An early explanation of doping in the water?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

An early explanation of doping in the water?

by PITMIX » 22/01/06, 22:03

Hello
I just found out what do you think?

alphapowersystems.nl/swirlf.htm
0 x
Byr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Byr » 22/01/06, 22:20

After reading, and if I'm not mistaken, it seems to me that we remain in the classic use of water injection, (except for the technology and the micronization efficiency, which is far from be negligible ...). Regarding the decrease in Nox the lowering of the temperature of the oxidizer also lowers the combustion temperature, therefore the production of nitrogen oxides, as for the power, it is, thanks to the lowering of the temperature, the increase in the density of the oxidizer, therefore the amount of oxygen, that is to say the power.
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/01/06, 04:53

hi Pitmix
Topic I just posted on the other Forum (having difficulty with my password) besides this subject comes from the other forum

As for the speed of the gases in the intake manifold of an engine this currently rolls between 50 to 60 meters seconds that can reach up to 80 meters seconds for slow engines with a long manifold, so in a reactor where the passage is narrow restricted that can easily reach these values ​​... 100m / s

As for hot water, it is relatively easy to heat it to more than 100c and even much more if it is under pressure, despite the volume of steam above, below it remains liquid, just take this water liquid at 200c and inject it (spray) into an expansion chamber so that it vaporizes instantly, absorbing all the surrounding heat.
As I already explained in an old post ...
The main thing is to know at what point in the engine cycle that this absorption is going to be done, in this case it has to be done during the compression cycle, this is to lighten the compression work especially on a diesel, and for this to be profitable, there should be a condensation step at the end of compression so that the heat energy drawn from the exhaust is returned to the engine.
It is this observation that I made on diesel, when I say (it gallops) it lost its engine brake, it is because the compression became easier.
Either that moist air has less mass than dry air and that this moisture by vaporizing cools the air therefore less effort to compress it.
It looks strangely like a heat pump system as I said,
The reactor will play the role of the evaporator (hot water microdrops) and the compression cycle will play the role of the condenser, this will also explain why it is difficult to improve consumption by more than 30% just with the heat of the water. exhaust, heat should also be taken from the engine cylinder head.
The total heat of the fuel is divided into 3 more or less equal parts depending on the design of the engine.
The largest part in the cylinder head, the other in the exhaust, and the rest to run the engine.

It will also explain why it is more efficient in a high compression diesel engine.
What remains to be determined is what is the rate of evaporation
and condensation, and under what pressure and temperature condition, and especially at what time of the cycle it is done

Although if there is an improvement in performance, it is only at the end of compression, and at the time of the explosion at the start of expansion that we can provide energy

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/01/06, 07:14

Hello
Indeed this subject comes from the other forum but I found it very interesting.
I am currently trying to see what comes out of my reactor when the engine is hot. I think that what we have just seen represents what happens in the reactor or in the cylinder. I thought I saw microdroplets which condense on the walls of a transparent tube at the outlet of the reactor. I must repeat the experience. If 'the flash that we see actually corresponds to an absorption of the heat of the air in a few milliseconds a considerable energy is released at this time. It is therefore necessary to recreate the air temperature conditions at 100 ° C (ok I even notice + on my car) water at 200 ° C (ok if it is compressed to avoid vapor plugs) air speed 100m / s (ok if there is a good restriction thanks to the reactor rod) and harder microdroplets to obtain.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/01/06, 21:11

It's true Byr is the simple application of water injection. But the conditions of temperature and speed of the fluids which are used in this experiment are identified on several points with the reactor. That is why I am trying to make a connection. Most water injection systems only absorb heat from the intake air by spraying water vapor. Here there is another phenomenon which allows greater absorption.

: Arrow: Today for my work I have loaded a refrigerant installation. I isolated the charge bottles from the ground by placing them on a wooden pallet. The fluid transfer speed is important since the bottles are at 6 bars while the installation is maintained between 0 and 2 bars during the charge. The charge tube is a 3/8 "hose almost like the tube between the engine and the intake of our cars.
With a digital voltemetre I get 2,5VDC if I leave it connected between the metal bottle and the ground. Parcontre if I only plug in my voltmeter after several seconds of charging the capacitive effect this fact and I get a call voltage of more than 100VDC. This makes an arc between my cord end and the sheet metal of the bottle, then the voltage drops immediately to 2,5VDC. Besides, it lets me know when the charge is finished. 0VDC the bottle is empty. 8)
André talks about this blow of juice if you touch the tube at the outlet of the reactor, if it is electrically isolated.
: Idea: It could be a good way to know if the reactor is working.
: Idea: It would be interesting to have the voltage value of a working reactor. So we who do not manage to obtain a result we could have the heart net. Maybe the reactor hangs on 4VDC and I only have 1VDC.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/01/06, 21:20

Measuring the ddp between the reactor and the mass (provided that you can isolate it electrically) could be an interesting idea.

