Cure long Covid

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Cure long Covid

by humus » 04/08/22, 08:17

Always so concise : Mrgreen: but those interested will surely be patient.
(I flew over the video, the medications arrive around 27 minutes, provided that she did not mention any before)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cure long Covid

by izentrop » 19/12/22, 16:02

A site specializing in research on covid long https://www.longcovidlearning.org/
Covid has been shown to damage the immune system long after initial infection, leaving the body not only vulnerable to repeated infections, but also less able to respond to those infections. Long Covid can trigger autoimmune processes that lead the body to attack its own cells (not just those of the virus) and can even reactivate older, previously "dormant" diseases still lingering in the body.

Covid can be "its own co-morbidity", with each infection paving the way for the next and increasing the risk of debilitating chronic disease and organ failure.
https://www.longcovidlearning.org/immune-system
A little air of HIV ... A recent study
SARS-CoV-2 directly infects and kills immune cells (lymphocytes), reducing the body's ability to fight Covid and increasing the severity of future infections – both future Covid variants and other diseases. Infecting the cells not only impairs the body's immune response, but it can make the infection worse by carrying the virus to other parts of the body through the bloodstream.
https://www.longcovidlearning.org/resea ... une-system
1 x
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fracass » 19/12/22, 16:56

What a beautiful bitch...
A friend caught all the variants one after the other, during the first infection with the huan virus, practically no symptoms, then more and more symptoms, and during the infection with Omicron, she stayed 2 weeks at the bed...

I'm the opposite it seems...
First quite violent, second light...
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/12/22, 20:56

and me, still nothing...

Inshallah!

May I have trouble bending my left leg since 2017.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/12/22, 21:19

gegyx wrote:and me, still nothing...

Inshallah!

May I have trouble bending my left leg since 2017.

For about more than 25 years for me, after fracture in 6 of the left patella.

I met a guy with long covid at the physio.

Very tired after 4-5 months, not possible for him to chain exercises, without intermediate rest.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/22, 09:00

Very tired after 4-5 months, not possible for him to chain exercises, without intermediate rest.
vaxx machined or not?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/12/22, 15:04

Janic wrote:
vaxx machined or not?

I don't know, didn't chat long enough, and it's in the "gym" part, and between exercises, you catch your breath too, especially him!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 14/02/23, 03:22

Advances in understanding the covid long ...
That's super interesting: it looks like researchers have found a way for SARS-CoV-2 to infect cells without full virions / "infectious virus"

The nucleocapsid (N) protein can transport RNA and enter neighboring cells independently of ACE2. https://t.co/5Cvg6XyBBG

This is relevant, as infectious virions have largely not been found in #LongCovid, leading some people to conclude that the virus is not actively replicating.

However, we know that RNA can persist in different ways:
Quote Tweet
Teacher. Akiko Iwasaki
@VirusesImmunity
·
11th June 2022
Short-lived cells like epithelial cells typically allow rapid cell-to-cell transfer of viral nucleocapsids without release of virus from the cell surface, which may promote persistence of viral RNA long after virions infections can be recovered (7/) https://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1007015
More details following the thread...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/23, 08:26

clearly the disease is shit and the vaxxthing too!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/02/23, 10:08

I have regained the very small part of the taste that I had lost last year (bread without any taste with tasteless and very unpleasant pasty feeling) nevertheless without any symptoms other than a week of severe and worrying gradual depression, where I was ready to go to consult... (very strange and never had before) and no clue detected in the antibody test.

The fact that the taste has completely returned (almost suddenly in a fairly short time) still seems to indicate that I would have been in contact with this crap (without however a fever signaling a notorious infection) this new discovery gives clues on "why".

It seems that those who thought they had to do with a "vaccine" should take glutathione... What I did, you can never be careful enough, without having been injected (in addition to my usual arsenal) my doctor told me that I had a "excellent immunity..."
(you surprise me... John...) :D
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "