The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
Remundo

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by Remundo » 17/03/24, 14:32

gfgh64 wrote:
Remundo wrote:yes of course, the killing of a fetus because it lacks 4 cents and you have to take tertiary jobs for brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt, it is very "constitutional"

But there is better, we must push the logic further by authorizing a small collective suicide of the couple by invoking the right to no longer suffer. A good idea for the Government.

it's only your vision, it is no more admissible than another, you can express it,

oh how kind you are, I can express my "vision"
but not impose it as absolute truth

I don't present it as such, but my tirade gives food for thought.
Personally, I would not have wanted my partner to abort if she had become pregnant for the fifth time, but I cannot take my example as a reference, I have a lifestyle which has meant that I have always had a lot time to take care of them, and that they never lacked anything. I feel more like a privileged person than anything else

yes because you undoubtedly knew how to organize yourself accordingly.
it's good that you feel concerned about the life of a fetus, besides I have already read to what extent, some are full of compassion towards the little angels

If you are referring to Nahel, a fetus does not refuse to comply for the nth time by compromising the lives of others, without a license in danger at the wheel of a car rented from a crooked rental company.
As for the "brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt", I feel sorry for them and they have my respect, because with their "tertialized jobs"

tertiaRized
they will contribute to my retirement
this must be quite "cons-tipant" of such rigidity of mind

I don't know why you attribute "rigidity of mind" to me, but I have the impression that your ideas are quite stable for your retirement.

I have given a broad and deliberately provocative description of what urban French people have become. They are literally above ground, and that's why they lose their feet (but that's not the only reason).
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by gfgh64 » 17/03/24, 15:44

Remundo wrote:
gfgh64 wrote:
Remundo wrote:yes of course, the killing of a fetus because it lacks 4 cents and you have to take tertiary jobs for brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt, it is very "constitutional"

But there is better, we must push the logic further by authorizing a small collective suicide of the couple by invoking the right to no longer suffer. A good idea for the Government.

it's only your vision, it is no more admissible than another, you can express it,

that you are kind, I can express my "vision" I'm not "friendly", it's a fact, you can express yourself freely, nothing to do with me
but not impose it as absolute truth

I don't present it as such, but my tirade gives food for thought. that's pretty sure
Personally, I would not have wanted my partner to abort if she had become pregnant for the fifth time, but I cannot take my example as a reference, I have a lifestyle which has meant that I have always had a lot time to take care of them, and that they never lacked anything. I feel more like a privileged person than anything else

yes because you undoubtedly knew how to organize yourself accordingly. obviously, but I was able to do it, it is in this sense that it is a privilege, not everyone has the possibility
it's good that you feel concerned about the life of a fetus, besides I have already read to what extent, some are full of compassion towards the little angels

If you are referring to Nahel, a fetus does not refuse to comply for the nth time by compromising the lives of others, without a license in danger at the wheel of a car rented from a crooked rental company.not just him, and I'm not defending his actions, but among these cases, often from large families, where parents no longer have control over their children, I thought that maybe you would consider abortion differently : Cheesy:
As for the "brainless city dwellers in the middle of the asphalt", I feel sorry for them and they have my respect, because with their "tertialized jobs"

tertiaRisé oops thanks
they will contribute to my retirement
this must be quite "cons-tipant" of such rigidity of mind

I don't know why you attribute "rigidity of mind" to me, but I have the impression that your ideas are quite stable for your retirement.my definitive idea of ​​retirement is not at all undeformable, but according to the principle in force, it is the active people who pay (even if I don't have much hope)

I have given a broad and deliberately provocative description of what urban French people have become. They are literally above ground, and that's why they lose their feet (but that's not the only reason).
provocation to lead to reflection, the Remundo you make your Guytout[/quote]

I quote

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The woman: A belly for the nation, in the kitchen, and shut her MOUTH!

but now I'm starting to get very off topic on this son
2 x
Understanding does not mean accepting