Help with the choice Sensor Plan Tube

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Did67

by Did67 » 08/05/09, 16:52

I think it is precisely the insulation tubes (vacuum, like a thermos bottle) that makes the difference), where a flat panel loses some of the energy absorbed by conduction ...

But once again, often or very often, there is enough or too much heat captured, and this supplement (which must be real) is useless ...

Not counting the storage in the balloon, yesterday, my 300 l were heated to block, I'm ready for two days. Even if the weather is very mixed, it has recharged a little today ...

It would really be necessary to find an experiment where the quantities were measured over a long period. I had read something one day ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/05/09, 17:23

I found test results from a Swiss organization.

A number of panels have a detailed sheet (including Sonnenkraft, Viessamnn Vitosol, Beijasun tubulars, De Dietrich tubulars, etc ...).

Right here : http://www.solarenergy.ch/spf.php?lang=fr&fam=1&tab=1

Choose the panel in the drop-down menu on the right then click on the "button" "datasheet" below

Basically, for two panels and a need for identical ECS (60% needs, balloon 450 l), they calculated that 4,18 m² with tubulars (Beijasun) and 4,92 m² with plans (Sonnenkrfat). Always if I understood correctly.

If I understood always, but it is not 100% clear, the panels have been tested and then a number of data are calculated for standard conditions ...

This gives a fairly precise idea of ​​the "superiority" of tubulars in our regions (Alsace and Switzerland, it must be close, right?): Roughly + 10% ... We can also say that 4 m² of tubulars are roughly worth 5 m² of floor plan.
0 x
vidoc67
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by vidoc67 » 11/05/09, 10:51

Thank you Did67.

I had already seen this site, actually the results are difficult to exploit, we do not know very well the exact orinetaion or the inclination of the panels ...

Now 10% ca seems little and bcp at a time, if it is 10% more on the cover of the need in ECS on the year it is not bad ...

Many of you are quite perplexed about the overheating and there is a lot of problem ... a point that I did not discuss too much except with a Viessmann installer who told me that it was well managed .

Now in case of breakdown / large bp due to overheating of the system in Summer, what are the remedies compared to the installer, or any consideration in a warranty?

One point that I inquired about my insurance is ... with your statement of work in hand your solar installation if it is on the roof is part of the building and is therefore insured ....

Be careful some insurers start to put clauses and option on this kind of product so check well before ...

If you have an old housing contract do not listen to your insurer when it tells you that it is not covered and you have to sign a new contract, mine tried ... and lost.

a+
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/05/09, 13:54

Many of you are quite perplexed about the overheating and there is a lot of problem ... a point that I did not discuss too much except with a Viessmann installer who told me that it was well managed .

Now in case of breakdown / large bp due to overheating of the system in Summer, what are the remedies compared to the installer, or any consideration in a warranty?

Once again, these problems are eliminated when using a drain system.
It's easy to understand it seems to me ... but no ... Image
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/09, 14:03

A system to what? : Mrgreen:

A yes it comes back to me: https://www.econologie.com/forums/photos-mai ... t5283.html

There are anyway 2 or 3 disadvantages:
a) the pump must be more powerful
b) it's louder
c) need a "dead" volume

At the level of benefits:
a) no risk of frost or overpressure
b) no need for antifreeze
c) less inertia (no need to heat the liquid in the morning that had cooled at night in the panels)

These draining systems are newer than pressurized systems but represent a very very small number of installations.

To my knowledge, no manufacturer offers "emptying" plans on their instructions. At least, I've never seen one ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/05/09, 16:19

To my knowledge, no manufacturer offers "emptying" plans on their instructions. At least, I've never seen one ...

you're late for a war : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/09, 16:20

OK? Ben send the docs! It interests me funny there!

I would love to see their anti noise methods!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/09, 16:47

Christophe wrote:

Yes, yes, I confirm. A friend has just installed one (finally, to install one) a month ago ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/09, 16:52

lejustemilieu wrote:Once again, these problems are eliminated when using a drain system.
It's easy to understand it seems to me ... but no ...

Why so much enervation or aggression? Need to be right at all costs?

Since a priori this is not a problem: thousands and thousands of non-drainable panels work very well (almost all those installed until 2 or 3 years ago) and have already withstood heat stroke. Mine is 7 years old. Maybe he will slam tomorrow? I hope not !

That does not mean that someone is not going to post saying that his has suffered or died. For now, nobody.

As it can not be ruled out that someone post in 2 or 3 years to say that its self-draining is crap because the pump or sensor has given up ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/09, 16:58

vidoc67 wrote:

One point that I inquired about my insurance is ... with your statement of work in hand your solar installation if it is on the roof is part of the building and is therefore insured ....

Be careful some insurers start to put clauses and option on this kind of product so check well before ...

I believe this is only true if the sensor is integrated. It is then part of the house ... To confirm ...

This is also part of the ten-year guarantee that must be granted by a company. Just as much to confirm ...

It was a little "fuzzy" information that I had during the installation and which made me opt for integration (the kit that I have is either integrated or "hung" on the roof - each time with a different fixing kit). So I opted for integration.

Since then, I have not had a problem so I did not dig. Otherwise, I'll do it ...
0 x