Badger digging; We are in 2009?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Badger digging; We are in 2009?

by the middle » 11/10/09, 10:04

Hello,
I just saw a video that kills me, especially since at work, I am sometimes nicknamed the badger because of my beautiful hair on the rib cage. ......

Don't look if you don't have the strength to endure cruelty.
It's happening in France :?
My goal is simply to make some people aware.
http://www.bureaudesguides.eu/image-ban ... _meles.wmv
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/10/09, 12:01

As long as there are 'hunters' ....

Controversy over the digging up of the badger [edit]

In some areas there is a leisure ou Fashion of hunting known as "digging up", whose goal is to catch the badger buried at the bottom of its hole, by digging to reach a chamber of the burrow and by using dogs specially trained to put the badger to the corner, it is that is to say to wedge it at the bottom of its hole. Some diggers will rebuild the burrow at best to be able to come back and dig up the following year., but it is very difficult to recreate earthen galleries; this reconstruction is carried out by placing pieces of wood which are covered with earth so as not to destroy the natural habitat.

Unearthing is questioned by some animal rights activists because badgers can sometimes be bitten by dogs. However, it remains a hunting tradition since it is called more exactly "underground hunting". During this hunt, the animal is caught by metal clamps and "served" with a dagger. It's not about indiscriminate destruction but about hunting. Indeed, the badger is not classified in the harmful animals but likely to be hunted, and very often animals are pardoned in order to maintain a sufficient flock for the balance of the biotope.

More broadly, questions are being asked about the badger's demography, which could be in great decline and which has already disappeared from a large part of its potential range.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaireau_europ%C3%A9en

There are even times when the animal should not come out mutilated, but there are words banned as torture and idiotic hunting practice operated by great strategists of the destruction of nature. : Shock: ImageImage
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/10/09, 12:42

Hi Fly,
I'm not sure I understood your words correctly. :D beurkkk, writes it ...
I know you love nature very deeply, but hunting is good for me.
Just that, you have to respect certain rules ....
And there, in this video, there are silly settling of scores.
We need species regulation ... (but no unnecessary brutality please)
Tchhaaa, we'll talk about it again in vocal one of these days, if you don't mind
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/10/09, 13:35

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestion_cy ... C3%A9tique

Hunting management or wildlife management is the coordinated action, on the part of or on behalf of hunters, on part of the wild species of a territory. It includes, for example, land use planning to promote a species, occasional feeding, the addition of salt, the provision of crops intended for game, and above all the reasoned choice of samples in number and quality (age and sex). animals) as well as any introductions (restocking).

Translation: Practice of hunters for hunters to divert nature in order to produce game. Reasoned choices, samples in number and quantity, repopulation is blabla to say that they have taken possession of nature and that they intend to manage it without taking care of other things than their interest as a hunter.

For me the only good hunter is the one who hunts which to eat and feed his family, for example. This one, knows how to take that I just necessary respects the natural balances and is not a plague for the environment. Of course this can only work in a preserved environment, not destroyed by man .... modern.
In our so-called civilized country, the other hunters who all eat their fill without having to hunt, are only pests for nature.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/10/09, 13:48

Yes, 100% agree with your answer, but a lot has changed ...
Namely, that everything has become too regulated and that certain drifts are born.
For some reasons which are unknown to me, there are sometimes too many wild boars on certain lands ... they cause enormous damage, not reimbursed ... (poor farmers)
So in this case, the game warden must eliminate game ... for whom ???? not for the poor : Cheesy: (old story)
It seems to me that in this area it's a bit of a mess, there are no more benchmarks, too many rules change too quickly ... :?
It's just a complement to your answer
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/10/09, 12:22

lejustemilieu wrote:[...] For certain reasons which are unknown to me, there are sometimes too many wild boars on certain grounds ... they cause enormous damage, not reimbursed ... (poor farmers)
One reason among others ...
After the storms of '99, windfall and other uprooting provided wild boars with an incredible number of caches, which had a very noticeable effect on the breeding success of wild boar in the affected forests.
The ONF, which manages state forests, had not yet managed to stabilize the workforce at Fontainebleau in 2004-2005.

These forests are lacking in wolves ... :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"