Registration for bulk purchase of solar panels

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 06/01/10, 15:37

bham wrote:of the Kyocera KD 180W in batches of 100kw at an incredible price !!!!

Thanks, I remember now. It was from 100KW, or 400 panels of 250Wp: I immediately despaired :-(

At the moment, the minimum order I found is 10 panels, it will be easier to reach to start.
0 x
See you soon !
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/01/10, 15:50

bernardd wrote:45 ° is it the right average angle in France? But breaking a roof is scary. Sometimes it's better to build a 20m2 garage ;-) It's the right size with 250W panels to reach 3KW!
It was also what I thought ...
It seems that the optimum is rather 35 ° according to specialized sites.

There are photovoltaic investors who equip themselves not because they have the "sustainable development fiber", but because they have a roof to be redone is that the photovoltaic allows them to carry out the operation in an interesting way (loans at preferential rates , tax credits, return on investment ...).
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 06/01/10, 15:57

Yeah well until now we only talk about gross price, ex-supplier.
Sorry but that doesn't mean much :frown:
Making $ / € converstions is fine, but that won't give us the net price of the panel.
I don't know anything about imprt / export, but it would be time for anyone who wants to organize this CGP to find out about:
- Shipping costs to France
- Customs fees, VAT and possible other taxes
- Shipping costs in France, since delivery will certainly not be by post.

With that we will already know a little more where we are going, announce a "turnkey" price for a realistic minimum quantity (let's start on 10 panels) and start taking pre-orders. Then if the quantity exceeds what is expected the prices can only drop ...
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 06/01/10, 16:31

For customs tax, I posted on another topic that I had found 0%.

For the price of transport, no answer yet, I am also awaiting answers from other possible suppliers.

But what is interesting is to see on one side the expectations on the user side, knowing that we are working on the other side in parallel.

But you need patience, we are not in a supermarket ...
0 x
See you soon !
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/01/10, 16:35

Hi friends,

Should already see the material ... make sure all panels are OK ...

know the real price ...

What about the waterproofing of the zinzin? rainwater recovery, but in the garage?

because I imagine that the guarantee, oops one word too many : Cheesy:
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 06/01/10, 17:32

Remundo wrote:Should already see the material ... make sure all panels are OK ...

As with all purchases ...

Remundo wrote:know the real price ...

What do you mean by "real price"?

Remundo wrote:What about the waterproofing of the zinzin? rainwater recovery, but in the garage?

Not understood, if the glass plate and the aluminum frame hold, no problem. We are not talking about the installation system ...

Remundo wrote:because I imagine that the guarantee, oops one word too many : Cheesy:

In my previous areas, no problem. Suppliers who have a website also have all the certifications, often German. For the moment, the guarantees that I have seen are 2 years on 100% operation, 10 years at 90% and 25 years at 80%: from the standard, nothing to say in my opinion, especially if we are already making a profit in 3 years...

I prefer to pay off in 3 years and have a short warranty, rather than pay off in 25 years and have to trust a national policy.

A guarantee is an insurance contract and it comes at a cost.
0 x
See you soon !
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 06/01/10, 17:42

I just got the answer from my "supplier"
For a 120Wp panel it offers the following prices
€ 2,2 / Wc excluding tax (i.e. € 2.63 / Wc including tax)
and can even go down to 2 € / Wc HT if very large quantity

So of course these are only 120W panels, but that gives a price basis for negotiations.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/01/10, 17:54

The real price is the one after customs duties, and for individuals, with the VAT rate in addition.

For customs, I know nothing about it. But apparently, it exists.

Ah yes so the attractive prices are without installation system ... Important precision. : Idea:

So you have to see technically how to assemble the panels and seal the underside.

Nothing is impossible, but it can give "not obvious" work.

@+
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 06/01/10, 17:57

An important point for other costs is the pfd.

For the moment we are at Wp / m2 156,50: that's good, just 12 panels / 20m2 for the 3KWp of the individual ...
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/10, 18:02

bham your link does not work (it refers to the index of the other forum) and if that's what I think a priori, a price read on a forum worth nothing or not much ...

Everyone can say: 0.5 € / Wp like that in the wind ...

Please show us the quote signed by the seller dated ...
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"