Brandt Spheris Duo consumption of your refrigerator?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Skytek
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Brandt Spheris Duo consumption of your refrigerator?

by Skytek » 15/09/07, 20:08

I created this topic so that we can compare the consumption of our refrigerators, here are my measurements:

This is a custom trip Brandt refrigerator (top) and freezer (bottom), with two separate engines dating back ten years.

The measurement was made on just under 5 days, in normal use, ie with door openings from time to time. The meter did not consider cos phi.

The ambient temperature is around 24°C and the freezer was defrosted 6 months ago.

10,4 kWh were consumed in 116 hours and 32minutes, either 2,14 kWh per day.

Is my electricity consumption average, too high or rather low?

At your measurements!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/07, 22:12

Rather high compared to recent combi model which I copied / pasted the features here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/recuperati ... t4039.html

How did you measure the conso? (with which device)?
0 x
Skytek
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Skytek » 15/09/07, 22:21

Indeed, the model that you quote only consumes 0,90kWh / 24h is less than half compared to mine.

Is it due to the fact that the manufacturer's data are obtained from measurements with the door always closed and in a "cool" room?

The collective heating of the building makes that the temperature never goes lower than 22 ° C, even in winter ...

I measured the conso with a white camera that I lent but which I remember the mark, it looked like the PM320.

I noted the date and the time of the beginning and the end of the measurement, the apparatus cumulated the consumption like an EDF meter.

For more information, my jumpsuit is a "Brandt Sphéris Duo" model.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/07, 16:12

I do not know if it's your model precisely but the:

REFRIGERATOR DUO BRANDT CEN3122
has energy consumption per day in kWh: 0.756

It would be necessary that you find the exact name of your exact model to see if you manage to find the consos builder ...

For consumptions, they are obviously made according to a specific protocol that corresponds to an average use (otherwise these conso would be untrue ...)
0 x
Skytek
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Skytek » 16/09/07, 22:44

I will watch tomorrow if there is a nameplate with the exact model of the device. Thank you
0 x
Skytek
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Skytek » 19/09/07, 17:45

After a defrosting of the freezer, I found under the ice the label:

This is a Brandt RB6355 / a (Type W352410) Class N

Gas: R134a
Freezing capacity: 15,0 kg
Useful volume refrigerator: 230 L
Useful volume freezer: 101 L

I did not find any information on the electricity consumption on the nameplate or on the instructions.

Who made measurements on his device to compare them to mine? :?:

Conso should already decrease, with the thickness of pack ice that I just removed ... :D
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"