Fluorescent lamps source of electromagnetic fields

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/09, 11:12

Do not divert the subject ... I said this because this video (re) circulated in "spam" since the beginning of September ... probably linked to the ban on conventional light bulbs ...

I'm waiting for studies ... : Cheesy:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 18/09/09, 13:03

abyssin3 wrote: Apart from that, thank you Delnoram for the figures, apparently it is ~ 10 times months that the values ​​measured by this journalist (ie ~ 3-4mGauss). but if you made the measurements at a greater distance, it could explain that they are a little weaker

Oh yes, for measurements in Gauss I forgot to specify the protocol distances was 0 cm ie glued against light bulbs and looking for the most powerful point emissions.

Moreover if you look at the measured value for the incandescent, it is 0.77 against 0.1 given in the video it seems to me.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 30/10/10, 16:48

Bonjour.
As my other topic seemed to be a duplicate of it, and so it was closed, I wanted qd mm again asked something:

the English term "dirty electricity" therefore refers to what is covered in this subject and which is NOT just the electromagnetic field a few centimeters around the lamps, but which is also detectable throughout the room, and which would therefore be safe ?
(cfr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS5ogZxoZ2Y )
(pcq I'm not sure if it's exatement the same subject as the post on the first page)

Otherwise for leds, it seems that we should remain attentive too, notament UV:
http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2 ... L-32280308

Thank you :)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/10/10, 18:12

Fluorescent UV-based are also dangerous especially if their white coating deteriorates leaving out full of UV, and I'm not sure that has been studied.
The sun outside is full of blue and UV so dangerous and so I am a little surprised, except that the source of the LED is very punctual and therefore not to look directly.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/10/10, 18:36

dreamer wrote:Bonjour.
As my other topic seemed to be a duplicate of it, and so it was closed, I wanted qd mm again asked something

Diwouar, what's the point? Some people answer you if you do not read what they wrote! :| Dedelco has listed possible precautions.

dreamer wrote:the English term "dirty electricity" therefore refers to what is covered in this subject and which is NOT just the electromagnetic field a few centimeters around the lamps, but which is also detectable throughout the room, and which would therefore be safe ?

If you have any fears about this, first delete all other sources: mobile phone, television, air travel, computer, microwave oven ... Before you start being afraid! And if it really does not suit you, light up with white LEDs, the news hardly spills over into the UV, except the one that is normally contained in the "visible spectrum"!

The only place where fluorescent tubes were suspected of tampering with something in the 80s was in supermarkets! Since then, the technos and the consequences have evolved: I grow parsley in my kitchen thanks to "daylight" neon lights! If parsley can resist and grow, a human being has nothing to fear ...
Yet everyone knows how hard parsley is to grow.

Other sources that recommend neon lights ...>
Last edited by Obamot the 30 / 10 / 10, 18: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 30/10/10, 18:40

I had read the answers but I was not sure I had understood the origin of their measurements in the video (which is not the short-range magnetic field since they detect it everywhere in the room).

General note: it is not pcq we have not studied a potential problem on neon lights since the time they exist that there could not be something we would not have seen?
And personally, I was not sure that neon lights and fluorescent lamps were exactly the same thing.

Otherwise, I ask myself these questions pcq I have a unique eco lamp in my room and so I wanted to know if there was any need to pay attention, voila :)

Thank you anyway
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/10/10, 18:53

I edited my message to give you another link concerning the growth of plants under neon fluorescent tubes.

If not, the absence of light is much more likely to create neurobiological disorders that lead to depression, so we need to use Light therapy...> who uses a lamp ... mercury. A shame!

light therapy ...>

If we do not face the sun or face a LED lamp - eyes wide open in the face - There is obviously no risk of apoptosis (cell death in the retina, but that would be pretty stupid to expose yourself to this point ....)!

NB: As an individual, without going into detail: first protect yourself by exposing yourself normally it is very good, but it stops there! Other considerations are absolutely not a priority in the hierarchy of a "healthy lifestyle". Indeed, exposure to indirect light from these lamps does not seem more dangerous than moderate exposure to indirect sunlight (i.e. ultimately beneficial ...). What is suspected, but not clinically demonstrated, is apparently a form of apoptosis that results in TNF (or tumor necrosis factor). But who says tumor, says immune problem and NOT problem direct UV sensitivity in this case. The great paradox is that to resist tumors you have to expose yourself to the sun to collect vitamin D. Without it you become vulnerable to tumors ... look for the error (it's a bit like the snake biting its tail : not exposure to UV weakens, while exposure allows to regulate and repair the meager part that is harmful during exposure. On the other hand, exposure is beneficial for the rest of the metabolism ...). Another "big business" with juicy outlets to preserve ... hey hey ...

Indeed, the scientific postulate according to which prostaglandins (PGE2) known as “war” prostaglandins (by Dr. Kousmine) or mediators of inflammation… play a role in this “stress” is not new. She has always said that it is necessary to promote prostaglandins PGE1, called "peace" in her diet, to avoid and / or repair this type of phenomenon, moreover known since the dawn of time .... Since it is enough typically mechanisms that are linked to natural aging. So the bottom of the theory that speaks of ROS (reactive oxygen species) is quite "cream pie" amha (radical VS non-radical mollecules) ... We are almost in the register of homeopathy

: Mrgreen: 8) :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/10, 16:56

The excerpt from a subsequent federal guide definitely closes this topic or I should say this intox.

Guide to 40 pages to download here: guide on electromagnetic pollution, standards, waves and health

So I do not want to hear about this poisoning here anymore. For the real scientific debate, we continue here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ondes-elec ... 10188.html
0 x