Aerohydromonoplane by Pascal HA PHAM

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Remundo

Aerohydromonoplane by Pascal HA PHAM

by Remundo » 06/02/24, 11:49

Pascal HA PHAM, inventor and creator of several concepts of aerodynamic drag wind turbines

recently revealed its developments on the aerohydromonoplane

See his Youtube channel where there are so many pretty eclectic things: https://www.youtube.com/@pascalHAPHAM/videos
2 x
Christophe

Re: Aerohydromonoplan by Pascal HA PHAM

by Christophe » 06/02/24, 11:55

Damn, another crazy thing where I won't understand anything!!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/02/24, 13:27

Well ! It's extremely simple, for an isolated castaway or a Koh-Lanta adventurer.

And there, if the flat surface is less efficient than the propeller, he won't care. :D
1 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 06/02/24, 14:17

gegyx wrote:Well ! It's extremely simple, for an isolated castaway or a Koh-Lanta adventurer.

And there, if the flat surface is less efficient than the propeller, he won't care. :D

hello everyone, here is a double machine: the Aero Hydro Double Monoplane demonstrator: a total rotating mass of 31 kgp distributed between 2 plane carrier satellites of 5,25 kgp each, the total active surface is 1m2 (sum of the 2 plans, each measuring 90 x 55 centimeters). The rotation is slow given the virtual absence of wind. NB: this demonstrator was built only with recycled materials found at EMMAUS, the structure and look remained deliberately / economically
simplistic = I only wanted to make or even a first evolution of the concept without falling into financial haemorrhage.
For the other videos posted by Raymond it's the same thing: showing that the cycle works well via deliberately "low-end" constructions....
The very first proof of concept was an aerohydro monoplane made from the cardboard cover of a school binder
thank you Raymond for raising the subject
4 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 06/02/24, 14:46

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:
gegyx wrote:Well ! It's extremely simple, for an isolated castaway or a Koh-Lanta adventurer.

hello everyone, here is a double machine: the Aero Hydro Double Monoplane demonstrator: a total rotating mass of 31 kgp distributed between 2 plane carrier satellites of 5,25 kgp each, the total active surface is 1m2 (sum of the 2 plans, each measuring 90 x 55 centimeters). The rotation is slow given the virtual absence of wind. NB: this demonstrator was built only with recycled materials found at EMMAUS, the structure and look remained deliberately / economically
simplistic = I only wanted to make or even a first evolution of the concept without falling into financial haemorrhage.
For the other videos posted by Raymond it's the same thing: showing that the cycle works well via deliberately "low-end" constructions....
The very first proof of concept was an aerohydro monoplane made from the cardboard cover of a school binder
thank you Raymond for raising the subject

an old video of the early proto which dates from 2015: the recording is not very good! Sorry !
nb: the monoplane is just a school binder cover painted black....the structure = a small assembly of "mechanical" type elements
1 x

FALCON_12
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FALCON_12 » 06/02/24, 15:15

Remundo wrote:Pascal HA PHAM, inventor and creator of several concepts of aerodynamic drag wind turbines

recently revealed its developments on the aerohydromonoplane

See his Youtube channel where there are so many pretty eclectic things: https://www.youtube.com/@pascalHAPHAM/videos

But then big question for me!

Had he made the calculation that we did before launching into all these wind turbines which
use a surface repelled by the wind (drag)?

Did he do it but still think it might be interesting? or did he stick to
the usual intuition that it can only do better than a conventional wind turbine
(equal surface area used) without doing it?

I would love to know that! : Idea:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/02/24, 15:42

a simple windmill, from flat surfaces it's not complicated

490261159.jpg
490261159.jpg (37.23 KB) Viewed times 1316
Last edited by gegyx the 06 / 02 / 24, 16: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 06/02/24, 15:48

FALCON_12 wrote:But then big question for me!

Had he made the calculation that we did before launching into all these wind turbines which
use a surface repelled by the wind (drag)?

Did he do it but still think it might be interesting? or did he stick to
the usual intuition that it can only do better than a conventional wind turbine
(equal surface area used) without doing it?

I would love to know that! : Idea:

basically I didn't calculate anything at all,
“slamming door analogy”
initially it was while watching a door slam in the corridor draft (violent slamming against the frame) that I got this idea:
- and if the motor veneer managed to turn the corridor (the whole house hehe!) by 180°.....then the air current would open the door again (jibe limited to 90°)
- the house which supports the frame must then be very very light / symbolic and the entire light structure must rotate around a main axis.

What was said was done successfully.
another early video from 2015 with 2 machines illustrating this concept of the door which slams (180° of the cycle), then re-opens (90° of the cycle) then easily rises crazy and blows in the wind while closing more or less slowly (last 90° of the cycle).

It is true that this concept would require appropriate and detailed calculations.....I leave that to those who are willing.
IMPORTANT:
- once the multiple observations were made I realized that this concept is able to operate under the wildest winds in direction and intensity, which becomes a nice toy, nothing more!
2 x

FALCON_12
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by FALCON_12 » 06/02/24, 17:57

Ok. Are you surprised by the result that Remundo and I found? Are you going to continue looking into trail wind turbines?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/24, 18:17

A no result...you mean...

And no please, don't start again here!
1 x