BP liquidation application - what do you think?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

For or against the BP liquidation?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/06/10, 21:10

Yes, but there is still something else than hoping to ask for damages and interest later!

It's urgent.

I do not understand :
when an individual lets his hedge or trees overflow on the public road, there is a letter from the town hall telling him to do what is necessary, otherwise the town hall will arrange a company to do the work, at the expense of the negligent owner.

Kouchner has put in vogue, the idea of ​​the "duty and right of humanitarian intervention".

The United States, are not taking the step (whereas they did it in Kosovo, Somalia, Haiti ...)

Sounds a lot like it, but the genocide of humans is not live.

Perhaps it will take another lit to launch the idea, at the level of ecology.
(nico jumps at the chance, to ensure your old age ...)

Although the US could pretend, an attack on their economy, on the health of thousands of people, to intervene.
But maybe they don't dare, because this story is a shit bag.
And if they do engage, they could be held partly responsible for the aggravation.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/06/10, 21:26

Ok, I'll be more accommodating like Hic, your choice:
- a large penalty of 1000 billion dollars for the entire oil industry, in order to free up resources for future disasters and to introduce solar thermal energy.
ou
- the electric chair with a non-lethal dose the first time for those in charge *.

: Evil:

* One of them was penard at a regatta last week it seems ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/06/10, 22:03

To kill BP, I don't really see the point, it's a lot of 'useful' jobs as long as we haven't installed significant replacement / complementary energies.

On the other hand, as profits destroy their ability to judge the dangerousness of their activity, put them under guardianship them and the other oil companies to force this devastating industry to respect its environmental responsibilities, seems to me an inevitable solution.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/10, 22:09

Hou there ...
Well, I don't know if I expressed myself well (probably not).
It is obvious that BP is totally incapacitated ( : Cheesy: ) to resolve the problem.
How, in view of the consequences, can we ask them simply: "you screwed up, you are managing, but it's up to you to settle that".
It is also evident that the liquidation of BP does not mean "leave it all like this and go out".
Yes, if BP goes out of business, we run the risk that a buyer will do the same, or even worse ... or not! We also take the risk of entrusting this company in better hands.
Between us, taking back BP to apply an even more disastrous policy seems unlikely to me, if only because of the pressure that this affair will have on the successor.
Fire the president because he's a wanker, yes. But it's not enough. Those who run are shareholders and senior executives.
Where it is less justifiable, it is the employees but in case of takeover, he keeps their job (well, it is desirable) and if not they attack their dear leader after all.
No, but no kidding, how long are we going to watch them do anything and everything? Why don't they give a fuck while they're at it ??? : Shock:
Check out the estimated ecological impact figures. You know as well as I do that the final result will be much higher.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/10, 22:17

Yes flytox, the trusteeship is the best one could hope for.
However, when you ask the judge for damages of 100 €, you have 10. Even if the 100 are justified.
---------------------------
I am deeply shocked by obamot's words.
BP is a European company therefore not touched. I have never heard anything so fallacious. It is precisely because it is a European company that this affair concerns Europe and its citizens. You are for the hegemony of oil then you?
Wait until the gulf stream brings all this back to us, you will see, you will immediately feel more concerned by the policy of our beautiful European companies.
Anyway, I don't blame you for that.
Last edited by FPLM the 24 / 06 / 10, 22: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/10, 22:21

elephant wrote:Especially pas..à IMHO.

As long as they are there, they will pay ...

Do not believe a buyer is going to show anyone who will inherit the liabilities!

No deal, as long as they're there, they charge us.
Considering the cash flow that this liability represents, I think it does. But whatever.
0 x

Malcolm X
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 24/06/10, 22:31

Forhorse wrote:I also see no point in winding up a business, even for this kind of "big mistake". that would be worse than bad.
At least now they know they are, we know what they are capable of, we can therefore monitor the future.

it makes me think of little scupuleux artisans who make poor workmanship on workmanship. A complaint force they end up being convicted and liquidated with prohibition to that end ... to 6 months later reopen by the same company with the same policy, but the name of their wife / child / relative etc. ..

Sorry to post so much but I want to react to what makes me jump.
Explain to me why it will be worse.
Monitor what? May the nightmare begin again?
Do not compare what is not comparable please. BP does not sell fake levis on the black market (sorry bad pun).
Once again, yes, we can make predictions.
But it's claims remain in the realm of speculation.
What seems urgent to me is that BP stop its disastrous activities.
What do you think his other stations are doing right now?
They pump to death so that the crate does not empty too quickly. What do you think BP will do if another of its platforms farts too?
You who thinks that stopping it is worse than anything, tell yourself that letting it continue may be too.
I'll let you meditate on it.
0 x

Malcolm X
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 24/06/10, 22:46

Good evening

ok, we stop it but the existing one, what do we do with it, the platforms wear out that requires maintenance, otherwise it will go wrong without anyone needing to do anything. and who will be responsible this time?

and who will pay if the company no longer exists, us still, of course.

Apart from the liquidation that other oil companies have to look forward to, why not try to participate in the effort because only your intellect is required in this case, not your wallet.

BP wrote:If you wish to offer your help, your services or if you have a technical proposal to submit, please contact our team of dedicated experts who will study your proposal:

origin of the document: http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?cat ... Id=7061804

On the other hand, as profits destroy their capacity for judgment ......, put them under supervision ............... to respect their responsibilities ........, seems to me an inevitable solution.
by not changing much of the text and erasing some other parts, it could apply to other people that the money is completely rotten

jeff
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/06/10, 23:04

FPLM wrote:It is obvious that BP is totally incapacitated ( : Cheesy: ) to resolve the problem.
How, in view of the consequences, can we ask them simply: "you screwed up, you are managing, but it's up to you to settle that".
It is also evident that the liquidation of BP does not mean "leave it all like this and go out".

Yes, if BP goes out of business, we run the risk that a buyer will do the same, or even worse ... or not! We also take the risk of entrusting this company in better hands.

Between us, taking back BP to apply an even more disastrous policy seems unlikely to me, if only because of the pressure that this affair will have on the successor.

Fire the president because he's a wanker, yes. But it's not enough. Those who run are shareholders and senior executives.

No, but no kidding, how long are we going to watch them do anything and everything? Why don't they give a fuck while they're at it ??? : Shock:
That's an idea ... We block all stock exchanges (and dividend payments, option stoks ..., of course) to prevent the owners of BP shares from recovering their cash for time may the crisis be resolved ...
In my opinion, it will make hay for the big shareholders who will ask BP to move a little more than up to now ... Of course also heads will fall, and I hope without a golden parachute. ..

After that, when it's over, the BP rating will not be much, and we will be able to authorize the owners of the title to get rid of it ... : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/06/10, 23:21

There are still a few things you shouldn't forget:
… There were deaths of men… so the money! Let's see more ...

I think this case goes beyond "BP case"!

... no one can say with certainty that this is not an attack. And even if it would not be ... Oddly, Obama spoke of an ecological 9/11! It is an understatement to say if they play with fire, there they are particularly vulnerable ...!

It doesn't remind you of anything:
- first oil war in Iraq with the wells burning in Kuwait ...
- second oil war with the looting of wells in Iraq to pay for the war effort (something they never managed to do) ...
- they had to get rid of S. Hussein! What did he know to the point of suppressing it, they had put it in place?
- Isn't B. Laden's family in oil? Just like the Bushes!

It's worse than Dallas, isn't this thing? Nothing surprises me anymore!
0 x