ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?

by louphil » 09/03/09, 15:59

I have just been solicited by phone for a PV installation, supported by EDF and Ademe, saying that allows me to produce, use, AND RESELL the surplus to EDF ...

I did not have more details by phone, so an RV was taken for the 17 / 03 with a technician ...

I am far from being a fan of the PV technique. But the offer seems attractive, so scam or good plan, insofar as the person has insisted that it was GLUTEN investment on the part of the individual ... ???

Has anyone ever faced this type of offer ??? If so, what does it hide ??? It seems a bit too good to be true ...

Also, while waiting for the meeting, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to send your "listings", especially since I risk forgetting certain key elements during this interview ...

Here are some things I think:

- Purchase and resale rates of the Kwh
- Reliability and efficiency of installed equipment, provenance, service life and guarantees,
- Clauses of the contract,
- Possibility or not to increase production by other personal means (solar thermal (via stirling), solar thermal-acoustic, wind, hydrolic ...)
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/03/09, 16:41

At best you will produce and sell, especially do not use
provide information on your municipality, department, region possible aid, cumulative or not ...

To envisage minimum 20m ² (threshold of profitability) and a contract on 20ans
Your panels should be integrated 55cts € / kw.h, not installed 30cts € / kw.h

It takes a surface without a cubic shadow, the least mask ruins the performance of all panels in series.

Ask Elephant, this is his new job now :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/09, 16:46

No Elephant stopped ... I do not know the precise reason ...

Guys who say ADEME ca scam scam ... Ademe has NEVER done canvassing!

Do this appointment but do not sign anything and especially requires a visit card and a SIREN!

If it is the clever little ones who try the escrology, it will be a pleasure to make him shout loudly here! Hein Maloche?

And do not forget if you feel it stinks, evokes before them UFC + DGCRFF : Mrgreen:

Read this before the appointment: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-arnaque- ... t7197.html
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Ademe, ERDF and photovoltaic solar: scam or not?

by C moa » 09/03/09, 18:11

louphil wrote:I am far from being a fan of the PV technique. But the offer seems attractive, so scam or good plan, insofar as the person has insisted that it was GLUTEN investment on the part of the individual ... ???

Has anyone ever faced this type of offer ??? If so, what does it hide ??? It seems a bit too good to be true ...
I remember reading an article on the subject not long ago in a capital.
There was presented a clever little guy (I don't remember his name but I'm going to search this evening) who had set up a box on this business with the simple principle "I take care of everything, you take care of the rest !!!" .
To put it simply, he took care of the installation, requests for possible authorizations (town hall), research for subsidies (ademe & Co), looked for the bank for the loan and negotiated the contract with EDF for you.

At the end, you had a good investment and you did not just sign two-three papers.
Actually it looks attractive from a financial point of view but is it really an econological approach ??? I'm wondering.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/09, 18:20

louphil wrote:I have just been solicited by phone for a PV installation, supported by EDF and Ademe, saying that allows me to produce, use, AND RESELL the surplus to EDF ...

I have written elsewhere: photovoltaic installations are currently profitable (because the price is very subsidized, I specify). So there are companies that are developing and renting dead surfaces to install panels ...

This can be serious.

That said, as you present the case, it smells the gag 10 km: it is only profitable if you sell electricity (because it only works with the subsidy!). Above all do not use your electricity (because the one bought at EdF costs you about 11 cts, while you can sell them 60 cts). So already that ...

Then EdF and Ademe, it would surprise me that they support! The ademe is promoting and sees its subsidies decrease every year, EdF, if they wanted to start, they would have other ways ... So, there is not clear net!

So if the "telemarketer" is not clearer, there are only two solutions: 1) he is a nice Senegalese who has installed the French accent and who reads a message to which he understands nothing; 2) they are scammers, barkers kind who would sell you a great thing that peels onions without tears for only 99,99 € and for the price of three I will give you two ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/09, 18:24

Did67 wrote:So there are companies that are developing and renting dead surfaces to install panels ...

This can be serious.

Yes I have a box to scan on the issue in the latest issue of Natural Habitat.

In fact you rent them your roof on 20 years but it gives you a few crumbs of what the company touches ... from a pure capitalistic point of view, I frankly see no interest, so take a loan to your name (because companies are working with loans too)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/09, 18:27

Christophe wrote:In fact you rent them your roof on 20 years but it gives you a few crumbs of what the company touches ... from a pure capitalistic point of view, I frankly see no interest, so take a loan to your name (because companies are working with loans too)

Even better: the zero-rate loan without condition of resources for individuals !!!

I did not say that you had to rent, I said it exists! And I even say that this proves that photovoltaic electricity is profitable (because very subsidized). And you even know that by the way, I'm getting garlanded for this point of view!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/09, 18:29

Ah yes, that's the way everyone does the zero rate loan and puts the money at 5.25% in the PV ...

How long do you think it will work before the system collapses on itself?

Now if the system can enjoy so much better for those who do ... even if in absolute terms they are wrong ...
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 09/03/09, 18:45

Thank you for your first advice ... It is clear that I will not rush headlong into signing anything ... Not only, I would make sure of a "siren" or a "siret", but before signing anything, I want to have the copy of the contract beforehand for review, which seems logical to me ...

What surprises me is that my father, farmer retired, finding no succession, it was informed there is little, to equip in PV, 1 hectare of greenhouses ... But never it n had answers ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,

Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
neofeet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neofeet » 09/03/09, 20:16

To see the price of insurance (at m2) :?:

see also the rental price of the inverter :?:

see also if the income from the sale does not fit into your
tax returns :?:

be careful the returns diminish with time

all for profitability: not so good : Evil:

neofeet
0 x
Knowledge is not free, it is paid in open-mindedness.

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"