Cure long Covid

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cure long Covid

by Ahmed » 28/09/23, 16:24

...no doubt, if you say that, it's because you didn't take the trouble to check! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/09/23, 16:52

simpleton
If proof were needed that JANIC is just a stupid pov' absolutely incapable of reading anything that does not conform to his own opinions,
We are all reduced to this! Are you able to read what does not conform to your covidist opinions?
she's there. and the best taste too...
excrement, except for some who may like it (like you?), it's not very appetizing.

ahmed
...no doubt, if you say that, it’s because you didn’t take the trouble to check!
Quite! Did you notice it too?
So where is the evidence for evolution? Even a very, very small one!
"saying it is good, but iron...hic.... it's better!”
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/09/23, 17:00

There is no proof of evolution likely to undermine your beliefs, so there is no point in providing it; what would have interested me are the criteria you use to decide which ones are "right"? But it will forever remain a great mystery... : roll:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/09/23, 17:21

28/09/23, 17:00

ahmed
There is no proof of evolution
indeed, there are recognized facts, but their interpretations are different depending on the scientists who express themselves there
likely to undermine your beliefs, so there is no point in providing you with them
; my convictions are not in question, any more than yours, but when we recommend proofs we still have to present them, it's the minimum and until then it's zero!
what would have interested me are the criteria you use to decide which ones are "right"?
who can claim to be right? Comparing two tools is not based on intellectual reasoning, but on the use made of them. A hammer is used to drive nails, a screwdriver is used to drive screws and reversing the uses is not very effective, if at all
But it will forever remain a great mystery...
that you (the others too) refuse to elucidate by CHECKING, comparing, each thesis. But a thesis without an antithesis is worthless!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/09/23, 17:35

To determine which type of tool is suitable for a particular use, you must already have criteria allowing this choice.
The theses present are well known to everyone, but everyone is indeed free to lean towards the one they prefer according to their criteria, however all criteria are not equal in value.
Personally, I don't understand how doubt can arise from so much certainty. I have previously collaborated with scientists of good standing in their field and have always found them extremely modest, working to carefully delineate the validity of their assertions. I am not claiming that all scientists or knowledgeable people are like that, but that the ignorant are all the opposite of this moderation.
2 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/09/23, 19:17

duplicate deleted
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 28 / 09 / 23, 19: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/09/23, 19:28

Janic wrote:simpleton Are you able to read what does not conform to your covidist opinions?

Sorry, I am especially unable to define what “a covidist opinion” is.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/09/23, 20:27

ahmed
To determine which type of tool is suitable for a particular use, you must already have criteria allowing this choice.[*]
Totally agree so far! but what are they?
The theses presented are well known to all,
Sorry but to say all of them, even though among these all in question a certain number of scientists do not share this optimism, is exaggerated.
but everyone is indeed free to lean towards the one they prefer according to their criteria, however all criteria are not equal in value.
And who decides the values ​​in question?
Personally, I don't understand how doubt can arise from so much certainty.
This is what I have emphasized from the beginning and widely developed in the subject of evolution and chance, which you just need to consult.
I have previously collaborated with scientists of good standing in their field and have always found them extremely modest, working to carefully delineate the validity of their assertions.
Indeed (a real scientist takes the precaution of putting his research into perspective which may be called into question some time later.
I am not claiming that all scientists or knowledgeable people are like that, but that the ignorant are all the opposite of this moderation.
and where are you located?
This is also my opinion, which is why I do not express myself in MY name, but by quoting (as soon as this little game of cat and mouse stops to get to the bottom of the subject) ONLY on the scientific level among knowledgeable people! : roll:

[*] and we come back to the vaxx subject where proxx have their criteria and no vaxx theirs. Who is right?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/09/23, 20:51

sicetaitsimple wrote:Sorry, I am especially unable to define what “a covidist opinion” is.

And too lazy to delete a duplicate properly : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/09/23, 20:55

Not being keen on your sausage, I don't think it would be wise to respond to this largely distorted interpretation of my words...
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "