Threat on a Yonne forest

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Threat on a forest in the Yonne

by Ahmed » 30/01/20, 18:39

We are now around 370 observations on the dematerialized register of the public inquiry concerning the PSA project of this damn aerodrome. The fact that it is visible to all is interesting because we see that some, whose influence has a certain weight, begins to rally almost unanimously who decides in opposition.
Thus, the LPO, originally anaesthetized by future grants had joined the project, with a few modest and harmless reservations so as not to lose face, splits a long period where it spreads in artistic convolutions torn between its two donors (subsidies from public authorities and members' contributions) to finally issue enough restrictions to side with its members, who are mainly hostile to anything that affects the forest and ecosystems.
It is the same with regard to Maude Navarre, elected "ecologist" and who at the beginning, briefly deploring and for the form the cutting of trees, immediately rallied to the views supported by the outgoing elected officials (post in sight!) by proclaiming: "... if it is for the economy ...". Torn, she too between her career strategy on the court side and her electoral base on the garden side: she therefore turned around with the necessary oratorical precautions ... As said Edgar Faure (if I remember correctly) who was criticized for his wide-angle rallies: "It is not the weather vane that turns, it is the wind."
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/02/20, 23:21

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Plus he doesn't even know what he's talking about!
It was not a referendum but a popular consultation.

It's the same thing:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... des+landes
This is what matters to me:
In Notre-Dame-des-Landes, 73,6% of voters slipped a "no" ballot in the ballot box. As in the surrounding municipalities, such as Grandchamps-des-Fontaines (66,57%), Casson (63,53%) or Vigneux-de-Bretagne (69,42%).
The rest ... I'll leave it to you. We could have "consulted" the people of Nice too ... : roll:

So what ?
It confirms what I said, democracy and you two, the interest of the minority (NDDL) must come before the general interest (at least the department).
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/02/20, 23:23

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Plus he doesn't even know what he's talking about!
It was not a referendum but a popular consultation.

It's the same thing:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... des+landes
This is what matters to me:
In Notre-Dame-des-Landes, 73,6% of voters slipped a "no" ballot in the ballot box. As in the surrounding municipalities, such as Grandchamps-des-Fontaines (66,57%), Casson (63,53%) or Vigneux-de-Bretagne (69,42%).
The rest ... I'll leave it to you. We could have "consulted" the people of Nice too ... : roll:

So what ?
It confirms what I said, democracy and you two, the interest of the minority (NDDL) must come before the general interest (at least the department).

Your democracy is an illusion. But considering your personality, it is not surprising that you adhere to perverted principles.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/02/20, 09:47

Democracy is an abstraction that can be combined with all fashions and all sauces: we must not paralyze the label, but look carefully at the content: who decides how it is to be applied and for what purpose ... Everything it makes a lot of possible configurations that it is not sustainable to dismiss with a shrug of the shoulders just because "it's written on it" ...

Over 400 observations filed to date; we are approaching the closing of the public inquiry (next Thursday) ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 03/02/20, 10:17

Common sense may have its place in a democracy.
But corruption, cronyism, incompetence (a lot of morons in both camps) and careerism too
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/04/20, 15:20

The report of the public inquiry is in favor of the revision of the PSA in the forms initially planned. I provide you with the link to access this long report (only the central part is worthy of interest, since it is the one that deals with the observations, then the additional questions asked by the commissioner-investigator with the ad hoc bodies).
http://www.yonne.gouv.fr/content/downlo ... anches.pdf

- My own comment on this report:

This investigation is unfortunately only a democratic masquerade which aims only to confirm decisions on which the citizens, since officially invited to express themselves, see their opinions carefully inventoried, but immediately just as meticulously discarded, on the grounds that 'none of the contributions (even if they were favorable to the project!) falls within the framework of the question asked: in reality this framework is so restrictive that it leaves no room for anything. Thus, we are dealing with a purely formal device which is part of a carefully marked decision-making process and whose sole objective is to create illusion by taking refuge behind a procedural fiction. There is nothing to expect from these administrative aspects, everything will now be decided at the political level and will depend to a large extent on the results in the region. However, it is above all citizens to make their voices heard, as soon as it is possible again. Perhaps the haphazard management of the current health crisis will slightly open the eyes of many and will it make them see what type of governance we are dealing with?

