Help for my solar battery installation

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Re: Help for my solar battery installation

by Christophe » 09/11/19, 11:23

Ok for the rest, first operate your solar system for a few months to be sure everything is ok before adding the wind turbine!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/19, 11:38

Matenjo wrote:For information I have no doubt that the wind turbine works badly because I have all the conditions for, no obstacle and I am in the mountains and this is not what is missing the wind. Maybe summer but summer its but equal which does not work because I am in the south and not in Normandy : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

This is what they say (and sincerely think ...) all ... and in reality there is the subjective (I think that) and the objective (the figures tell me that)!

I did a study a few months ago for my home!

a) Have you studied its production curve? Otherwise here is one (it's kif kif for all wind turbines):
eolienne.gif
éolienne.gif (154.3 KB) Viewed 5370 times

b) Have you studied the ANNUAL wind rose from home? Here is mine (insufficient), be careful it is given at 150m in height!
Rose_vent.gif
Rose_vent.gif (37.89 KB) Viewed 5370 times

If you mix the 2 you will have your wind potential in kWh ... I did it for myself but I will let you work a little too!

Only then you bought a wind turbine at 200 € Chinese that you absolutely want to install it only before buying it was necessary to answer the question of your wind potential! And not by saying "it is not what the wind is missing" but by quantifying!

If you want to spend your money usefully, you can donate to this forum: https://www.econologie.com/aider-le-site-econologie/ for all the advice you have already received for free and which are well worth a few € of donation ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Matenjo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Matenjo » 09/11/19, 12:02

For information its 750th I paid and not 200
0 x
Matenjo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Matenjo » 09/11/19, 12:43

Ok but if I connect only 4 batteries or 8, new and the same amperage it will be no problem and increase my autonomy at night?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/11/19, 15:32

Matenjo wrote:Ok but if I connect only 4 batteries or 8, new and the same amperage it will be no problem and increase my autonomy at night?

Always in a hurry!
Let’s recap first to make sure we’re talking about the same thing. At this stage, your installation is composed:
- 7 new 300W panels mounted in series
- a hybrid inverter with a maximum power of 4kW (or 5, I don't remember?) delivering 230V directly to your switchboard and charging / discharging a 48V battery bank
- the bench being composed of 4 lead / gel batteries in series of 150Ah each.
That's right?
According to the few photos, it seems to work (230V delivered, 54V at the terminals of full batteries).
Have you done some tests to see how it behaves?
Did you tell us I think I have a washing machine? It seems to me to be a good way to test the behavior of the system (very fluctuating power demand, between 0 and the power of the heating resistor plus the motor). To be done in the middle of the day, a little sunny, observing the different data (output voltage "230V", panel power, battery voltage, etc.) during a cycle.
0 x
Matenjo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Matenjo » 10/11/19, 19:42

Hello
I wanted to test more power and error
Here I have connected the water pump of my borehole which I turn on with the usual group.
at the same time as my pellet stove, it worked 5 min and after all these extinguishers.
I left quickly looked and the inverter marked error code F52
I unplugged everything and try to restart the inverter and it turns on but works more apparently it marks me the error code F09.
However the pump draws 2000wt I understand nothing.
I think these damn and I'm good at buying an inverter,
I'm really out of luck.
Attachments
15734112619376828908603907926224.jpg
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 10/11/19, 20:55

Matenjo wrote:Hello
I wanted to test more power and error
Here I have connected the water pump of my borehole which I turn on with the usual group.
at the same time as my pellet stove, it worked 5 min and after all these extinguishers.
I left quickly looked and the inverter marked error code F52
I unplugged everything and try to restart the inverter and it turns on but works more apparently it marks me the error code F09.
However the pump draws 2000wt I understand nothing.
I think these damn and I'm good at buying an inverter,
I'm really out of luck.

You are still a little painful .... without wanting to get angry.
Connect a "permanent" 2000W auxiliary to a 2000Wp PV installation in November when at best of the day you should be able to expect 1000W from the panels, with other consumers in operation, it's not really smart .....
If your inverter is of good quality, it has protected itself (your error messages) and therefore must be able to be "reset" to function correctly again.
0 x
Matenjo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Matenjo » 10/11/19, 21:39

Thank sicetaitsimple
But for me (poorly thought out again) I said to myself the inverter is 5kw so 2kw there is no reason that its not happening especially that everything worked nikel and that the batteries were full.
What does its error code mean? I translated on Google but understand nothing ..
How can I "reseté"? Because frankly I really have the impression that its fucked up ..
I disconnected everything, waited, but nothing helped ...
It lights up but always error code F09.
I unplugged everything for the night hoping that tomorrow will be fine.
I really blame myself because I have no choice but to stay with the generator all night.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 10/11/19, 22:10

Matenjo wrote:Thank sicetaitsimple
But for me (poorly thought out again) I said to myself the inverter is 5kw so 2kw there is no reason that its not happening especially that everything worked nikel and that the batteries were full.
What does its error code mean? I translated on Google but understand nothing ..
How can I "reseté"? Because frankly I really have the impression that its fucked up ..
I disconnected everything, waited, but nothing helped ...
It lights up but always error code F09.
I unplugged everything for the night hoping that tomorrow will be fine.
I really blame myself because I have no choice but to stay with the generator all night.

F52 "bus voltage too low" means that the voltage has collapsed well below 230V and that it tripped, at least in my opinion.
F09 "bus soft start failed", that means in my opinion that it does not manage to restart. I don't know what to advise you, except to unplug your devices and see if it restarts after resetting the inverter, and of course with a little sun illuminating your panels, no need to try tonight.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/11/19, 22:55

As you show us that part of the error page, we cannot know which bus it is.
Since it worked for a few minutes, it was probably the batteries that were discharged : Mrgreen:

It would be better to quote the pdf of the complete notice, which I had given I no longer know on which page.
0 x