A new idea! Finally a hope

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
belozen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A new idea! Finally a hope

by belozen » 28/03/07, 05:29

Hello,

I just put this site online -http: //www.sosterre.com

The goal is to generate funds to equip a maximum of focus in ecological products.

This site works on the principle of free donations it will not be asked for any money to donate

This site starts and I would like to have critical opinions on the whole site.

A more successful version is in progress but I already wanted to test on it.

I really appreciate the work done on your site. BRAVO

Regards
0 x
SOSTERRE.COM together become the generation of hope
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/07, 10:14

Eco products you said?

- Auto Moto
Adn Tuning
Auto IES
Kaitham
Kaitham Product
M6 Turbo
Motorcycle parts
Auto Parts Tuning

- Finance
ABC your credits
Adomos
Bestoffres
CATF
Complicio
Mutual estimate
ECA Insurance
Finaref
France Credits
France assured
The new factory
The Company of Women
Mediatis
Best rate
Our time
Partners Finance
Get paid.com
Unifinance

EUROBARRE mdr

Result of the search - ecology

No answer

Your site is mostly a pub nest yes ... or so I missed the important links?
0 x
belozen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by belozen » 28/03/07, 22:34

Thank you for your review

I wish you also read the principle of the site!

But that makes me realize that it is not clear enough

So I will try to be a bit more here

Today some merchants pay the sites that advertise them

Either percentage or display
Finally I do not learn anything from the webmaster who will read this post

Other sites that advertise do not contribute anything to the cause of ecology

We will donate the entire profit!

The goal is to generate enough money from these ads to be able to buy and install as many people as possible of ecological products (solar panels, solar hot water tank, low energy bulb, all the new ecological technologies available)

Yes it's a pub nest (it's even the goal !!)

For once it could be beneficial?

I try to have the maximum of merchant site present to offer the visitor the maximum choice!

Indeed the products presented are not all ecological

I have trouble finding organic or ecological sites that agree to donate a percentage of their sales generated by advertising.

(for now I have one!)

If you know it would be my greatest pleasure to post it on my site!

In addition, it is enough to do a search on google "sale of ecological products" to find a sufficiently large offer so that I do not waste my time trying to compete!

I would like so much that everyone does its shopping at environmentally friendly merchants but unfortunately I have not yet found a book seller or ecological pc, Ni real estate agency bio?

I thought to find a listening on your site ...

Regards
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 28/03/07, 23:25

: Shock: It's clear that it's anything! : Shock:

: Evil: : Evil:

Buy lots of polluting stuff to have some things a little less polish ??? !!!! and what is this clean car story ??? We see that you have not been interested in ecology for a long time. For me it would be trash but well I let Christophe.

At least econology allows to have real information and the shop sells interesting things from the econological point of view.

PS: I admit that I doubt on the non-profit side (I see a scam) but if you really wanted to do well and you're wrong I'm sorry to be so aggressive but then it should be we think about real solutions. How many computers, electricity will stay on to turn the ad banner for 4 hours?
0 x
belozen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by belozen » 29/03/07, 01:03

And although open-minded

I understand better that ecology is not moving forward !!

As soon as you are offered something new you are first treated as a hustler before trying to understand what it is

(Thanks for the insult that says by the way)

I work hard next to this site for the sole purpose of contributing to the improvement of our planet.

I come looking for tips to start an idea that I continue to find excellent

I'm not the only one, nor the first to use this means to try to improve the planet to see
http://www.soliland.fr

But good for that would have to be interfered a little

What is this story about forcing people to buy polluting stuff?

Your computer is ecological?
Your bank is organic?
Your car is ecological?

No ?

Yet tomorrow when your computer or your car is going to let go you will buy one (e) ecological?

No ?

Are you going to stop living ???

Do not hide your face you will use something that pollutes!

I prefer to buy it by telling me that I will contribute to the purchase of a solar panel or something to improve the planet!

But hey if you prefer to buy it on a site that does nothing for free ecology to you!

Do you have an idea of ​​the amount spent on advertising per year for all French companies?

This is in billion!
Where does this money go?
In the ecology ?????
NOT

Do you think the changes will happen overnight ???

Wake up my little one !!

What site offers is a transition solution

Certainly the graphics are still beginners and there is still much to do.

But it's the same in ecology !!

Then I do not ask to let your computer light just to run a pub bar!

But what I propose is to reserve a part of your screen for the good of the planet while you work.

What you are doing is killing an idea in the bud.

Fortunately you do not rule this world because all those who do not agree with you are wrong or are scammers!

Hello happiness

Me I am not sorry to be aggressive because I just spent weeks of sleepless nights to realize this site and I will not let you say it is good to throw in the trash!

In addition I know very well that you will not have the courage to leave this post in its place

When the clean car you would do well to read my site in full and see a little your court because they arrive!

But this is another debate in which I would not participate in the face of the great ecology manitou that you are

On this long life to your site because there is a good thing

I hope that everyone does not think like you and that many of you will support this project

Because it is excellent !!!

