Opinion on an estimate of photovoltaic panels

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Review on photo quote

by bobono » 28/05/09, 10:02

It will fascinate me when the energy it produces will be less than 2 times more expensive than that of the network ... not before!

Again not agree. Easy answer, take the network price as a reference hum. Destruction of the plants nuc not price in account financing of the retirements of the agents not price in account the power stations and all the bazard sold by the French state to EDF and in the past ,,,?

EVEN if for the moment it comes back more expensive the effort will eventually pay and therm 5 or 10 years will return less expensive and will provide energy to us land when the fossil will have disappeared.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 10:31

1) That the "reconversion" and "end of life" of nuclear power plants is not taken into account in the calculation of the price of electricity is not normal but has NOTHING to do with the debate because these costs do not will NEVER be applied to the price of the kWh but paid by our TAXES ... Then there are many legends that revolve around this ...

2) In the 0.50-0.12 = 0.38 € / kWh offered as a gift bonux to the owners of photovoltaic systems, does it include the recycling of panels at the end of their life?

3) 5 to 10 years? She is very good ... You have forgotten at least one zero! 50 to 100 years did you mean I think? Yesterday I found the price of an 10W solar panel in 1993-1994: 130 $ is the current price ...

So do not dream ... it's a solar mafia PV ...and many of you see nothing but fire and are only interested in the "so called" financial returns ...

So before buying PV, be first independent of oil for your heating and isolate your barrage to standard RT2005 (+ 20%)!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/09, 13:05

Christophe wrote:1) That the "reconversion" and "end of life" of nuclear power plants is not taken into account in the calculation of the price of electricity is not normal but has NOTHING to do with the debate because these costs do not will NEVER be applied to the price of the kWh but paid by our TAXES ... Then there are many legends that revolve around this ...

Okay, Christophe, still up against the "PV mafias" !!!

I'm not saying it's good, or bad for that matter ...

But at that time, there are only mafias in our mode of "real savings": those of cars (they are all green now, even Lexus!), Oil (I spend), nuclear (I pass), milk ("good for your health"), beer (I put it on for a laugh - but when we make super-designed but alcoholic drinks for young people, I don't laugh anymore), aviation (present the A380 as "green"), tobacco ... Mafias, only Mafias, thousands of Mafias !!!

Me, I prefer the Mafia PV (I'm still not obliged to have me) that the nuclear (Chernobyl, I had not asked, signed anything, I picked up anyway!) ... The risks are still not the same. Put everything in the same bag, we see or lead, in politics, with a number of extremists ...

I prefer the "non-recycling" of a PV than that of a nuclear power station !!!! (it is still only an aluminum frame, a plastic support and a glass plate + the pellets which are themselves silicon - very commonplace; silica = silicon oxide = sand or bottle glass !!!! - even if doped with some rare metals).

OK, you have to take care of it, as well as the TV, the computer, the washing machine, the dishwasher, etc ... Here, still mafias (you saw that all devices are A, or A +: all eco-friendly!).

No, Christophe, there you are no one in your crusade to the utmost, with arguments that pitiful! From questions that are good, though!

On the point I quoted above, I think you're wrong!

1) EdF (I speak for France) has been privatized. It is the consumer who will foot the bill! EdF has certainly "provisioned" these expenses (at least in principle and in part) ... It is only a conviction, I have no proof, but I think that the cost of nuclear electricity will rise sharply as soon as EdF has to reimburse the loans for the new plants and at the same time pay for the dismantling of the old ones. Well, it's in 20 or 30 years (before, they will pull them to the limit, push back the limits under the guise of a Théodule committee and too bad for the risks - that too, you have to know when you promote nuclear or related techniques - heat pumps for example).

2) It does not swell you a little to find yourself in the role of defender of EdF ???? (in any case, that's how I understand your "there are a lot of legends around that ..."). There is opacity in EdF's accounts, yes!

I read you more inspired on the subject (even if I was not 100% agree with you - but not 100% disagree either, but here I leave you on your way! .
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/09, 13:08

Christophe wrote:It will fascinate me when the energy it produces will be less than 2 times more expensive than that of the network ... not before!

Why two times cheaper ??? If it's the same price or slightly more expensive you throw ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 13:35

Ben like that! I just set the limit to double arbitrarily!

Public price: 12 cents
Double price: 24 cents

Thus the PV subsidy would be "only" 100% of the general public price ... It's already more reasonable, isn't it?

