral.

In France when you are for the truth you are a conspirator.
Mediatically speaking (system of interests), there is that but deep down it is false. When you are for the truth, you are for the truth, regardless of the slander.

In France when you love your country you are a fascist.
So it all depends on how you like your country. Not accepting being fooled by external or internal agents: EU, US, Capitalism, Finance, Islamism and now we must add Russia, is not being fascist.
It's having survival instincts and morals.
By the way, if the spirit of this love for France is "Frankreich über alles", or the desire to be inspired by Putin, Kim, Bashar because they have muscles or a big cock and that's good ( in fact no limits and no human morality), it stinks a little.
Unless you are blind or amoral. : Mrgreen:

There is inconsistency in "loving one's country" and being for peace without distinction, while the perfidious invader has won (killed, destroyed, invaded, enslaved and is +/- frozen in these positions, because otherwise he would still advance )
If you love your country, you seek to recover what was killed, destroyed, invaded, enslaved and if you are for peace without distinction, you leave the victorious thug with his trophies of death, destruction, territories and enslavement, so you love your country but with very variable geometry, in small-ass mode, like a collaborator when someone puts pressure on you.

Unless loving your country is a luxury reserved only for the French or countries where people are more or less free? Which would be immoral, for the sake of equality towards those killed, invaded and enslaved.
Wouldn’t this “Good summary” lack a little coherence?
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 10/03/24, 08:37

Obamot wrote:8 mins. intro which extends into 35 minutes to arrive at the *Great debate” which begins with rowing…. Pffff…

Sorry I couldn't keep it up...My texts are shorter ( : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: ) if I have time I will take a look at all these “fake news” (eh Gegyx?) poor Bérégovoy, a fake suicide with 2 bullets, crime on the cheap, am I right?

It's true that it's long for little information and on which we would like more details.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 10/03/24, 20:07

You will like it
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/03/24, 20:50

If you are dissatisfied, move to Russia. :D
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/03/24, 01:16

DrBombay wrote:
DrBombay wrote:You will like it
You will like it! [bis]

It’s not so much whether we like it or not. But if you approach it from that angle, let's go for it, I don't like this conflict at all. I would have clearly seen Russia moving even closer to Europe through economic exchanges. And if that unfortunately didn't happen, there must be reasons.

You still have to look at them objectively!
3 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"