- Commentary by Denis roycourt (which I personally warned):

Bonsoir
Here is the response I gave to the journalist from the Yonne Républicaine to the result of the public inquiry at Auxerre-Branches aerodrome. I was in my garden when I learned about it around 17 p.m.
Denis

"The investigating commissioner, Gerard Farre-Segarra, has just submitted its report concerning the aeronautical easements plan for Auxerre-Branches aerodrome, a plan which had generated a lot of emotion and my opposition, as well as that of Auxerre Écologie and environmental defense associations in the name of "the defense of biodiversity and the fight against global warming", by questioning "the economic and social usefulness" of such a project and by indicating that "most of the planes could be satisfied with current infrastructure ". Reading the 65 pages of this cheeky report reveals that dialogue with citizens and local democracy is in bad shape. Indeed the summary of this public inquiry, which was to renew the dialogue with the inhabitants does not provide any answer to our questions. Throughout the investigation commissioner's report, the project leaders are satisfied with the same non-response, repeated over and over: The subject of the public inquiry does not relate to the usefulness of the aerodrome, nor to the cost of the project for local finances, nor on its environmental impact, but on the technical revision of the Aeronautical Easement Plan. The investigating commissioner recognizes that out of the 572 observations recorded by the inhabitants, the vast majority criticize the damage to the environment and question its advisability. But he discards himself by declaring that all these questions "are irrelevant" and that he does not have to "comment on them" nor to "bring an opinion". So no answer, no precision is provided. This is the negation of the mission of any public inquiry. The investigating commissioner finally asks a dozen questions very revealing of his embarrassment before giving a positive opinion to this investigation. Several repeat our remarks: "Is it not reasonable to consider a classification in Code 2 which would have the advantage of maintaining sufficient air activity to meet current needs." The response from the North-East civil aviation safety directorate shows that the solution is political: "It is the owner, therefore, the joint aerodrome management union that decides. The public inquiry has not been concluded. to decide on this code change ". I therefore invite all Auxerre residents to remember this when voting in the second round of municipal elections, as the inhabitants of Branches did. "Auxerre Écologie, la ville envy" is clearly against the cutting of trees. Today, we must know how to abandon projects unsuited to our needs, socially unnecessary, and environmentally harmful. "
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/06/20, 14:10

An article from the local duck reports a certain evolution of the situation. The former mayor of Branches (municipality that hosts the aerodrome) who was very favorable to the cut was unbolted from its pedestal by a new elected official who has already started by canceling the old municipal decree which formalized this position. Even stronger, the mayor of Auxerre, spearhead of the slaughter, operates a strategic and electoral about-face and rallies in favor of forest conservation around the runway ... It remains to wait for the decision of the '' State which must decide: will it follow the favorable opinion of the public inquiry or will it position itself in a less procedural and more political way (having regard to electoral issues and its delicate position ...), the whole question is there.
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 04/08/20, 22:19

New :?:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/08/20, 13:59

Thank you for your interest! :P
The mayor of Auxerre, whose reversal of position I had pointed out, did not succeed in being re-elected and it is a new one who settles down. It therefore remains to be seen how positions will evolve at the level of the Community Council and the aerodrome governing bodies, knowing that, as regards the latter, the president of the mixed aerodrome union, a staunch supporter of the slaughter, has resigned ...
The most important not being what is the most visible, but what affects things in depth, it must be noted that the aeronautical crisis due to Covid19 definitively rules out certain airliner flight school project, under funds Chinese, which was more or less underlying all this politico-administrative fierceness: it is also probably what explains the possibility of change of the former mayor who was no longer bound by his unofficial commitments ...?

But, as I concluded in my last post, it remains to be seen whether the administrative procedural side will take its course or whether common sense (unfortunately much less widespread than expected Descartes) will all the same end up imposing itself and bringing down this pathetic pantalonnade ...
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 06/08/20, 08:51

It is clear that in the world just after, aeronautics took a big slap ...
0 x