Tour econological world?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/03/09, 11:27

amaury wrote:HVB, and agro-fuels as a whole, pose a lot of problems around the world, you must know the history of the price of tortilla in Mexico, the hunger riots everywhere ...

A world that works on agro-fuels is a world where oil is replaced by cereals or other, but it is always a world of speculation, where there is a stake of money which is very important. ..]
This is where you didn't understand: the oil frying is a by-product that is not valued after use, it is NO longer an agricultural resource source of tension, nuance ...

In addition, I advise you to "dig into" the problems related to agrofuels before going out directly "the history of the tortilla price in Mexico, the hunger riots everywhere ...", it is very very light as a reflection ..

In short, you still have a long way to go to get your own ideas, and I tell you: have a good trip.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by amaury » 20/03/09, 11:37

I appreciate having answers, and I find it cool that there is mutual help on this forum, but on the other hand I have the impression that you take me for a light type:

http://www.legrandsoir.info/spip.php?article5099

frying oil is not valued, I know it, but wonder what it is made with this frying oil.

I explained in my previous post that my approach was part of a more global thing, and the idea is certainly not to trade gasoline for another energy as restricted ... You see? :D
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/09, 11:38

This is where you did not understand: frying oil is a by-product that is not valued after use, it is NO longer an agricultural resource source of tension, nuance ...

Thank you Bucheron .. for noting the error.
But you don't do lace : Cheesy: (Belgian expression)
Fat brute : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 20/03/09, 12:04

I allow myself a little reflection on the title:
Ecological world tour…
A small truck that is + -15 liters per 100km
And + - 50.000km planned, with diesel
Even pantier Gillier, that makes ...7500 liters of diesel fuel ... extracted from the depths of the earth.To pretend that your world tour is ecological, what do you offer in exchange for your 7500 liters?
My goal is not to ridicule you or anything else, I just wonder how you want to endorse your title.Certainly not with 7500 liters of pantomized diesel.
I would have preferred a title of the style: "go around the world while polluting as little as possible".
Now, what is your real goalInform people of the technological solutions that exist in ecological matters?
Or just have a good time in your life, with a small ecological toy as your passport…
My answer may be a bit direct, but you don't talk enough about your project.
I repeat, my goal is not to do harm for free.
Your project may be very commendable… it is up to you to prove it to us.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/09, 12:20

Let your calculations be concrete, here's how to go around the world without spending a drop of gas:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/street-vie ... t7332.html

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by amaury » 20/03/09, 21:10

Ecological world tour? No! Economical !!!

And I took care to put a "?" !!!

I do not pretend to go around the world 0 emission, and it begins to become burdensome to explain on a project which by definition (project) is not yet finished.
I'm looking for an alternative form of propulsion for a truck / van, not with the idea of ​​making myself feel guilty or going to promote technology elsewhere, but simply to be in agreement with a project that takes into account the respect of people and therefore of the planet.

listen, I'm a little tired of having to justify myself, it makes you laugh, very good. I came with a certainty: we can very much sacrifice a small worldly comfort to go live an enriching experience, with people who make you want to invest yourself for a better world, and in this approach respect remains the heart of the project.

Tell me it pisses you off, say I'm a shit idealist, stop beating around the bush, just because you post 500000 messages doesn't mean you get a label "I have the right to laugh something new ", and I didn't have the impression that it was the state of mind at all while reading other posts!

So either you are looking for the little beast and in this case I will invest myself to find answers on my own, or you will help me to move my project forward while staying correct.

I'm not asking you to spend 4 hours documenting yourself for me, I'm just asking for a lead, knowing if it's feasible, if technically possible, what to expect if I manage to pantonize, if there are other means etc.
I have no desire to debate the price of oil or frying oil, the initiative is interesting but I think you are starting to understand that this is not my idea at all and that it does not stick with my project.

Now, what is your real goal: to inform people about the technological solutions that exist in ecological matters?
Or just have a good time in your life, with a small ecological toy as your passport…

I do not see the report frankly. If you want to know my project I would send the address of the site, but it is completely irrelevant.
Your project may be very commendable… it is up to you to prove it to us.

Again I find it hard to understand. Do you take yourself for parents, for gurus? I don't mind talking to you about my project, I could spend hours on it, but why should I prove to you that it is good? In what honor would you allow yourself to judge something you don't do? There it is delirium!
You put that you don't want gratuitous badness, I don't want any either, but my ignorance in mechanics should not be abused to set the bar for "I give advice" higher.

Well, I hope I was clear this time, in any case I do not want to dwell on this forum if I can't get clear answers. Does it seem daring to you? It's been two or three posts that you make fun of what I write, I say nothing but should not be abused either. What is the problem? Is this an original idea? And the inventor of the pantone, he was not original? Didn't he go to an asylum for his original ideas?

