Thermal wind turbine?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Wind turbine?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 14/06/23, 19:22

Quotations are fine, but you don't have to péter dream higher than we have ass brain...
1 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 14/06/23, 19:26

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Quotations are fine, but you don't have to péter dream higher than we have ass brain...

“The speed of light being faster than the speed of sound, many people are brilliant until they open their mouths. »
“Of all those who have nothing to say, I still prefer those who are silent”!
(Desproges)
1 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/06/23, 19:35

Remundo wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:
Remundo wrote:Mr. Labrique, what I am describing is valid for any type of wind turbine.

As I said above, this is wrong!

I wonder why I am writing to you... precise, quantified elements, where you can modify the calculation yourself.

I completely understand your annoyance.
Receiving an answer "it's wrong" after having developed some "basic" calculations which fix the orders of magnitude is perfectly inadmissible. Especially from someone unable to do the slightest calculation (it's an observation, not necessarily a flaw, there are many other ways to express one's talents).
On my "irony", let's move on, everyone has their own ways of expressing themselves. There may be a little "provocation" aimed at making the interlocutor think, in any case on this thread I do not think I have abused it, contenting myself with saying what I thought and "challenger" B. Labrique and its certainties from some blogs and studies found here and there. This is the "FILE".
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 14/06/23, 19:52

BaudouinLabrique wrote:“The speed of light being faster than the speed of sound, many people are brilliant until they open their mouths. »

I never claimed you weren't brilliant before posting this... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/06/23, 20:45

Few patents fully meet the conditions of their validity, that does not prevent them from being obtained, but it deprives them of any value, in particular commercial.
You say:
everything is placed by pressure
I easily understand that, but how is that new or particularly inventive?
you add:
it is only mixing water at relatively low speed and therefore few mechanical constraints

For the speed, let's admit, but the mechanical constraints will be strictly a function of the desired energy and if it remains low, there will be only little heat produced.
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 14/06/23, 20:48

The cup is full and this time I really stop continuing the exchanges on this topic!
2 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 14/06/23, 20:57

BaudouinLabrique wrote:The cup is full and this time I really stop continuing the exchanges on this topic!

There will never really have been what I could call exchanges, but on your part, practically only ends of not receiving! That said, once done, do us the kindness to let us know the result... because dreams, and especially those of others, end up having limits.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/06/23, 21:33

BaudouinLabrique wrote:The cup is full and this time I really stop continuing the exchanges on this topic!

You initiated it. It so happens that those who answered you on a technical level have been rather "negative" from the start, expressing their reasons, which you have systematically rejected, including brutally ("it's wrong" very recently vis-à-vis based on the "basic" calculations made by Remundo).
The "file", nothing but the "file", there is the truth!
Well do what you want in your corner including bullshit, there is no problem, it only concerns you.
If you hoped that by starting this thread "everyone was going to stand up for Labrique", well, it failed.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/06/23, 05:00

This is precisely what this XXX Guy is looking for (followed by Snowy, good dog-dog), to discourage people from posting...! There have been several examples (including the latest "pacian-" who did not return, after he contrived to lead his subject"CO2 ppm, sun and climate variability" until it closes...) Then a little before Andrew... Etc.

Everyone here has the illustration of what I had described which would happen because of Guy, but it is me that you prefer to discriminate against, whereas on the contrary I encourage newcomers each time (or newcomers who had abandoned the forum for a long time...) to participate...

XXX= XXX

Moderated by Remundo
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/06/23, 09:55

To be more exact, you take advantage of each newcomer to manifest your presence and affirm it. Just as you twist the reality of the exchanges which only had the bad taste of displeasing its instigator who was obviously only waiting for an unqualified approval of his project. It is doing him a favor to warn him that his wishes do not necessarily correspond to reality.

such a Cato of operetta, you inevitably conclude your message with a "Gadebois delenda is". : roll:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."