That's it you can erase this message !!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 30/03/07, 00:31

Well then one of my fears may be right, you are certainly sincere and full of motivations and I may have been a little aggressive, even if it does not matter what I think.

In any case technically I find that your site is well done, and it took time to find all these links.

What does not put me in trust, that's for example:

From the gift n ° 2 a monthly participation (5 € to 10 € / month) will be proposed to you

This in order to generate ever more background for nature

A portion of the revenue (10%) will be set aside for a common project that we will all define together in the forum
(A special section will be opened on this subject but later)

Then from an ecological point of view, I really believe it's in the wrong direction. Always this idea to believe and make believe that the clean car exists is very very bad, I propose you to transfer this lie and this unrealizable gift from the list.

Then, for it to work, buy a minimum of ecological product it will have to have thousands of visitors, on the job there will be one or (certainly much more) who will be tempted by a trip to the other end of the world, thanks to the numerous ads presented and the feeling of doing more in addition to a BA for ecology. Well this trip alone, will cancel the effect of thousands of energy saving bulbs.

Then it's still a call to consumption, which is the opposite of sobriety.

Good luck anyway do not worry, I am one of the most hapless of the forum. On the other hand, the gift of the non-polluting car must really be removed, it is ridiculous for those interested in ecology.
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 30/03/07, 01:32

I like your way of seeing things.Use the economy until you
Cynicism to achieve a laudable goal is enough fun.

The only thing that bothers me is how you can
Demonstrate your good faith? By the I mean how can I be
certain that the money will be harvested will be used to promote a
ecological awareness as well as a behavior of
consumer (we are all) responsible and responsible.

Another thing, discrediting people who did not understand
your work, you discredit your work.
And although open-minded

I understand better that ecology is not moving forward !!

Fortunately you do not rule this world because all those who do not agree with you are wrong or are scammers!

Do not think I judge you, nor criticize you. I only wish
that you realize that it is a demonstration of weakness that
to belittle his interlocutor rather than argue to convince.

Contrary to what you suggest Christophe is very
open, accept criticism and protest.
to write such a prose and end up
That's it you can erase this message !!

is absurd.

It is true that some participants are sometimes a little abrupt
and that it can be hurtful. Tell you that it has nothing
perso and that it is better a bad truth than a lie
served well.
0 x
belozen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by belozen » 30/03/07, 04:07

Thank you Bunny

Thank you for having first read and tried to understand the principle of the site before belittling it !!

You just put your finger on my biggest problem

Credibility

How to assure people that this money will be (because it will be!) Well redistributed.

I do not really know how to do it?

At first I hope that there will be people who will trust me enough so that I can give them proof of my honesty.

I do not know if registering a business number or any other proof of registration to any particular business register is really a proof of honesty.

We have too many examples around us or we use joyfully in the box!

If you see a solution or even if only a track I'm interested!

As soon as the site has grown, there will be a monthly financial report and a follow-up of developments.

For the moment I rely on trust!

In addition it is not asked any amount of money to anyone so no risk for the consumer!

It's free!

As long as doing a BA as it is done with the heart and all that we can feel with!

I am not a box man nor a manipulator.

And that I think (I hope) that people will feel it.

How about your comment on how to respond to such a denigration of the site on two consecutive posts
I think that basically you're right besides without your intervention I would not be back on your forum !

That I explain you
I spend hours reading your articles and I find the atmosphere good!

I bow to your patience and perseverance when talking about pantone!

So I thought, here are people who take the ecology seriously and who really study their subject.

And I find myself doing the 2 post cited above
Nobody took the time to read the principle of operation but already we hesitated to transfer this message

So I wanted to say to nonolerobot (it makes me laugh because it was my nickname in high school) that I do not blame him at all on the contrary.

But with the awareness made today I hope that nobody will fly to make a gesture for the planet but rather that if we have no choice we will prefer to participate in its healing

He made me understand that my site lacks clarity!

Then I'm of those who think that any criticism is good if it is well done!

Then I'll finish the job because I have a job (http://www.sosterre.com)

We are all in the same boat and it is better to stick together than to shoot in the legs

thank you to all of you

And let the planet live because it is beautiful

Ps: all this is only words (certainly necessary) but now is the time to act !!!!!
8)
0 x
belozen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Little hallucinatory parenthesis

by belozen » 17/07/07, 03:44

When a minister decides to raise the price of some items under an eco-participation tax everyone agrees to pay more
I offer a free "tax" and that we give you back and they call me all names ???

Regards
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/07/07, 10:10

A free tax that we are given ?? Keskidi?

I do not know if you come back to the charge, your idea is pretty good but what you are criticized is the choice of your style partners: finance consumer credit, travel discount ...

In the kind of ecology I think there is no worse ... : Evil: so if it's just to give a good conscience no thank you ... Sorry ...

Besides, how do you guarantee the repayment of "gifts"?
0 x