But by the way, by reading all your posts on my subject I ask myself a question: Where does econology begin for you?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/03/09, 09:52

amaury wrote:[...] but on the other hand I have the impression that you take me for a light type:

http://www.legrandsoir.info/spip.php?article5099

frying oil is not valued, I know it, but wonder what it is made with this frying oil. [...]
I did not say "TU"is light, I said"YOUR REFLECTION"is light, there is a certain nuance ...
And it is not by throwing articles like that that you will show me that your thinking is more accomplished, concerning this complex problem "resources against fuels".

You didn't catch the nuance between a waste and resource ?

lejustemilieu wrote:
This is where you did not understand: frying oil is a by-product that is not valued after use, it is NO longer an agricultural resource source of tension, nuance ...

Thank you Bucheron .. for noting the error.
But you don't do lace : Cheesy: (Belgian expression)
Fat brute : Cheesy:
Have you seen my avatar? : Cheesy:

But then who spoke of frying, Amaury or lejuste? :?:

amaury wrote:[...]
it's starting to get heavy to explain yourself on a project
[...]
listen, I'm a little tired of having to justify myself, it makes you laugh,
[...]
Tell me it pisses you off, say I'm a shitty idealist, stop beating around the bush,
[...]
Do you take yourself for parents, for gurus?
[...]
It's been two or three posts that you make fun of what I write, [...]
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
Houla ...
You seem to me badly crossed, young man ...

If you cannot bear the contradiction, you have chosen the wrong path:
- 1 by engaging in a project that will make you meet lots of people very far from your own way of thinking,
- 2 by making this project public on a forum audience...

Up to you... : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 10:45

0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/03/09, 10:59

Christophe wrote:Image

I gave up...Image volle bollen :D
0 x
amaury
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by amaury » 23/03/09, 15:12

I didn't say "TU" is light, I said "YOUR REFLECTION" is light, there is a certain nuance ...

I don't really see where your shade is ...

What is this absolute desire to be right, where are we? It is you who brings this subject back to frying oil, I was talking about HVB, I don't really see why you deviated like that.

Frying oil: I AM NOT INTERESTED, for several reasons: because running millions of cars in frying oil is not viable, because it does not constitute the beginning of a solution but rather a footing nose, because the oil you speak of must be filtered (and the pollution ends up being found in one place or another), because the combustion of animal fats is harmful to your health ... In short, the lightness changes sides: if you claim to be an "econologist", you are wrong: frying oil is an economic argument but certainly not up to the world ecologically.

If you cannot bear the contradiction, you have chosen the wrong path:
- 1 by engaging in a project that will make you meet lots of people very far from your own way of thinking,
- 2 by making this project public on a forum audience...

The problem with making childhood dreams come true is that it often makes people jealous. The worst thing is surely the people who try to destroy your dream by putting obstacles in front of you that they climb to test your resistance. For example the "and your wife?", "And your boulo? T", etc ...

If you too have built a project like this, you know this category of people who are looking to put your head underwater rather than going out with you, and you must accept it. Realizing your dreams is worth a lot more: it is a condition for progress. After a certain age, a routine takes place in life, and we try as best we can to overcome this by practicing our passions day by day. But something is missing, and the more you advance, the more this lack is felt. You need a project.

When you have a project, when it is in progress, when you are launched, you know that everything will be fine. Not necessarily "as you planned", but in the sense that you are stronger than these supposed obstacles which could scare you, listening to certain people. You realize that the important thing is the will: with will we go to the end of the world (if not on the Moon ...)

I hope that you have felt at one point in another in your life this flight to the front (otherwise it may be that something is missing in your life).

My project has nothing private or public, it is the accomplishment of a long work of reflection which lasted several years, it is the culmination of a dream, not of a life, but of a cycle. It is useless to have dreams if we do not give ourselves the means to realize them or at least to draw something from it.
I ask for advice to move forward with my project, I educate myself and I read a lot, now I am here for ONE question, and I would like answers. If you prefer to continue your monologue on frying oil, you are free. But say it. Because I still feel this kind of irony like "you're dreaming my boy", and I admit that I find it out of place on a forum who is talking about a wonderful dream, which I thought you were working to make reality come true.

Pantone has surely passed for a madman, several times, before and after his publications. But in whose name where or what would he have given up? You think if he had come on a forum like this he would have felt helped? Creativity, imagination, the act of turning your dreams into reality, that is what can save your skin and that of the planet, and I sincerely thought that you were the first to understand it ...

Econology, a mixture of economy and ecology, balance, respect for the wallet with respect for the planet, isn't that the long-term future?
Being members of such forum, I wonder how you can have such a big gap between the idea and the principle of forum and what you write!
Aren't you supposed to push people to experiment ??????

Un forum with a title like this requires a lot of responsibilities, and duties that go with it: if you yourself you need a lot of papers, plans and scientific explanations for each theme and for each subject, like all these policies and these lobbies because of which nothing moves macroecologically, how do you want this dream of a world better than any valid scientific theory and that no global project demonstrates to become reality?
You have the duty to tell people to believe in their dreams, you have the duty to show them that it is indeed by following their ways and their aspirations that they allow this renewal which is so missing ...

Pull yourself together, believe a little what you're doing shit!
0 x