Search found 2028 results

by PITMIX
09/06/21, 12:13
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump
answers: 21
views: 11930

Re: Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump

Regarding the final delivery man even if he certainly broke the pallet, I know that in his truck there was no problem of this kind. The pallet was the last to be loaded and the first to be unloaded. Nothing could fall on it because it took the entire width of the small 3,5T ...
by PITMIX
08/06/21, 08:44
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

The trip was not easy for the solar collectors. It must be said that the seller was not very smart. The glass tubes were packed in cardboard boxes, and very little protected by polystyrene. These boxes deserved to be placed in a wooden box. The boxes ...
by PITMIX
19/05/21, 22:52

Go a few more days to wait and the sensors should arrive. Transport and customs costs to my house still 450 bales. From what I saw on Amazon equivalent solar collectors cost € 859 for 20 tubes, I thought I saw € 650 before ordering. That makes a total of 343 ...
by PITMIX
15/05/21, 18:17

Hi Christophe! yes indeed it is a little late but I am not saying no for the future concerning photovoltaics. I really wanted to test this solution in thermal, even if from the point of view of piping and installation, it could be cotton. I think I'm doing something pretty simple ...
by PITMIX
12/05/21, 08:56

Re: Solar thermal project in Brittany

Hello, some little news finally I was wrong the solar collectors arrived on May 09 at the port of Le Havre and not on April 21. This time I was contacted by the carrier who must pass the products through customs, so I'm still waiting: roll: I thought I could drop them off in Br ...
by PITMIX
27/04/21, 09:51

Rather than putting is rotating gutter, we can install electric curtains. In addition, they protect the panels from bad weather. Simple blinds are sufficient. At home when I go on vacation I install canisses on my panels. I just leave 1 / 10th of the tubes exposed to ...
by PITMIX
23/04/21, 11:37

My sensors have arrived at the port of Le Havre, I'm waiting for the rest of the program to know if we still have to wait for customs to pass or if the sensors will hit the road to my home.
by PITMIX
16/04/21, 17:25

Yes it is also planned but the energy production will be much lower than that of the thermal sensors. To produce 1kW peak you need 4 photovoltaic panels 250Wp, while in thermal with 4 panels I think I have 4 to 6 kWp. The advantage of photovoltaics is that they produce all ...
by PITMIX
16/04/21, 14:06

Yes that's correct I confirm, and even if it is possible to order a sample, the delivery price goes from free to extravagant. For the moment the price is still interesting compared to the same product available on Amazon, but I'm waiting to know what sauce will eat me through customs. I p ...

Go Advanced search