Stanley Kubrik went to the moon?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 16/12/15, 10:25

raymon wrote:It only remains for Putin to balance the truth he must know.
If he does not say anything, it may be that he knows that the moon landing has indeed taken place (indeed in this case, no shattering statement, no buzz and therefore no interest for him to say something ) :?:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 16/12/15, 12:04

raymon wrote:That's not what I'm saying simply that Kubrik's interview is disturbing as Bigard would say!
I do not believe in soup served by Pujadas. Although there is some truth. Fortunately there is internet with all this bullshit because the mainstream media make me think more and more of Georges Orwell. The news in the 70 years for example was very different there was a real difference at the time between the figaro and libé there was also some kind of straight answer polak broadcasts.

I agree with you that information (especially since 1995) has become, and increasingly, a powerful tool for commercial propaganda.
Excluding special cases (event type of November 13) that fall under social engineering, most of the information distilled by our media is commercial in nature and entirely focused on mass consumption.
With the return of winter for example, we will be entitled to our daily ration of propaganda pro winter sport ... :|

On serious subjects, it is quite rare however that the media lie to us contrary to what many people think, no, it would be more accurate to say that they sidestep certain fundamental points, and that they present the facts in a Manichean way.
It will also be noted that certain subjects are drowned between two completely different pieces of information, which leads to a loss of concentration in the "listener".
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/12/15, 19:48

raymon wrote:Is this a fake of more than one site I do not know what do you think? You will notice that I am careful!

Article that anyone can make.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/15, 20:07

Well I clicked on the link ... and I have a doubt about it being Kubrick ...

Obviously I'm not alone:

I think that a vocal analysis (harmonic) could say if it's good his voice or not ... because level look ... uh ... there is too much hair :) Then the actor seems drunk ...

I'll see if there are analysis softwares available to the general public ...

Moreover, as I said above: NASA has admitted to having hired directors to make lunar scenes because it lacked audio visual equipment! Which does not mean we've never been there!

The Chinese will soon discover ... if the US let them go ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/15, 20:20

There are dozens of free "speech analyzers" on the net, here is one that looks pretty good to me: http://www-01.sil.org/computing/sa/sa_download.htm

It remains to be seen if they have a "comparativ match" function ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/15, 20:34

No need to do a spectal analysis I found the flaw: this interview is bogus ...

Why? Because NASA would have contacted Spielberg ... who in 1969 was only 23 years old and was far from being known ... even less for his talents in Science Fiction !!

S: Spielberg (inaudible), Scorsese, even Woody Allen. None of them wanted to do it.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Sp ... _audacieux

In 1969, he made horror movies: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Craw ... arner_Bros

She is directed in 1969 by Steven Spielberg in the episode The eyes. This is one of three pilot episodes of Night Gallery

CQFD! Next !
0 x
Christophe

Re: Stanley Kubrik went to the moon?

by Christophe » 08/08/16, 17:50

Another strange info from Apollo missions:

explanations: http://www.iflscience.com/space/apollo- ... side-moon/
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 08/08/16, 18:53

Apollo 15: 45 years ago, we rolled on the Moon

There are 45 years ago, two of the three astronauts of the Apollo 15 mission were rolling on the surface of the Moon. Their electric vehicle allowed them to travel nearly 28 kilometers.

The 06 / 08 / 2016 - Xavier Demeersman, Futura-Sciences

http://www.futura-sciences.com/magazine ... une-63833/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/17, 11:49

Kubrik I do not know but others have gone visibly : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 03/12/17, 13:30

You are very disappointing Christophe. Nice porridge of the net.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."