Led bulb, the most powerful in brightness?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/11/15, 17:25

0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 10/11/15, 21:32

4000 Lumens it's starting to really do a lot.
Exactly this morning with colleagues we tested a 3600 lumen work light and "it spits"!
For such a bulb it is certainly necessary a luminaire adapted to take full advantage of the luminous flux.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/11/15, 10:29

At similar prices, it is also necessary to calculate maintenance costs in relation to eco-fluorescent lamps.

A good 23 watts must cost in the 15-20 euros TVAC for what lifetime?

Is the price of this lamp competitive with 30 or 50 watts LEDs that have a directed flow?

I do not think this particular bulb model has many applications, except perhaps in the transformation of difficult-to-access light fixtures (hall of tall buildings, for example)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/15, 11:18

Yes this model is made for use rather pro or semi pro ... But it also interests individuals.

The first customer of this model was the eben emael fort you know can be elephant? http://www.fort-eben-emael.be/fr/

To know that the LED model is MUCH smaller than the equivalent 60W compact fluorescent model ... I made a comparative photo, I will put it online soon.

Also it became difficult to find a bulb that makes 4000 Lumens E27 ....

ps: the compact fluorescents are no longer manufactured by the major innovators of lighting solutions (philipps, megaman, osram ...) they just sell stocks.
0 x
SandrinePo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by SandrinePo » 18/11/15, 10:34

It's for the whole house, so I'm looking for bulbs with strong lighting and ambient. Do you have a specific brand to advise me?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/15, 10:42

Absolutely: Megaman and Velleman are good brands!

You will find an assortment here: https://www.econologie.com/shop/eclairag ... ique-c-100 8)

If you have a specific request do not hesitate to apply here: https://www.econologie.com/shop/contact- ... onologique
0 x
SandrinePo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by SandrinePo » 24/11/15, 10:15

elephant wrote:Etonant indeed.

My new refrigerator is equipped with a LED source (which goes off by closing the door. I checked my wife in enclosing : Mrgreen: )

Elepant: you're so funny :)

LED bulbs are mainly for my living room and kitchen. It is difficult to choose from the different brands of bulbs.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/11/15, 11:53

With a little experience we get Sandrine .... You have to know how to place the cursor between the different characteristics.
(It must also work with the mother-in-law, but you need a king-size fridge ^^ Elephant ...).

Consumption / yield
They are calculated in Lumen / W, it is a characteristic that sometimes needs to be flushed out.

Those which have the best performance in my humble opinion (at good value for money) are the LEDs - chip (SD type LED circuit) therefore flat presentation and not a multitude of LEDs in small bulbs of about 4mm. The price of these LEDs is reasonable, a little higher than the CFLs, but they are regularly given up to 40'000 hours (sometimes 10'000hr but the manufacturers "protect themselves") so anyway it does not. there is no hesitation on my side, it's worth it! Without regret.

Bulbs seem to consume less (this is why they are found for portable video camera lighting, in particular).
The SD consume little more, but I prefer the quality of their lighting with their more "frank" light (but it's personal)

By way of example. for the most advanced in the field of automotive: The top of the top in the LED SD point of view performance are the CREE. Apparently American product, which can effectively replace the halogen lamps of car headlights such as H4 (etc: H1 H3 H4 H7 H8 H9) is their power / performance! 100 Lumens / Watt. But beware, when you know the conso and performance, you have to go count the chip number (number of chocolate squares on the tablet, if I picture it like that) because some show you 2 chip SD to pass it for one and there the yield is no longer the same (loss in the reflector, etc.). But for home lighting this is not relevant. You just have to take LED-chip type SD.

Engime
I had first bet on the first LED lamps (become affordable) which are put in a standard base, 3W memory. But it just gives a wolf a bit gloomy, just enough to see what is in a drawer or furtively read what is on a print ...

So I think the union minimum should be between 5W and 10W as needed.

Quality of light
In K (or degrees kelvin). For me this is the most important data, well before the lifespan and the consumption. Because that's the quality of the light used all the time. The consumer does not care a bit for the LEDs which are anyway very, very economical, and the lifespan too (I have never had a single that slammed, while the compact fluorescent ... . but these last have their "niche" anyway).

In short, I have tried several, from 3'000K to 6'500K and I much prefer those of type "daylight"to all the others ...
Why? It's not complicated, with a lamp "daylight"(between 5'000K and 6'500K) the colors are natural and balanced for the human eye. They therefore rest the eyes to the best of our quality of vision since the eye does not have to make color adaptation to restore colorimetry through mental exercise (the brain is capable of that up to a certain point ... it's the nightmare of photoengravers in the printing press ^^)

Some would say, - "Yes, but I prefer warm tones"(start below 4'500K). In this case it is much easier to put a filter or to light a colored wall (a wooden cabinet or whatever) and to have a light anyway "correct" for the eye. Because if you can "heat" the lighting of a lamp to 6'500K with ease, "cool" a pale lamp to 3'000K is possibly possible (in fact almost impossible to do perfectly ) by putting a filter (ad hoc blue) in front, but much more complicated than the reverse and it will eat up power (difficult because anyway, even LEDs let yellow radiation slip on the edges of the halo). point which pleads for the 6'500K for a kitchen, it is that the vegetables will have the "right color" as bought at the market ... And the last point and not the least, the 6'500 lamps act on the "morale "since they give you the quality of sunlight all year round ... at home! It serves you as"Light therapy"in winter, therefore, at home permanently ...

Last but not least, with comparable power / output, the 6'500 will seem to you to light "better" / more than the 3'000K because the eye "sees better" with typical LEDs: "daylight"(6'500K) because it is preferable for our vision.

RTDC.

PS: I put 15W projos to 20W LED everywhere at home >>>, the quality of the light having prevailed on the aesthetics. It's fantastic, but in the shop there must be smaller ones with good performance too >>>
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/11/15, 13:27

Sandrine Po said:

Elephant: you're super funny Smile

Thank you for recognizing my merits :D and welcome to our forums.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/11/15, 13:30

Hello,
Obamot wrote:Those who have the best performance in my humble opinion (good value for money) are the LED - chip (SD type LED circuit)
Filament led are well placed too (114lm / W for CE lamps) not to mention the vintage look.
It is a chip assembly on sapphire glass (COG) support. Cooling is by convection assisted by a gas mixture. the_next_generation_of_led_filament_bulbs
0 x