I still prefer solar electricity than nuclear. FYI, currently with us we pay 21 cents FOR NUCLEAR! So + 3 cents for PV I will sign with my eyes closed ... but that's not the case!

What I do not support though (but I must not teach you anything) is:

a) the rancor of the majority for the sole purpose of enriching a minority: the richest who can buy PV ... that's the ethics of the environment?

b) grantmaking that pipelines the market by VOLUNTARILY maintaining high prices!

Moreover this ranconnage is at the expense of other investments more econological!

Starting with insulation (1 € invests in insulation is about 6 times more efficient in terms of CO2 than this same euro invests in PV)

How many people have solar PV only for economic or fiscal reasons and still consume 3000L of heating oil per year for their heating? Is not there a bug somewhere?

An nth time: photovoltaic power must be the investment of last resort (when everything else has been optimized!)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/09, 14:29

All my excuses. I had "read" the opposite: when the PV will be half of the network ... A slip of the tongue!

On it (so the double), in fact, I follow you: it will be, in my opinion, in the unpredictable future, the cost of electricity network ... in order of magnitude.

So, yes, if we came to that! The exclamation mark to indicate that I am not sure. Without following you on your other arguments so far.

You know my position on a "bouquet" of energies. That in there some are more expensive (but renewable), others less (but available at night) etc, etc ... is a prospect that I am considering. With an average cost of 30 or 40 € cts per kW.h ...
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Review on photo quote

by bobono » 28/05/09, 14:36

As Christophe is upset I find his answers more argued.

That the small photo is subsidized in a disguised way with VAT 5.5 and tax credit and the obligation of redemption is not disturbing and harmful since its amounts are found in the local crafts and the economy in general. The purchase of the cells represents only one Low cost on the total bill of the installation.

But I just learned this morning.Some manufacturer including ...., No longer delivers the small craftsman because prefers to invest their production directly in large projects (also with obligation of repurchase at the regulatory rate) the good deal that escaped the particular
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/05/09, 15:45

In short, as said so precisely Christophe, we do not leave!

fashion joke ON:
Unless you draw a huge loan and therefore repay it for 10 years, the man everyone CAN NOT BUY FROM PV : Evil:
AND The € has only worsened the case of the less well-off, by giving them the impression that things are cheaper, when in fact the prices have doubled (at least) contrary to what the "good "press lets us see and hear.
NO MORE THAN HE CAN NOT INSULATE HIS HOUSE! MATERIALS ARE ONCE AGAIN OUT OF PRICE ....

And all because those who have the money (already for ages) want more and fucks the G .... people, and the planet, but say WELL INTENTIONNE! FOUTAISE AND TROU DU C ... TERIE!
The eco (no) logists and all those people who think they are doing well by sorting their garbage and so on, are only peeves, because in my crystal ball, I saw it, we are still in the middle ages

If there were brave and honest citizens, would life on this land of misery be interesting, humanly speaking?

NO !

BECAUSE SOME HAVE A CALCULET IN PLACE OF THE HEART! AND THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINATION THAT WE LEARN IN THE "HIGH SCHOOLS" to make them perfect traders, in other words THIEVES with "nice faces" !!!

Jog mode OFF:

Peace to men of good will, it takes a lot !

Miawwww or Roarrrr it's according to ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/09, 18:32

Christophe wrote:

So before buying PV, be first independent of oil for your heating and isolate your barrage to standard RT2005 (+ 20%)!

We agree that the investment / Kw ratio saved is much better. Last year, the Walloon Parliament submitted a preliminary audit of PV subsidies:

1) isolates (with bonuses)
2) change your boiler (too)
3) puts a solar ECS (again)

and only if it is done you subsidize your PV.

But the debate did not go very far: we are approaching regional elections : Mrgreen:

Anyway, do not worry too much: the number of truly PV-solarisable houses is limited by shading.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/09, 18:50

elephant wrote:
1) isolates (with bonuses)
2) change your boiler (too)
3) puts a solar ECS (again)

and only if it is done you subsidize your PV.

Variant :

1) isolates
2) change your boiler
3) puts a solar ECS
4) studies the issue of transportation of family members:
5) teach your children to turn off the lights

and only if it is done you subsidie ​​your PV ...

Variant of the variant:

6) if you smoke, stop smoking and put it in a cagnote with which you will buy PV; that will make a motivation, will end up costing you less expensive and if Christophe criticizes you in bold characters, you will have an unstoppable argument: it is much more profitable!
0 x