Meeting southwestern Econologues

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/08/09, 00:21

It was a great day ...8) :P... conviviality, exchanges, test of an electric 106 with the explanation of text by master Citro himself. : Mrgreen: ... Discovery of "hidden" talents (guitarist Loupil), of people who know how to entertain, cook and set the mood (Targol and Lietseu tribe) ....
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 10/08/09, 01:16

citro wrote:I had a hard time leaving Landiras and encrusted myself until late in the afternoon of Sunday. :?

Tut tut tut ... Image
You did not "become encrusted", you knew how to take advantage of the hospitality that was offered to you to discuss and have a good time ... shared.

It was a weekend more oriented meeting than work (the fault to the chief who did not come Image), a portion of life pleasant and friendly.

I post some photos if my job allows me time tomorrow.

In any case, thank you to all participants for this exchange.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 09:39

Photos, photos !!!

Glad it went well and you got to do some "Hands-On"!

And still sorry for ... my absence ...

As I said to Targol in MP, this is only part discount!

ps: ah well it had to be a weend job? Thin I didn't know ... well then my absence must have been "positive" in a way, hihihi! : Lol:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/08/09, 22:14

Good, some pictures of the event.

As Citro was slow to arrive, we started the drink without him:

Once he arrived with his little family, we found that our 3 umbrellas would not be enough to shelter everyone. We therefore set up a "Mechanic workshop" to assemble the arbor:

After these epic efforts, it was time to susten:

... we, the people of Econology, we have a sense of sharing: "a little help, Flytox?"

Quick tour of the owner of one of Citro's 106 electric cars:

Flytox explains his Pantone montage:

And my wife even took the opportunity to show her "bijoutesques" creations based on recycling:

After, well, we ate : Mrgreen: :
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/09, 22:22

Ah, congratulations!

We ate, we ate ... yeah, yeah !! And red and pink is eating can be? : Mrgreen: Hihihihi!

Hey! Who is who in the photos? You present just Flytox, it's the only one (except you) that we already knew by sight ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/09, 22:51

Oops, I forgot Lietseu :)

Rah it is far and hidden behind the hood of Flytox!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/08/09, 23:20

Christophe wrote:We ate, we ate ... yeah, yeah !! And red and pink is eating can be? : Mrgreen: Hihihihi!

No rosé. this is not good Image
Just red and, as an aperitif, a "little bike". To know the recipe, you will have to come next year.

Christophe wrote:Hey! Who is who in the photos? You present just Flytox, it's the only one (except you) that we already knew by sight ...

So, on the picture where I propose this excellent Bordeaux, next to me, there is Louphil and next to him, my younger brother who came to help me for my work.
Citro is next to the trunk of his 106 on the picture below.
So much for the Econologists, since you have already spotted Lietseu.

The others are the companions and family.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/09, 23:39

Oh thank you, it's better then I feel less alone there!

ps: what to expect 1 year?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/08/09, 00:42

Christophe wrote:Oh thank you, it's better then I feel less alone there!

ps: what to expect 1 year?
But no, if we go through Belgium, we'll land ... : Lol:
We wondered how to find a more central place for a "centralized" meeting ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 12/08/09, 09:45

45km south of the Paris region, is it centered? :D who has a map?

or maybe Orleans : Cheesy: we have an econologist neighbor over there

she seemed to be nice to your table
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^