Thermal wind turbine?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Wind turbine?

by izentrop » 15/06/23, 10:42

We just have to wait for the realization and especially the study of the results to judge the real effectiveness and the quality / price ratio Image
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/06/23, 11:51

1: Pacien's post is the Other who rotted it, not me.
2:Andrew? Unknown to the battalion...
Lies, defamation, gratuitous attack, moron, hatred, bitterness, revenge, accusatory inversion (PN), victimization, self-victimization...
Let's talk about all those you harassed, defamed, asked for their heads and left, disgusted (and that's true, on the other hand):
Lumberjack, recycling, pb2488, Dedeleco, Citro, Alain G, Hic (and so on).Image
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/06/23, 12:39

Defamation, PB2488 has returned in yet another reincarnation as Pedrodelavega I had nothing to do with it, Alain G had sworn to have my skin (for a dispute over gasoline additives, apart from this detail we got on well before) , he had it... Then left on his own AFTER I left... Hic was a funny guy, I'm sorry he left. With Citro it was impeccable we were on the same wavelength... With Bucheron it was tense, but in the end it was going well, I don't know why he left. Recycling was a novel on its own, it was infuriating for everyone and I'm not here because of his departure, everything was not bad with him, I gave the reasons but my posts have disappeared, I don't I'm not going to do it again... Anyway, you keep trying to make me look like the ugly duckling, nothing new : Mrgreen: your goal is my departure
Ahmed wrote:To be more exact, you take advantage of each newcomer to manifest your presence and affirm it. Just as you twist the reality of the exchanges which only had the bad taste of displeasing its instigator who was obviously only waiting for an unqualified approval of his project. It is doing him a favor to warn him that his wishes do not necessarily correspond to reality.

Like a XXX from an operetta, you inevitably conclude your message with a "Gadebois delenda is". : roll:
bad language, I participate in the subject in a modest and constructive way. And you, apart from rotting it a little more and encouraging others to rot it? That's right, Guy&Milou jump at the chance... (good dogs-dogs)
Last edited by Obamot the 17 / 06 / 23, 12: 53, 2 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/06/23, 12:48

Modesty is the only feeling that ceases to exist the moment you start talking about it.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/06/23, 12:50

Totally unfounded accusation, since I formulated objections and well-argued reservations which only had the effect of displeasing the initiator of the thread who, obviously, was only looking for an approval without nuances and someone who devotes himself to him do your calculations without hesitation...
Besides, I don't have good dog-dogs at my service, as your usual delusions lead you to believe... : roll:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/06/23, 13:04

Interpret it however you want, but it's not "unqualified approvals" because I said, I don't have the skills for said nuances. But this forum is a forum of pioneers and the author answered the objections conclusively. Moreover, I am the only one to have noted that this project was imposed on him for questions of geographical location and suddenly the performances we do not care a bit as long as there is a result and that it is measurable. ... And above all, I'm fed up with your scalp dances, which don't just apply to me but a little to all those who disturb your Comedy Club, by their approach, even their political position, who don't do not let count by the doxa or the mainstream, or even by their spirit of synthesis which does not match with your Ministry of the "truth". So I'm deeply fed up with your rotating ... and you are one and a half apart from the two regular trolls ... That is to say peanut : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/06/23, 13:12

Poor Noublabla, still the victim of a turning point, he who only dreams of beauty, harmony and peace between men... :(
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/06/23, 13:45

Obamot wrote: ...and the author answered the objections conclusively. ...

Oh yes? He replied simply "it's wrong" to Remundo who had made the effort to produce some calculations on what could happen in the event of strong winds.
If you call that "responding conclusively", no problem, that's your opinion.
It turns out that this is not an opinion shared by all.
But from memory you are a cador in mechanics / statics of materials? You must be able to give him a hand, right?
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/06/23, 15:07

A helping hand yes, but in all modesty, huh, huh, huh?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/06/23, 15:53

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote: ...and the author answered the objections conclusively. ...

Oh yes? He replied simply "it's wrong" to Remundo who had made the effort to produce some calculations on what could happen in the event of strong winds.
If you call that "responding conclusively", no problem, that's your opinion.
It turns out that this is not an opinion shared by all.
But from memory you are a cador in mechanics / statics of materials? You must be able to give him a hand, right?
No, no, no... There's the way... I don't doubt Remundo's words, especially since mine went in the same direction (minus the calculations...) If the remember, I said roughly that the inertial moment favorable to start-up would be difficult to manifest (compared to a conventional wind turbine) since the water constitutes a brake which hinders the initial travel of the device, at the moment where it should be as free as possible, either to start a rotation cycle...

However, it's not looking for the little beast that interests me, BUT THE CHALLENGE of the prospect of removing obstacles (which would seem to be the initial mission of any inventor).

So, I make here a proposal that goes in the direction of resolving my own objection:
— would it be possible to put a gear which would disarm from a certain speed, at which it would be sure to benefit from the device, and which would disengage at the time and at the desired 'take-off' rotation speed (allowing start the planned process, sooner and more easily) if so, which would negate my initial objection.

So do the same with your own objections...
Bands of...EM...fishermen going around in circles Image
0 x