Photos of solar installations from the road

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/08, 14:41

Oops I cheated :) : Cheesy:

It seems to me that RV45 is equipped in Bysun to confirm ...

Me I say: pkoi not if they keep their promise ... but if it is to change the tubes every month 24 ...

The difference with heat pipe panels Viessmann is still disturbing ... one is too expensive, the other not enough : Cheesy:

ps: jean, did you see the repoir on the geneva show at the FR2 newscast?
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

solar

by tigrou_838 » 04/03/08, 14:57

not seen, it was when,

if last night, I painted wall in my garage
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/03/08, 15:07

Christophe wrote:Oops I cheated :) : Cheesy:

It seems to me that RV45 is equipped in Bysun to confirm ...

Me I say: pkoi not if they keep their promise ... but if it is to change the tubes every month 24 ...

The difference with heat pipe panels Viessmann is still disturbing ... one is too expensive, the other not enough : Cheesy:

ps: jean, did you see the repoir on the geneva show at the FR2 newscast?

Yes they all have Bysun vacuum heat pipe (those equipped with vacuum).

I think I read that they selected the quality.

For the difference in price compared to Wiessman, the Chinese manufactures since 30 years (I will try to find the history: it is a member of APPER who has this on his site).

There is of course the unknown on the life of the vacuum tube (not enough hindsight) .... should know Chinese !! There is a Frenchman who makes it in Grenoble, the cial came here from elsewhere.

Too bad because this is what suits me best for "no orientation and inclination pb" (I spoke a little earlier in this post in ref to an APPERien who put one against a solid wall Vertical south .. or almost).

I saw the report of FR2 but not yet available in the site FR2.

I put a comment in the subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/peugeot-ps ... t4863.html
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 04/03/08, 16:09

jean63 wrote: I think I read that the vacuum sensors sold through APPER are brand Bysun (which apparently would be a quality brand made in China ...).

I do not know if I read well and where but the members of APPER who install sub-voids take Bysun.

Is this exact looping?

Small precision Jean63, Bysun it's just resellers, there's no vacuum tubes made by them and therefore no tubes Bysun brand.
So Bysun buys in China as well as the buying group Apper, with the difference that Bysun is a commercial company that makes a profit while Appper is a nonprofit buying group which makes the prices at Apper are unbeatable (this is for looping). Their policy is to group orders up to fill a container; we are delivered once the container came from China.
Moreover the possibility of buying vacuum at Apper is fairly recent, they were only flat panel for a long time.
Thank you tigger for your answer, hat to have done it alone.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/03/08, 16:25

bham wrote:
jean63 wrote: I think I read that the vacuum sensors sold through APPER are brand Bysun (which apparently would be a quality brand made in China ...).

I do not know if I read well and where but the members of APPER who install sub-voids take Bysun.

Is this exact looping?

Small precision Jean63, Bysun it's just resellers, there's no vacuum tubes made by them and therefore no tubes Bysun brand.
So Bysun buys in China as well as the buying group Apper, with the difference that Bysun is a commercial company that makes a profit while Appper is a nonprofit buying group which makes the prices at Apper are unbeatable (this is for looping). Their policy is to group orders up to fill a container; we are delivered once the container came from China.
Moreover the possibility of buying vacuum at Apper is fairly recent, they were only flat panel for a long time.
Thank you tigger for your answer, hat to have done it alone.

Ah OK.

does that mean that vacuum sensors bought by APPER are directly ordered in China, so impossible to know the brand? is the certificate of guarantee reliable? do you have vacuum tube heat sensors yourself?

Yet those who bought it, like RV45 (who also manages the site www.chaleurterre.com because they have + PAC), have references from Bysun: U-max, Ka-max, S-max .... I looked at the features in the site of Bysun and they are the same. They would buy from the same Chinese manufacturer, but cheaper for the buyer because without intermediary?

I will go to learn about the APPER website directly.

Thank you for correcting my thought.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 04/03/08, 20:51

jean63 wrote:
Ah OK.

does that mean that vacuum sensors bought by APPER are directly ordered in China, so impossible to know the brand? is the certificate of guarantee reliable? do you have vacuum tube heat sensors yourself?

For the brand if you can know it, you have to go to forum Apper. No, I do not have one yet but I think to buy this year by Apper (for now, I redo my roof). The guarantee certificate, I do not know, will see on the forum Apper.

jean63 wrote: Yet those who bought it, like RV45 (who also manages the site www.chaleurterre.com because they have + PAC), have references from Bysun: U-max, Ka-max, S-max .... I looked at the features in the site of Bysun and they are the same. They would buy from the same Chinese manufacturer, but cheaper for the buyer because without intermediary?

I think RV45 bought their tubes at one time or Bysun was a pioneer in this, so they were the only ones to offer vacuum at a competitive price. Since then, Apper has been involved, but without doing business, just to promote solar.
In China, there are several manufacturers.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 05/03/08, 09:03

Tigger I continue on the forum so that everyone can enjoy it.
Your tube network, you put it directly on the already existing insulation? polystyrene I guess?
Did you do the circuit? with instructions from the manufacturer?
Or are these mats unrolled as can be seen on the Leroy-Merlin website? I think I see that there is no tightening of steps at the door window.
The patch is a special product for that or not?
I actually saw the product at Leroy-Merlin but just for a small area, no more than 20m2:
http://www.leroymerlin.fr/mpng2-front/p ... 1142960102 and then :
http://www.leroymerlin.fr/mpng2-front/p ... nderall=on
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

solar

by tigrou_838 » 05/03/08, 09:24

Hello to everyone.

not much time today, so to quickly answer bham.

it's the same system that you saw at leroy mat, but without insulation below, the house being a home all electrical original, the insulation of the slab parried me corect.

ragreage as any special repair floor heating, a little more expensive than the normal, but advantage, no crack, and correct expansion.

maximum of expensive leroy, 20m2, but going through the manufacturer, the system can go up to 100m2.

at my house the photos are for the 50m2 room.
so:
normal clearance for balanced heights following the demolition of three partitions.
laying mats.
special patching.
tile adhesive.
floor tile.

just cut off the ends of the mats (3metres of excess pipes on each mat) to connect to the nipples and the circulator.

after 1ans and a half of use no crack or breaks tiles.

I send water to 22 / 23 degrees in the system, and that is enough for me to temper the house at 18 / 19degrees.

and I walk all the time barefoot.

of course the system will be more efficient by plugging into an existing radiator circuit, but I have no boiler.

For the interested people, the manufacturer is HOWATECH.
in dimensions they have from 5m2 to more than 100m2

Solar greetings to everyone.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/08, 09:25

Bham, I think the LM links are temporary ... it will not work in a few hours ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

solar

by tigrou_838 » 05/03/08, 09:34

you also have the jollytherm brand that makes a similar system.
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"