Recycling ideas

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/11, 11:44

elephant wrote:Christopher said:

Except that those who think so we forgot to think that every euro worked / earned / spent has its weight in pollution ...

Not at all, but we know the industrial prices, margins and all that: some products are unmarketable pcq too expensive.

So, when we know that the purchase prices of materials are negative prices ....

??? I do not think you understood what I meant.

Every euro you earn has an impact on the environment.

You will spend resources to go to work and earn your salary. Oil, kWh, CO2 ... to make it simple ...

We could call this the "gray wage" (not to be confused with black wage eh :D :D)

So if you buy a more expensive "green" product because it is cleaner (psychological and marketing overcharging which has nothing to do with a real manufacturing blow !!), well if you want to take stock of this overall purchase, you will have to take into account these "gray" costs of your salary ...

elephant wrote:In your shop, prices are reasonable (although .... the solar panel flexible 7W 115 euros, it's still 16,5 € / Wc not installed : Evil: )

By bringing back to / Wc, you compare carrot and cucumber there ...

You should compare against the competition on THIS TYPE of product ... because apparently you do not know the price of flexible panels.

The advised price of this one is 139 € .... 129 € in promo ...

The installation cost is ridiculous ... I do not know ... 60 seconds? :D

Finally, it is a product made in Switzerland ...

So you're all wrong on this one, sorry dear elephant ... : Lol:
0 x
ecoco2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecoco2 » 09/07/12, 16:48

Hello everyone!

Here is a site that might interest you if you are looking for tips and tricks: http://www.ecoco2.com/index.html
It is a site that teaches you how to control your energy consumption, your carbon footprint and your environmental impact.

We offer games that allow you while having fun to become aware of the issues related to global warming and greenhouse gas emissions, tests to accurately measure your energy consumption, you will also find a list eco-friendly to learn to change your behavior.

Sincerely,

Ecoco2
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 09:37

we would have things to pick up on what was done in the middle ages: nothing was thrown away, the waste of some became the raw material of others. I discovered this in an exhibition a while ago.
For example, the King's servants paid attention by opening his nuts to him, so that they could resell for themselves the shells still intact. Behind that, there were jobs and jobs. Some made small pieces of metal and turned the nut into a jewelry box. Falls of precious cloth dressed them. The outside was worked. And the box was resold very dear to wealthy people.
Let's be clear: I'm not talking about going back to that time, but to keep this idea of ​​using everything.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/13, 09:47

Yes, no need to come back so far (seller of walnut shells me finally! Well they are royal shells anyway eh!), Re-learn and apply a few "Grandma's methods"before the era of chemistry and energy in abundance for all would already be good ...

Obviously you know a lot of these methods :)
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 10:17

call me mac gyver .........
one day the husband tinkers the car and kills the fuel return hose on the dyane. no problem .... a piece of aquarium pipe will do the job in the meantime ........ 2 years later the mechanic was surprised but it was still working ......... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/13, 10:46

Odd that because the aquarium or food pipes are not supposed to stick to the hydrocarbon (I have experienced once ... when I was mobeux lol)
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 10:55

it softened with the heat, but it held up well.
A very hard winter, the husband hospitalized for fracture, and the titin (the dyane) which does not want to start. too cold. For 8 days I managed to start it anyway: little wool for the night on the engine, under the hood. Then heating with a hair dryer "at random" since I don't know anything about the engine. And titine departed valiantly!
at home the hair dryer is used for anything except to dry the hair ..... a distressed piaf to warm up: in a towel and soft hair dryer. it revives you the piaf
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/13, 11:30

How old is titina? : Shock:
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 11:48

Not young, she had a lot of 150 000 km. peace to his soul in the land of titines. She damned us well!
Ditto for the furniture: you can throw them to burn them
or give them to find an 2th life
or retrieve the material to do other things.
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 11:53

oops ..... serviced
0 x