Your local network: Wifi or RJ45?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.

My local network is in:

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 28/02/08, 13:48

Ok to put the egg between 2 laptops, even 2 hours if necessary. In addition if I run the counter I could hear the bell to go soak my seagulls ... : Cheesy:
Capt_Maloche wrote:you place a radio so that there is a communication, then you let cook 1h or two :D

By cons what is the blow of the radio? And worse it is stupid I could not film you the experience with my laptop ... :|
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 28/02/08, 14:00

the radio, so that there is a speech, but not compulsory, is done once at normal reception, and another at a place where the ground floor gives only a few reception

I can not wait to see the result !! for the film tnpis we will trust you! :D
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 28/02/08, 14:07

Ah ok : Idea:
Report available quickly if time continues to rot here : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/02/08, 14:26

Eh Strumpheur ! : With 2 laptops surrounding an egg and a radio sound, there will be the boyfriend Larsen who will be invited… So much the better, even more mess in the microwaves.
---
Capt, you are wondering about the GSM antenna 20 m from your office:
"How to measure radiation in fact? "

In fact it's easy!
You just have to read the progressive dilapidation of your posts, and the often libidinous content.

Take an example:
You did not give a precise indication to position the portable "grid-neurons", on the ear of the chick in the egg!

: Lol:
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by faaab » 28/02/08, 14:34

gegyx wrote:Eh Strumpheur ! : With 2 laptops surrounding an egg and a radio sound, there will be the boyfriend Larsen who will be invited… So much the better, even more mess in the microwaves.

Certainly... :|

And well it'll be a hard boiled egg rather than a boiled egg ... : Cheesy:

and if I cut the microphone of one of the 2 phones, Larsen he will have it in the c **
(I believe that on mine there is a mode like that to hear the other but he does not hear you ..) 8)
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 28/02/08, 17:17

I tested the Faraday cage with my laptop and my cordless phone.
The microwave serving as Faraday's cage.

The cellphone rings
Wireless see less well not at all.

The car is also a Faraday cage, but however the laptops pass and there I do not understand.
Is the car an imperfect Faraday cage ??
If this is a real Faraday cage, how does the cellphone get through?

Thank you for lighting my lantern

In addition in a study of the individual computer, such wireless have a larger electrical field than laptops ..... and there with this study I was really skeptical.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 29/02/08, 09:55

for cars, there are the glass panes, more and more important!
for the experience with only one laptop would be better, more in reality, because no one with 1 laptops at the same time!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 04/03/08, 17:34

I agree with the anti-wifi arguments.
Gegyx, I didn't have time to see if you had an answer, but if not:
You can redistribute the phone from the freebox (or other) on all your telephone sockets.
You just need to use two wires other than 4 and 5 (in RJ45 format) or 2 and 3 (in RJ11 format).

The ADSL arrives by the pair that I named. Then you balance the tel on 1 other pair.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Louhac
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Louhac » 04/03/08, 19:04

A priori Wi-Fi can be disabled on any box through the network settings. It is an address to type when the computer is connected to the modem which makes it possible to define the operation of the network constituted around this modem. On my tele2 box I did it but I don't remember how I got the address, it was a developer friend who guided me. It must be quite simple, it just gave me two or three directions from a distance if I remember correctly
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/03/08, 22:29

Yes, thank you both.
But I understood correctly by reading the Free website, that WiFi was activatable according to his desire and that the V5 had 4 RJ45.
So it was getting all good.
My only concern was to still want to connect 4 VOIP phones in parallel.
And there it still does not seem very possible in wire.
I have read the site quite completely
http://goctruc.free.fr/Telephonie/InstSimp.html

And I saw that the Voip plug had less fishing than the standard FT network.
So 2 or 3 phones at most, using modern ones. At free you had to make a mod (capacitor) so that it works with more than 2.
All this by wire.
Because with a WiFi base, there is no problem of feasibility (but I don't want one : Evil: ).

I found it strange that there is a base with amplification, serving by wire, a network of telephones in parallel.
For me, it is in the field of the possible without WiFi, and of better quality, if one is not embarrassed to keep fixed stations.

As it is simpler, in technology, than a WiFi phone, I asked the question, in case this system exists somewhere, or, possibly, if it would be possible to tinker with one, a bit like the old switchboards, but all at the same time. : Mrgreen:
Yep, minimal amplification should be enough ...
0 x