Nicolas Hulot are wrong ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 25/01/07, 13:41

Woodcutter wrote:But hey, we'll get yelled making HS ... 8)

You're reading my mind : Mrgreen:
Refocusing on the non-candidacy of Nicolas Hulot, please. Thank you !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/07, 14:22

PERFECTLY !!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Ten presidential candidates in front of Hulot

by bham » 31/01/07, 08:22

Today ten presidential candidates pass as confessed before Nicolas Hulot to make him allegiance .....

https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... vant-hulot
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 31/01/07, 09:28

I think as Targol ...

For me it is more Bové resembling a Abbé Pierre ... He's not afraid to take it on the chin to destroy fields that have NO place to BE on private land !! ! Is my home I do my small nuclear plant without considering the neighbors? !!!
Especially since the state knows how to make decisions to supposedly help people who suffer the way of living of others ... but hey, only when it suits them? For tobacco for example !! But when it comes to GMOs, where are the Guignols? !!
Finally ...

This is why I totally agree with Targol!

We talk about Bové like headless arm or muscle instead of brain ... I expect to see its program forward!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/07, 11:16

Well, I just watched the report "biofuels and vegetable oils: the end of dark energy" and I am sickened to see that the politicians do not want to hear about Crude Vegetable oil (or crude animal oil) === > see the report to fully understand.

Germans and Belgians authorize the use of this fuel (150 pumps in Germany); kits are sold for diesel engines can run at 100% HVB. See Villeneuve s / Lot / Garbage trucks + 9000 locals that run on HVB risk a heavy fine (for the wrong to protect the planet !!).

Does N. Hulot advised by JM.Jancovici talk about it to our politicians? It's not part of N. Hulot's pact (I read it correctly), so they will still favor the oil companies by letting them make diester (called biodiesel ... it's good for the people !!) and master the whole industry TO GET FULL OF THE POCKETS: see the profits of TOTAL (dividends => shareholders).

I will write to JM.Jancovici to find out if he admits that it is a (good) partial solution to CO2 emissions (HVB: global CO2 balance = zero). in his book "the full SVP", he is not pro-bio fuel but for more taxes encouraging people to consume less ....... one does not prevent the other. The solution would be to tax what emits CO2 and not to tax HVB which does not emit "globally".

Bové is aware of this, because he gets in on these subjects. Does he know the fight of Valernegol and the mayor of Villeneuve / Lot? I think so.

It faufrait trying to contact on this subject. Is someone did?

The automotive manufacturers have to brake because the sharp Hdi engine and Cdi can not turn the HVB without risk of breakage? and may be less efficient with HVB ....
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/07, 11:36

ThierrySan wrote: or muscle instead of brain ...

Ben the brain is more and more considered by the biological ... as a muscle precisely.

It had surprised me when I heard that ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/07, 11:39

jean63 wrote:......one does not prevent the other.

Exact but one HIGHLY ACCELERATED the development of the other ...

jean63 wrote:Bové is aware of this, because he gets in on these subjects. Does he know the fight of Valernegol and the mayor of Villeneuve / Lot? I think so.

Obviously he knows ... He knows also Pantone tractors ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 31/01/07, 13:53

ThierrySan wrote: I think as Targol ...!

+1
ThierrySan wrote: I expect to see its program forward!

If you want to see the program, must vote for him and quickly because there are now 32 200 signatures but I think it will move only from 50 000 signatures.
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 31/01/07, 14:15

I have heard of jamma hvb or pantone.

he hardly knows what a GMO is, the rest.

this morning they were all stroking Hulot, not a has in the pants, they are all scared! c afflicting
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/07, 14:25

antoinet111 wrote:this morning they were all stroking Hulot, not a has in the pants, they are all scared! c afflicting

Surely to better calm the crowds ... they know that we are "waking up" ... and when that happens ... I would not like to be in their place ...
0 x