Evidence: ERIKA mysteries around a cargo

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/01/07, 17:20

Hello,

It's -20 without wind factor with wind factor it's -28
but it's normal for the season, it should have been done in early January and it's too late to have good thick ice

For mustard gas it can only be in great depths and there is no less than that close to the French coast. I do not know if he does not proceed in the same way for nuclear waste. (Pinochet he dropped his political prisoners at sea from the top of a Hercules plane at sea)
The methods change, but the principle remains the same

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/07, 18:00

jean63 wrote:You are not going anyway feel guilty for the benefit of companies like TOTAL who systematically refuse to admit their wrongs and to compensate the "victims".

I feel guilty those who say with habit and conviction:

It's not me! It's the others!

While they are themselves generally in the same case as those they accuse ... It is a very ecological-ecological behavior ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/01/07, 18:05

About ERIKA:

http://ouest.france3.fr/info/26403193-fr.php

Was the oil from the Erika more toxic than what was announced? To this question a Toulouse laboratory answers: yes. The risks of cancer linked to the Erika oil spill have been underestimated.

Until now, we had mainly talked about a family of carcinogenic compounds, PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons). The Toulouse study focused on another, more harmful family, the suffering heterocycles or Tiofen, taken from human cells. This family is the one with the greatest risk of cancer.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/01/07, 18:17

I blame those who say with habit and conviction:

It's not me! It's the others!

While they are themselves generally in the same case as those they accuse ... It is a very ecological-ecological behavior ...

We are all guilty, especially we Internet users behind our computer screen "made by petrochemicals", but hey we can not be responsible for the behavior of raptors of all kinds whose major interest is "always a lot more money in my pockets "the rest is not my problem.

Afterwards on the level of responsibility of each of us, we could discuss very at length. It is this that the homeless of the Canal St Martin, they do not participate at all in the system, so they cannot be accused of "it's not me, it's the others".

Otherwise, from the moment you have a slightly heated and lighted apartment and you go shopping at Auchan or another (clementines from Spain = truck that stinks of diesel from TOTAL, Cantal cheese from 'Auvergne bought in Strasbourg = smelly truck ... etc) there you are in the system like the friends. D. Voynet when she was Minister of the Environment, asked her chauffeur to put on the air conditioning before arriving (motuer turning at a standstill). It is better to be cool when it is 40 ° C in the shade.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/01/07, 19:31

Andre
And England behaved in an exemplary manner: it dumped its waste from the last war + its atomic waste into its territorial waters…
near the Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey which adjoin France, not far from Cherbourg.
This is good, as there is the Hague, center for reprocessing nuclear waste of the world, opposite, in case of blatant radioactivity, it will be said that it is the fault of the English.
----
Christophe
"We are all responsible! », We are all Germans, we are all Poles, we are all Romanians, we are all Rwandans, etc. I know this refrain which I do not share at all. We are concerned, of course, but fully responsible, there is a big margin…
I am not a bastard in my life, but neither am I a saint, or a J-Christ, to the point of feeling guilty and assuming all the sins of men.
What I find criminal is the attitude of Total, the competent health authorities and officials of the country, to camouflage the danger of the collection, by knowingly exposing people to a scourge which will burden their lives and at the same time, the Social Security deficit, for which we will still surely be declared "responsible" ...
I use petrol, moderately, because it is the only official alternative for getting around. I am not allowed to emancipate myself at this level. Is it my fault?
The energy choices are made by the governors. The citizen takes what is offered to him. He can innovate on his own in order to save the planet, but it is at his own risk and in contravention of the laws of his country. How is he responsible for these calamitous choices made by companies, to produce at the lowest cost? As far as I know Total has made more profit than I have this year.
At home, if I leave a board lying around with a nail, and someone gets injured, I am responsible. I'm not going to attack the nail maker!
0 x
zac

by zac » 27/01/07, 20:23

Hello

for total I have a total solution

http://www.yaronet.com/posts.php?s=16106&p=2

to apply at the head office and at the main shareholders : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 27/01/07, 21:11

: Arrow: Gegyx
"We are all responsible!"
Personally, I agree to the extent that we participate in the mass effect. When you say "I have no choice", I don't agree. We always have the choice, even if the solutions that exist are outlawed or difficult, we always make the choice to remain legal or not, and to choose the easy or not.
If you dress with clothing whose brand exploits (or has exploited) children, even if you are not directly responsible in the sense that you do not sponsor it, you participate in it with your full will by fueling the phenomenon , this is where our responsibility lies in such cases, including with oil.
And that's partly due to a marketing phenomenon: if 10.000 people are willing to buy a $ 1 product, that's $ 10.000 in profit. Now if 2/3 of the population refuses this product because it is not acceptable for a moral reason "X", that only makes $ 3000 in benefits. We will try to sell a more profitable product - maybe. The only third that remains is the people who are not ready to refuse their comfort for the moral reason "X", which can be called oil, fast food, fur clothes, in short almost all the phenomena involving a product concept. - consumer.
And in this sense we can consume: energy, fur clothes, prefabricated food, diamond jewelry mined in mines by children, SO MANY things.
I do not see myself washing my hands of it by throwing the ball back and doing "so and so to act, not me", nor closing my eyes by saying "I am not asking myself the question".
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/01/07, 21:34

abyssinian3 =>

Well agree with you ......... except that:

- What is your standard of living in this society: house, apartment, car, etc ... vacation, outing, clothing, restaurants ....... etc?

Do the counting and compare yourself to the homeless of the Canal Saint Martin: they could say what you say.
Already in front of your computer screen, when you tap on your keys, you must stop this machine, unplug it and put it in the cellar well in the fridge, because if you put me in a recycling center it will end up in a from these Chinese villages, you know where they breathe all our chemical crap by destroying our modern devices filled with noxious products ............ I'm disgusted ......... but I don't feel outside except that I make everything I have acquired last as long as possible to avoid turning it into waste, but by doing that I may "create" homeless people (removed from their box which does not not sold the product that I did not purchase).

All this is very complicated. I know how my ancestors lived, in a mill 900m away at the bottom of a Cantal valley. it had to be very hard in winter, at the time, there was a lot of snow.

It's very comfortable for us PRIVILEGED to remake the world behind our warm screen
, we'd better stay a little humble and not want to give driving lessons to anyone.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 29/01/07, 22:03

Ayé the video is streaming on the France 3 website.

Go quickly to see it, it's very interesting: Erika, mysteries around a cargo

To see, review, archive review ... and save in a corner of the hard drive.

Voilou.
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"