Moderation and sandy paté ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Moderation and sandy paté ...

by Macro » 08/03/13, 16:01

An error of moderation ca assumes ....

It's really nice of you to make me look like an oddball ... What's more, without the right to reply ...

I did not make a mistake ..

In addition, all the posts could have been moved: in the moderation tools there is the function "divide the subject" by moving it for example in this section we could have finished clearing things up ...

Chronic "pissers" at least had the right to public linchage before being dismissed, muzzled and their final judgment post locked ...

Favorable treatment compared to mine ..
1 a simple button error of a modo: edit instead of quote
2 I do not recognize my words and I point it out
3 Christophe treat me kind of pochtron
4 I'm looking for what could happen I find the very probable cause ... I stay throughout the exchange calm and politic ...
5 I'm sent to the sandbox ...

Without being serious ... It is cruelly lacking in tact ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/03/13, 16:25

What is that?
: Shock:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/03/13, 16:35

Hello Macro!

Modos seem to have the easy trigger!

Maybe the beginner's mistake?

Moderation should not be so sharp and drastic which is totally the opposite with before, I do not see why we do this to Macro who is by no means a troublemaker and erase everything n, is not the solution or some have trouble understood the reason for moderation.

The request for moderation is mainly to avoid repeated HS and personal attacks and not to cut everything that is not suitable for modos!
: Evil:
0 x

Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/13, 19:31

Quiet Macro (we did not send you to the sandbox we cleaned up the subject where there was the mistake ... because she only looked at you and us) and Alain before crying wolf ...

This case, it is surely did67, recently appointed moderator, who confused the button quote and edit ... in short, he does not yet master his new "powers" well.

That's all!
Last edited by Christophe the 08 / 03 / 13, 19: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 08/03/13, 19:34

I hope there is no button self destruction;) ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/13, 19:41

I have not found it yet ...

Good Macro the point is that the subject is now readable and understandable and Remundo did the right thing I find: new-transport / still-tax-the-diesel-t12328-60.html # p252636
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/03/13, 20:00

Hello Macro,

I cleaned the subject at the request of Christophe, since then it works well.

I edited your message to alert readers that you are not the real author.

I created an archive "Sandbox" to keep track, I could not record anything at all.

Everyone loves you ...

Be zen ... 8)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/03/13, 04:59

Good everyone is calmed!

That's wonderful!
0 x

Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/13, 10:17

Not on lol ... Macro may be his pig's head in his corner ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/13, 12:45

On this error, which is purely a "handling error" - I still don't know what I did technically wrong - I wrote this on the thread in question:

2) What happened:

- I answered macro without quoting, by taking again some points (not all)

- I post

- I notice that someone had put in message in the meantime

- I re-edit, because suddenly it was incomprehensible, to add something like "I am responding to the macro post above" (implied not to the one who had just posted in the meantime)

and it seems that unintentionally, I erased, the macro post!

3) Therefore, I say:

a) that it was absolutely not my intention

b) the macro post was 100% correct; he was not attacking anyone (and not me in particular!)

c) for only element of "proof", there is that my post is absurd without that of macro of which it takes again points - to the point that above I make a "development" which is even more surrealist of the blow [ I had believed that "someone had deleted the macro post"], but I still had not read my mp in which christophe explains my blunder!

4) And so:

a) I apologize to macro; I hope he will accept and believe me

b) I don't know if we can "recover" this post in a "history" ???? If so, of course I would like it to be delivered!

c) I remind you that if I am in favor of a more present moderation, it is in terms of "rotting of threads", "insulting" attitudes or even "repetition like an idea that we run in a loop until the exhaustion of the adversary "- there was none of that. Or also of "ping pong" between two individuals without interest for the others ...

d) I also intend to systematically "call to order" before
"cut"...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"