Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Obamot » 01/11/22, 12:20

That's good, so give me examples with links on what I would claim about the 2 disciplines that you cite and that I don't know enough about...

I am talking about orthomolecular medicine for my part. And this is for real doctors.

So your little diversion being over, it in no way erases the FALSE consensus of corrupt pseudo scientists, which was to make us believe that mRNA injections would prevent transmission to peddle their junk in billions of doses and force the hand of governments and populations , and there you can't contradict it in any way... note that you could admit it but there your thousands of useless posts would be an admission of failure, there you go... You would get out of it grown up to admit it for Once...?
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by izentrop » 01/11/22, 14:41

Obamot wrote:I am talking about orthomolecular medicine for my part.
Not better : roll: Pseudo science like naturopathy and the reverse of homeopathy
No medical proof of its effectiveness has been provided so far. In orthomolecular medicine, it is generally recommended to take much higher daily doses of vitamins than is physiologically necessary and medically and scientifically justified.

Several studies show that in the long term the administration of high doses of vitamins, as practiced in orthomolecular medicine, can lead to serious health problems and shorten the average life expectancy.
https://www.psiram.com/fr/index.php/M%C ... %A9culaire
According to Dr. Bryn Austin, professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, since the Dietary Supplements Health Education Act (DSHEA) was passed in 1995 by the US Congress, repealing federal control over dietary supplements and vitamins, 23 Americans go to the emergency room each year for inadequate consumption of food supplements and mega-dose vitamins, the lobbying of manufacturers of food supplements and vitamins in mega-doses has become so strong in America that an awareness-raising approach seems necessary and even vital, it advocates local action.
https://www.elwatan.com/edition/contrib ... 06-01-2019

You have your place in this forum, no doubt : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/11/22, 15:51

Bla-bla-bla! Here I was talking about TDC overdoses health-pollution-prevention/advances-in-the-fight-against-coronavis-t16395-1900.html?hilit=surdoser#p471502 Personally, I have absolutely NOTHING to prove to you, besides, I don't see with your lack of scientific and medical knowledge what you would get eaten away by all kinds of a priori: your pirouette of covidiot blurring the tracks in all directions in order to try to create a diversion is NULL and demonstrates it.

But no my old man, you won't make it... Reminder of the facts: "we" don't give a damn that you talk to us about homeo-things and naturo-things about YOUR hysteria when YOU found out very late that everyone had been deceived about mRNA injections promising they would stop "transmission" WHICH IS FALSE. And you won't change a thing:

Affirmed by Pfizer, then denied by Pfizer...!
Image Image Image

And that has nothing to do with the bullshit of “questioning” that you swing again to misinform: but yes, “we” don't care!

PS: I would answer your objections without any problem, if however you were sincere and honest: go and copy/paste elsewhere...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/11/22, 16:44

Hop, hop, hop, Izentrop!
It's not because we're writing to you"I am talking about orthomolecular medicine for my part."that you must feel authorized to answer on this subject! No, but still!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/11/22, 00:15

1) Don't reverse the situation, Izy made false allegations, I was the one who asked her to justify herself"giving examples with links on what I would have claimed” (he couldn't do it since it doesn't exist... CQFD)

2) HS, it would take us too far what has already been done. It stopped when Izy baked walnuts — turning their precious (life-saving) essential fatty acids into deadly “TRANS” fatty acids (which even the New York City Council had banned) so after that, that we no longer come to say that the KITCHEN ortho “it does not work”) — and then some nervously pooped trying to pretend I should have shut up : Oops: :P so I shut up! What else...?

3) The main spring “it is to think for yourself, to seek and then find for yourself to know how to protect yourself”: so look for friends, the health approach is individual! What is right begins with that, not with an acknowledgment of failure.
Last edited by Obamot the 02 / 11 / 22, 00: 27, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/11/22, 00:24

izentrop wrote:

The smartphone and pinocchio QR code (is it macron?) is still very covid...but some are obviously too stupid to see it...
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/11/22, 00:43

Obamot wrote:Izy had baked walnuts — turning their valuable (life-saving) essential fatty acids into deadly “TRANS” fatty acids
Pooh pooh pooh...
I bake my walnut bread at 180°, which does not change the quality of the lipids
Omega-3s, a type of polyunsaturated fat, are found in fatty fish, some nuts (walnuts, for example) and vegetable oils, such as canola oil. In recent years, milk, eggs and certain margarines have also been enriched with it. A diet rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (also called unsaturated fats) is essential to maintain good health.
https://www.noovomoi.ca/cuisiner/trucs- ... 96410.html

Trans fat is however well defined and has nothing to do : roll:
the main source of trans fat remains our consumption of industrial hydrogenated oil products, such as shortening, prepared cakes, prepared puddings for snacks, pastries and puff pastry, fried or breaded foods, etc. When she is heated to a very high temperature, the liquid oil, combined with hydrogen, turns into semi-solid fat. That bad fat is mainly used for its food preservation properties and it also adds flavor and texture to certain food products. Trans fats are notably responsible for the smooth and melting texture of commercial pastries...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/11/22, 04:12

HS: I'll answer you one last time about your hopeless catching up with branches, which never ends here: bistro/bistro-for-conversations-off-topic-t16793-30.html#p515129

Basically (it would almost become a hoax...):
No, the alteration in “TRANS” fatty acids is NOT the only one that the rise in the temperature of lipids (even modest) produces.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 02/11/22, 10:15

Obamot wrote:
But no my old man, you won't make it... Reminder of the facts: "we" don't give a damn that you talk to us about homeo-things and naturo-things about YOUR hysteria when YOU found out very late that everyone had been deceived about mRNA injections promising they would stop "transmission" WHICH IS FALSE. And you won't change a thing:

Affirmed by Pfizer, then denied by Pfizer...!
Image Image Image

: Arrowd:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/11/22, 10:46

at the limit, we don't care about the rhetoric "yes but no, on the contrary, possibly"

The macchins did not block the transmission while the official messages said they protected from infection and transmission at 9X%

lies of State and noble Institutions, therefore.
2 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "