OKOFEN pellematic settings

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Clemclem
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: OKOFEN pellematic settings

by Clemclem » 26/12/23, 11:05

Hello everyone, I just subscribed to your forum which is teeming with information but there is so much that I cannot simply find basic explanations and the ones that I manage to understand are difficult to assimilate despite my research.

We installed an OKOFEN Pellamic 14KW boiler to replace our oil boiler before the summer for a house of 180-200m2. Since it was put in winter mode I have been trying to understand how to manage the heating. A technician must return in January for an ashtray problem and I will take the opportunity to review the situation with him.

The sales representative came before the holidays but in the end his explanations remained basic but my permission to modify some parameters to try to have better heating comfort (difficulty in reaching the requested comfort ambient temperature) and I programmed some parameters of monitoring of curves via the recommendations found on this site (because the sales representative was not able to tell me what to configure to understand if my boiler is correctly programmed) but for the moment I cannot really read them and to understand.

I would like to come see you to find out if you can help me understand how to read the curves and understand which parameters need to be modified. I'm a simple nurse so I have no knowledge. I discover and try to understand.

The problem that I think I have already diagnosed is the difficulty of my boiler reaching its CF1 T Dep Cons. compared to the CF1 T Dep meas. when it is started during scheduled heating periods. My boiler but about 1 hours to reach the CF30 T Dep Cons. But I don't know the reason and what to modify on my side.

My settings here are:
Slope 1.4
Curve foot 40°C
Lim T ext comfort 18°C
Lim T ext reduced 10 °C
Anticipation duration: 180min => I have not yet managed to find an explanation of its role.
Smoothing 5 min => I have not yet managed to find an explanation of its role.

We have 13 radiators, 7 cast iron and three modern. I don't know if this helps.

Thank you in advance for your help on what we need to understand, what we can modify and see with our technician.
Attachments
Curves of 25 12 23.png
Curves of 25 12 23.png (203.69 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
0 x