What to do with my training account?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

What to do with my training account?

by phil59 » 05/08/22, 13:21

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but maybe move...

Since 1994, I haven't done any training, apart from work.

There, I have around €3000 available, but at 61, what's interesting to do? (interesting for ME, my interests).

at first I had seen a heavy goods vehicle license, but bôf, apart from carrying my sweet wife, little interest... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

After, heat pump training, solar panels, etc...

In fact, it would be just for my pleasure, because, I wonder, unless the retirement age goes to 325, what to do with it.... : Arrow:

Jusre like that, having still received "a fraud on this subject" ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What to do with my training account?

by Macro » 05/08/22, 13:32

CAP heavy weight fimo fcos ... But to my great despair no permits I tried ...

Edit... It's because I'm neither retired nor job seeker that I don't have access to it...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/08/22, 13:45

remains knitting or pottery! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/08/22, 14:19

I see that bullshit inspires!

I tell myself, that surgeon, maybe it would not be bad, but a little long ....

My wife passed her BAC at 30, and a BAC plus 2 at 40, and she will take a doctorate in "boring" at 60....

Doing a short "theoretical" training doesn't bother me, but the practice, with my back problems, is a hassle....

Yesterday, just changing an expansion tank at my mother-in-law's, and today, just putting water back in the windshield washer, it's not hard, but I feel the weight .... (finally the mass, to be more precise).
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/08/22, 14:31

Janic wrote:remains knitting or pottery! : Cheesy:

You don't think so well say.... a multitude of training courses such as equinotherapy, aromatherapy..... And others of the pure leisure genre wood engraving macramé scoubidous rattan.....

As far as I'm concerned, it was to pull wreckage out of ditches. I'm sufficiently venal and I have the empathy of a robot so it sounded like a lot to me...

Macache bezef
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/08/22, 14:39

gyneco?

: Arrow: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/08/22, 15:04

I have robot empathy : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Your fetus is rotten, my little lady... In any case, given his father's face, it could only give a runt.... the time my assistant plugs in the vacuum cleaner and in a few weeks this nasty boil will only be a bad memory... For the father... Ha no it's too late he will never go in the vacuum cleaner this idiot...: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/08/22, 15:17

what a poet! : Mrgreen: I didn't say abortion surgeon! : roll:

the good gynecologist has psychology, observation, and above all, tact. that might suit Phil. An idea like that. :P
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/08/22, 15:43

It is sure, of the fingering I have some! : Lol:
1 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 05/08/22, 16:11

my little finger told me so. :P : Idea:
0 x