If the ddp varies with the attachment of the reactor, this could allow our experienced electronics engineers to more easily make a regulator to manage its operation.
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

houlalalalala

by laurent.delaon » 23/01/06, 21:49

Hello

I must say that I did not understand everything but in short:
your charging hose is plastic I guess?
so you arrest him loads etx etc and it creates a ddp ok.

But on the pantone reactor
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.
because all steel all in contact all has the mass => no ddp
no accumulation of charges.
that's square.

Lawrence.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/01/06, 22:57

False
In reality my bottle is made of steel I put it on a steel cart with rubber rollers so isolated from the ground, the charging hose is plastic and the fridge installation is made of copper, steel and stainless steel. Everything is conductive even on the hose, it takes a shot of juice if the DDP is allowed to rise.
The engine is made of steel, the rest of the car is made of sheet metal, and the tires insulate from the ground. The voltage between the car and the ground must be measurable. We are in the same condition as my little experience. André and Zac we did the test to electrically isolate the reactor outlet tube from the rest of the car, there was a bit of juice. I think that insulating the tube allows static electricity to be concentrated only in the tube and not in the entire carcass of the car.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 24/01/06, 11:17

Andre wrote:It is this observation that I made on diesel, when I say (it gallops) it lost its engine brake, it is because the compression became easier.
Either that moist air has less mass than dry air and that this moisture by vaporizing cools the air therefore less effort to compress it.
It looks strangely like a heat pump system as I said,
The reactor will play the role of the evaporator (hot water microdrops) and the compression cycle will play the role of the condenser, this will also explain why it is difficult to improve consumption by more than 30% just with the heat of the water. exhaust, heat should also be taken from the engine cylinder head.

It's weird what you say, my diesel car has always had more engine braking in cold weather or in the cold morning when I go down a slope for example; on the other hand when it is hot or in summer the engine no longer holds the slope and I am forced to brake hard!
As for the savings made, I know from a reliable source that we reach 50 or even 60% savings on tractors with the only recovery of exhaust gases but also significant water consumption.

PITMIX wrote:André talks about this blow of juice if you touch the tube at the outlet of the reactor, if it is electrically isolated.
Idea It could be a good way to know if the reactor is working.

Why are you bothering your life ??? With a simple compass you can see if your reactor is working!

here is a pasted copy that I found at random on the canvas:

The plasma concentrated in the inner pipe on the reaction rod forms a plasma ball that the fuel vapors pass through, transforming them into synthetic hydrogen-rich natural gas.

The plasma charge is so strong that a tool forgotten on the reaction chamber of a large engine in operation becomes so magnetized that it takes both hands to tear it from a metal object. Any film or videotape located approximately one meter from the reaction chamber will be overexposed or permanently erased without the possibility of re-recording. Non-magnetizable metals and glass were also magnetized with a Pantone PMC-GEET. There are other possible effects: the loss of magnetic credit card codes as Dr. Wood experienced at his expense…
Many attempts have been made with external electrical devices to improve the production of plasma in the PMC-GEET, but all have failed. Indeed, the interference coming from the outside opposes the "natural" electromagnetic field created autonomously in the PMC-GEET which causes the collapse of the entire magnetic field and everything stops.

In PMC-GEET the internal movement converges in the specific direction of the plasma flow created, which makes the magnetic field more powerful and improves molecular or atomic dissociation.

Without the increase in equal proportions of all the other elements, it should not be expected that, by intensifying the electric arc / magnetic field, this is sufficient reason for the success of any test. When the ideal plasma reaction has been created, it is time to vary in concert by increasing or not increasing all the parameters aimed at satisfying an increase or a decrease in the plasma flow.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/01/06, 12:08

"Atomic dissociation"... : Shock: Just that ! the coup du "magnetized glass"also surprises me enough ...

Did someone try your trick with a compass?

For the specific problem of the engine brake, I suppose that it is a modification of the value of compression which causes it, compression being probably higher in cold in your case.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"