Destroy weeds without Roundup

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/08, 10:23

Pfff onaka make biogas with the rest of the lawn ...
Easy and 100% self-sufficient :D
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

weed killer

by tigrou_838 » 23/05/08, 10:40

hi, for the 13kg gas bottle, it's plugged into the kitchen.

It is true that the biogas with the lawn mowing would also be good for fueling the stove.

I don't know if I'm going to try to do something, I know that I dumble has all the info on his site like here on econology, but me and the gas I don't like touching this too much, always this fear of the explosion .

tigrou : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/08, 11:16

At the level of anaerobic digestion there will be no or very little risk of explosion given the quality and quantity of the gas that you can have with a tinkered system (the system will never produce more than what you give it to eat, for the grass it is 800 kWh / Tons if I remember correctly and it is one of the methanogenic powers the most important) ... especially if it does not go up in pressure.

On the contrary, the problem will be monitoring production, compression and storage in usable bottles ... DIY is difficult :(

And beware of leaks if not disaster for greenhouse effect :(

For methanogenic powers: https://www.econologie.com/forums/biogaz-met ... 38-20.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/05/08, 12:39

Super topic! why not dynamite? hmm?

Instead of polluting the soil, we pollute the atmosphere : Cheesy:

anyway, there are no weeds, the meadow in my garden suits me well: mosses, lichens, daisies, 2 or 3 varieties of grass, some dandelions eaten by passing hedgehogs, a real carpet full of colors

I propose manual uprooting 100% organic, recycling of waste into compost (yeah, we can always criticize the methane from the compost), guaranteed results, benefit of the great outdoors
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Gwenved
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Gwenved » 23/05/08, 12:56

Economically the best of all is the PTB.
0 x
Slowly but surely
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/08, 13:10

Capt_Maloche wrote:anyway, there are no weeds, the meadow in my garden suits me well: mosses, lichens, daisies, 2 or 3 varieties of grass, some dandelions eaten by passing hedgehogs, a real carpet full of colors

I propose manual uprooting 100% organic, recycling of waste into compost (yeah, we can always criticize the methane from the compost), guaranteed results, benefit of the great outdoors

+1, you saw the "jungle" we have behind the house (it's more of a garden lol) ...

Damn you have hedgehogs, don't you want to send me an please? :D

Gwenved wrote:Economically the best of all is the PTB.

No the best of all is ca : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 23 / 05 / 08, 13: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 23/05/08, 13:52

Hello,

For me, and a few friends, there are no such things as "weeds", and most of the wild plants that are found unsuitable in gardens and paths can be used for cooking or phytopharmaceuticals.

For example, dandelions are good to eat AND have medicinal properties (look for "lion's teeth"), nettles are good to eat and can be used for many things in the garden (liquid manure, placed between strawberries to keep slugs away etc. .)

Don't burn them anymore, eat them! : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Gwenved
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Gwenved » 23/05/08, 14:28

No best of all, that's Mr. Green

PTB: Take your Binette
0 x
Slowly but surely
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/05/08, 21:39

When I was 18, I made a bowl of dandelion herbal tea.
That I had drunk 1 liter well in the afternoon, obviously ...

In the evening while washing my feet, I discovered a vein that stood out under the malole of the foot ...

No more dandelion tea!
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 23/05/08, 22:13

for my border, I cover with a black plastic. and a few months later, one day in a dodger I take it off. the stems are white and it smells like fermented. the sun dries them up.
it's minimum work!
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"