"We are at war": Emmanuel Macron announces containment

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "We are at war": Emmanuel Macron announces containment

by Janic » 29/11/20, 14:47

And those who seek to get out the real facts are accused of "deniers"
when people are paralyzed by fear (largely maintained with this virus) they lose their faculties of reason, the two cannot coexist!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/20, 17:15

Janic wrote:they lose their faculties of reason

To lose it again, it was necessary to have reason ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/20, 17:23

Obamot wrote:That they continue to confine the population for six months to one per thousand of the population who die from covid-19 (while there are 1 various causes of death per day on average) and they will see ...

We would have died well over 1/1000 if there had been no measure ... in short ... we will never agree you and me I think ...

As for the violence against the cops, it is certainly the consequence of the merry-go-round hype in recent days of the MichelZ case: society-and-philosophy / neo-totalitarianism-under-the-cover-of-scary-antiracism-t16488-340.html # p421477

They touched one of our colored brothers, we're going to smash them ...

CQFD ... where is the reason?

The push push of mechanical elephants is a tradition that clearly continues! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/20, 18:03

Were there no anti-fa demonstrations too? Anyway, it stigmatizes ã donf.

Well apart from that, if we agree on at least one point since we agreed that the end of 2020 would be hot-boiling : Cheesy:

For the deaths, it is not me who says it, I gave links lately, everything is explained there, it is not a personal opinion, but I also pointed out the co-side effects of this health crisis, and there I do not think I missed it.

For lethality, well that's an opinion either, I'm based on EuroMoMo: Sweden has not confined, nothing, wearing masks for people at risk (recommendations), and they are doing rather better than others who have confined health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-3420.html # p421052 (there is also the list of “bad students”) Sweden is between two waters, but the vast majority of EU countries have hardly had anything according to EuroMoMo.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/11/20, 18:03

Obamot wrote:And so far, ceux (there are several of us) who were trying to get the actual stats out, were charged with “reassurance”.....

That is to say? What is (or was) what the "real stats" you were looking for?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/20, 18:14

Obamot wrote:Were there no anti-fa demonstrations too? Anyway, it stigmatizes ã donf.

Well apart from that, if we agree on at least one point since we agreed that the end of 2020 would be hot-boiling : Cheesy:

Aren't they the blackblock anti fa?

Obamot wrote:For the deaths, it is not me who says it, I gave links lately, everything is explained there, it is not a personal opinion, but I also pointed out the co-side effects of this health crisis, and there I do not think I missed it.

The side effects are going to be deadly and devastating, that's for sure !! For consumerism above all! Is it bad ???

But do not mix everything! There you question the containment measures for "only" 1/1000 of deaths !!
Without measure, how much would we be? 1/500? 1/100?

You don't know ... and neither do I but I know it would be much more than 1/1000!

Look at the population density of Sweden ... this is a clue that may explain the decision of no containment ...

Now you would do well to look at FINLAND (population density similar to Sweden) ... which is one of the European countries which reacted most quickly and firmly to the pandemic!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/20, 20:56

Christophe wrote:
Aren't they the blackblock anti fa?

Yes I heard that, it's a mishmash, basically, the one who wants to go into battle, to break up, the pretext is all found.

Christophe wrote:The side effects are going to be deadly and devastating, that's for sure !! For consumerism above all! Is it bad ???
It is debatable, I am not against a redistribution of the cards, but once the situation has returned to “normal” will a virtuous circle be set up? Hopefully, and there are signs of change, “wait & see"... Hope not to be too disappointed, eh ...

Christophe wrote:But do not mix everything! There you question the containment measures for "only" 1/1000 of deaths !!
Without measure, how much would we be? 1/500? 1/100?
Absolutely, it is to be taken into account! We must also ask ourselves whether public hospitals will recreate some of the 69 beds removed (in 000 years, or 15 beds removed per year ...) To finally take care of co-morbid patients as best they can. care should be, and send them to a sanatorium for treatment and fitness, before waiting for the comorbidities to reach the end of the end ... There yes, there is something to do, people should be better followed from the fifties (at least for those who want to make an effort to get by ...). All that matters, and society is indebted to the extent that we accept the ignominy of the “Codex Alimentarius” (which is a blank check to a poisoning done legally and on a large scale ...)

Christophe wrote:You don't know ... and neither do I but I know it would be much more than 1/1000!
I don't know, it will have to be assessed at the time of the assessment. There are already some falling heads. But we will still not be able to review the above ... not as much as I would like, unless this covid situation dragged on for another 1 or 2 years ...
the real issues would be highlighted.

Christophe wrote: Look at the population density of Sweden ... this is a clue that may explain the decision of no containment ...
I gave figures, they are not mine, but everything remains open. It is an explanation, I do not lock myself in certainties but the trends over long periods speak to me more.

Christophe wrote:Now you would do well to look at FINLAND (population density similar to Sweden) ... which is one of the European countries which reacted most quickly and firmly to the pandemic!
It is sobering because these countries are in the north, which is not conducive to fighting the virus for these populations. Everything remains open and it is very interesting. The comparison is not going to be easy, comparing the stats from one country to another is essential, it is still necessary to compare everything with the same methodology.

One of the things almost no one talks about (because it's scary?) Is what will happen by June?

Yet another pic?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/21, 13:32

The end of the “war”Is she approaching?

Global demonstration “for freedom and democracy”
March 20, 2021:

Belgium: (details to follow)
France: Paris (probably)
Switzerland: Bern

E50C922B-1FB5-4D61-8E89-E6083C0642D7.png
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/03/21, 13:50

Obamot wrote:The end of the “war”Is she approaching?

[b] [font = Helvetica] [size = 199] [color = # 0000FF] Global demonstration “for freedom and democracy”
March 20, 2021:

cool we will be able to count the troops so : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/21, 14:00

Even in Israel ... and this government that believed the vaccine would solve everything !? Did you say strange?

We will see if the people still accept this fabricated health crisis, they tell us (true in certain aspects, until the shortage of beds !?) To see people take to the streets on March 20 will only be the start of a generalized tussle!

So no, you won't have time to count, there will be too many of them! : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "