An embarrassing affair for the Minister of Housing

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/07, 19:54

No censorship in Russia?

I think that we do not see the world in the same way ...

Well your journalist there he has to try to go and do a report in Chetchenie on the non-Russian side just to "see" ... Just for his information 20% of the population was exterminated by the 2 wars!

The same proportion in France would mean 12 million dead! More than the 2 world wars ... ok?

Sorry but there is a comparison to the con that I can not bear. : Evil: It has nothing against you reassure you eh!

Look at "that" (I just put the links on dailymotion):
https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-systeme ... t4362.html
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 20/12/07, 20:51

What is not defensible is the sublet while he was working outside Paris, all this so as not to drop an apartment that he knew he could not get back on these ultra advantageous conditions.
What cannot be defended is the laxity of the organizations, which should at least reconsider the files each time the lease is renewed.
What is not defensible is to have a position of responsibility and behave irresponsibly squandering public money.

With high loads and high functions, it must go hand in hand high responsibility, correct salary (to avoid the risks of bribes), advantages in kind framed, identified, being able to be controlled. On the other hand, any illegitimate scheme or maneuver must be followed by communication and a sanction.

In light of his status and what he had said in the press, his resignation was a minimum.

If you want to sanitize society, you also have to sanitize your head.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 20/12/07, 21:45

Christophe wrote:Stop the clichés it's ridiculous!

Especially sincethere are thousands of very wealthy people (most in Paris) who are currently in the same situation as him!

For comparison with Russia it is of great importance what not to push anyway ... Who is this reporter of my 2 who dares to say that? To my knowledge there have not been 35 journalists murdered in France since 2000 ...

Good evening everyone,

Toutafé agree with you Chistophe !!

I have a reflection all the same: no one has ever succeeded or very rarely in convincing another to change their political idea!

If you want to spoil your Christmas Eve, talk about politics by attacking the log (especially after a few glasses that everyone found very good) and you will see the annoyances !!

And then, go and meet a politician who might be interested in our projects ... well when he has consulted this forum and read all the insults, I do not think it will go further ... Already that it is not easy to meet them ..

So I tell myself that we should abolish this forum, very interesting by the way, all forms of political reactions and I will even go further, to abolish all reactions concerning religions, social positions, level of culture and know-how of each (we can read mockery on this subject), under penalty of seeing this site stagnate in its internal quarrels which reminds me a little of the Greens who are only doing politics !!

Let's just do Econology, nothing but Econology and don't waste any more time and energy in these political counter gossip !! That does not bring anything and that discredits us ... And moreover, there are forums for that to let off steam !!

But it would also be necessary that the Moderator is moderated and it is not won!

It was the Christmas message that I wish everyone excellent.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 21/12/07, 09:03

this is my true time! Happy Holidays!!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

For or against the policy on forums ??

by nofy » 23/12/07, 20:54

nofy wrote:
Christophe wrote:Stop the clichés it's ridiculous!

Especially sincethere are thousands of very wealthy people (most in Paris) who are currently in the same situation as him!

For comparison with Russia it is of great importance what not to push anyway ... Who is this reporter of my 2 who dares to say that? To my knowledge there have not been 35 journalists murdered in France since 2000 ...

Good evening everyone,

Toutafé agree with you Chistophe !!

I have a reflection all the same: no one has ever succeeded or very rarely in convincing another to change their political idea!

If you want to spoil your Christmas Eve, talk about politics by attacking the log (especially after a few glasses that everyone found very good) and you will see the annoyances !!

And then, go and meet a politician who might be interested in our projects ... well when he has consulted this forum and read all the insults, I do not think it will go further ... Already that it is not easy to meet them ..

So I tell myself that we should abolish this forum, very interesting by the way, all forms of political reactions and I will even go further, to abolish all reactions concerning religions, social positions, level of culture and know-how of each (we can read mockery on this subject), under penalty of seeing this site stagnate in its internal quarrels which reminds me a little of the Greens who are only doing politics !!

Let's just do Econology, nothing but Econology and don't waste any more time and energy in these political counter gossip !! That does not bring anything and that discredits us ... And moreover, there are forums for that to let off steam !!

But it would also be necessary that the Moderator is moderated and it is not won!

It was the Christmas message that I wish everyone excellent.

Nofy (dream)

It was surely necessary to create a subject to have reactions!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 23/12/07, 22:50

the main subject is the housing shortage: the right passes which privilege certain would be of no great importance if there was room for everyone

the shortage of housing is a serious source of waste: as long as there is not a certain number of housing on the way out there is no mobility possible: the one who lives in the north works in the south and vice versa, and no one can adapt the accommodation to their situation due to shortage

so what is the most serious to blame all the governments that have followed one another is not the few shenanigans from which some profit, but the ineffectiveness for the main task: building housing
0 x