Tomorrow, more sun in Belgium? Icelandic Volcano

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 17/04/10, 18:28

christophe ma make me think of one thing

the fetish phrase of anti tobacco at the time of acceptance of the law was:

my freedom begins where others stop

from their mouths I spin cancer to 1 person per year while smoking in public places

someone could tell me how many living kills a standard car a year

my freedom begins where others stop

except when i can show off in my car

the car is a means of mass destruction with a green fir tree on the retro

I am believed and it earns me my enemies
it's logic ,... 8)
Last edited by recyclinage the 17 / 04 / 10, 22: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 17/04/10, 21:21

I would like to point out that because of this ugly black cloud we no longer have our chemtrails at the moment : Evil:

: Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 17/04/10, 22:07

delnoram wrote:chemtrails

someone with a handkerchief?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/04/10, 22:30

8) What is most to be feared is that this "small event" will lead to a sudden acceleration of the current crisis ... : Cheesy:

A volcano is not an internal combustion engine that you stop when you want to, by turning an ignition key ...

If this eruption were to last 1 year, not only will air travel be impossible for 1 year, but the economy will break the vial a little faster (I won't cry for it) ...

This seemingly harmless change is another revelation for the many C ... (censored) who do not understand that they are a part of nature and not the opposite, the earth does not belong to us, we LIVE on it and we depend on HER : Idea:

I laughed seeing the many idiots clenching their fists and bitching about a volcano, what will they do, if He decides to continue playing the "circle blocker" they will put him in a concrete sarcophagus ?? like their stinking power plants?

Humans are becoming too arrogant and their madness is immense.

To believe Thalassa, octopuses are equipped (with 9 brains) of an infinitely greater intelligence than ours, they are: 1 °: neither unnecessarily aggressive, 2 °: neither as presumptuous as humans, 3 °: they do not prejudge situations and do not speculate on irrational things like us : Mrgreen:

Meow : Mrgreen:

Let's see if the human race will be the "smartest" for a long time yet ... and continue to saw the branch on which she is sitting ...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 17/04/10, 23:11

For those who want to get an idea of ​​the size of the cloud:

http://www.radarvirtuel.com/

Not as small as that ...
0 x
Sometimes it is better to stop, reflect, and ask the right questions ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/04/10, 10:50

It is enough that the wind turns in the Southwest: no more problems for us, it is Iceland itself and the Nordic countries (Russia) which will be served ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 18/04/10, 11:03

I believe that it is the Swedish army which noted wear in the reactors of its F118.

But still, Borloo offers flight feasibility tests at European level…
KLM is doing flight tests.
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... ident.html

Medvedev is not afraid, he will go to Poland despite the ban on airspace.
(Even to change the used reactors… : Cheesy: )

Because ultimately this represents a loss, and a shortfall for companies related to air transport.
So, we see if all the same, we could not pull a little on the rope, officially ensuring absolute security.

Indeed the news is not good.
The stubborn volcano has decided to continue its eruption ...
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... mente.html

Thursday, I landed at Roissy 3 hours before the airport closed… Phew!
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 18/04/10, 12:47

gegyx wrote:Indeed the news is not good.
The stubborn volcano has decided to continue its eruption ...
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... mente.html

with the intensity of the movement of the plates of recent times it is not winning, ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 18/04/10, 12:51

State Secretary for Mobility Etienne Schouppe said on Sunday that according to the latest weather forecasts, the airspace could still be closed for a "full week". Under tests carried out by Lufthansa and KLM and the announcement of westerly winds tonight, "some flights could however be authorized" in the coming hours "if the safety conditions are met", he said. indicated on the A.

"The forecast not good at all"

According to the latest weather forecast, the airspace is closed until Sunday 20 p.m. due to the volcanic cloud coming from Iceland. The closure of the airspace could be extended until Monday 8 a.m. "The medium-term weather forecast is not good at all," said Etienne Schouppe. The latter is awaiting the results of new forecasts as well as the conclusions of tests carried out by the German and Dutch companies. But the fact that these companies reiterated on Sunday the tests carried out on Saturday made Mr. Schouppe say that these are not yet conclusive.

Compensation: a European problem

As for possible compensation for companies penalized by the closure of airspace, Mr. Schouppe stressed that the problem is European. "It is therefore the Commission which must take it up," he said.

http://www.rtlinfo.be/info/monde/europe ... de-blocage
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 18/04/10, 22:46

Here is some information on "impressions that it is more serious than before" and something to think about a little bit ...

http://www.ddmagazine.com/1704-Tremblem ... folle.html

Warming could therefore be at the origin of pressure variations on the earth's crust, resulting in a revival of seismic activity ...
We are forced to note that nature has its own methods to respond to the problems that arise ...

Read also this excellent article on the history of this volcano and its neighbors ...
http://hommelibre.blog.tdg.ch/archive/2 ... -fran.html

And here a link to an explanatory video: http://vimeo.com/7794900

Meow
:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."