details Pellet Stove: disassembly photos, maps ...

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 05/02/15, 11:19

Hello,
you have all the qualities to advance, a priori in this case I do not see how you would not achieve your goal; =)
my woodgasturbostove it was like the:

it exists on the gazéificador energizes the fan with a peltier element, which makes electricity with heat (see diagram at the end):
http://mon.danstagueule.fr.free.fr/NRJr ... icador.pdf

@ +
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 05/02/15, 12:35

For now I continue without insulation but with a variation or two variants say ...

1 / at the crucible ... I add a double inner wall of the crucible, tinsel currently. it is distant from 1.5 2mm mm cast iron ... when the setting is good, there is the same flamed with a gas stove wood.

2 / change as jonul and you have pointed out is important, and that is the creation of a closer focus of the crucible as the original home ... I will put a picture is mounting among many other, a flashy cut the shears to see the impact on direct reading testo with the probe positioned after the faux exchanger primary air ...

It's still ugly but effective time ... the proof image, the principle of confined and forced the mixture is rather not bad at sight reading results, despite a Co rate still too high for my taste 0.03 instead des0.02 announced in 5 0.03% in power and reduced power, but at the same time it is on the power 3 :) ...
The crucible is a completely separate thing from the heat of Recycling, which requires more time than I can spend. There 2 approaches:
1. Cause a rapid mixing of fuel gas and oxidant. the idea is to have a homogeneous mixture that burns all over and quickly
2. not mix one part and have a 2eme burning flame surface. (Laminar Combustion Deville eg.)

At idle the yield falls 83% on average, and the Co rises slightly with oxygen ... I do not know where is the setting for the screw eco fashion ... I did find the air I think, it is a priori air 1 the power (this is strange ... there must be no other hidden settings ???)
no, air and screw the 1 power on this card.

What's that we see in the middle of the glass? you added an intermediate deflector?
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 05/02/15, 14:12

Jonul Hi, thank you for the encouragement,

in terms of the calculated

But when I say that reproduce the wood_gas appears to me not possible on the existing basis (without big edit.) My stove ...

Therefore, in my opinion simply by what works for depression :D .... Conversely the pressure wood_gas works ...

So there is no air down effect in the home to the embers ...

In short this is fundamentally okay it just says that the geometry of the stove is more than dinosauresque :) ...

That said here are two videos with the moment the results are rather not bad .... but flew at the burning of pellets (I just made a mod just before piercing video, suddenly it burn a little more stable in emission rates, it is against the yoyo returns) .... the supply of pellets is really crappy with the screw, or this is the screw that is designed, or or the silo, in short there are big holes big time ....

and doing additional ejection of the pellet does not help :) ...
So coming correction kept the same amount and holes diameter but another provision;) ...

The trick scrap does increase the pot temperature, which become dark red cherry .... anyway, it's hot in there .... then this is what is good or not for burning so hot crucible? ?? I imagine .... and it helps to have a more stable CO levels but not placed anyhow ... not anywhere ...

I will cut the pieces to a minimum to see what happens and then it will be more aesthetic lol, this time I do this I apologize balance all bulk ... probably a twisted but ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gh14j_niveau-5_tech

performance collapses but then goes back .... but hard hard the crucible is almost empty .... by against the cleaning cycle is done well : Mrgreen:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gh2o6_video0021_tech

Philippe I just read your message so I answered :) :

the middle of the window so it was an intermediate deflector tests, he'll come back;) clean and simple ... it was really a simple test ....

Super thank you for setting eco, I suspected it but I do not want to believe it ... why call an eco setting which is infact the 1 level ??? it's me or it is very con ... :) meow roo vla a dog ... it is not with the mess with it like lol ....

The crucible is a completely separate thing from the heat of Recycling, which requires more time than I can spend.

: Mrgreen: you know I'm very curious to me, tell me everything I want to know everything :) I'm hungry ;) .....

For now he'll have to find me a ventillo, I just realize that my last night cast iron plate that are air outlet (horizontal portion) located just above the crucible, are passed to the blue see photo :) );

go for the fun of a slightly oily blackening flame of the blow, but heat ....

CO climbed to 0.06% and went back down to 0.03% .... it was doing at least two hours he was shooting, the pellets are dropped at each turn of the screw, so to speak, and that was before my last mod which steal the pellet ....

So, for explanations of the commonly used combustion principle ... it's hard to find information in general terms d = general :) ...

I understand better now, I'd say my new crucible is the type 1 :) ... More of 2 type, which a priori is not optimal in view of the announced rate, knowing that I am pulling 13 Paschal wholesale, when there is no wind like now .. ..

I try to do a triple flow :) , One below (which complicates my task :) Because cleaning.
The horizontal flow rotating in a direction just below the bottom
and finally the horizontal flow at the top of the wholesale pellet (air "2nd" if we can say that even if the concept is not necessarily the same ...

On the video I change the horizontal holes there, and the VLA flew;) ...

Briefly this is not the end and thank you soon ....
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/02/15, 00:04

then either the testo is completely out;) (the filter on the white cane remains in power 5 :) ) Or I cross I touch something good .... crucible side anyway .....

Now it would take me I will compare measurements démerde me to find :) ...

That said here are the two latest video all fresh after I no longer have much time I slowed movement ... without stopping ... And then there are also magnets that await me;) ....

Short

this is the CLEAR of the burn pot from building hack France : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

5 is the power again, there is less loss by unburned even shoveling smoke control and ventilation, and of course always the single slow speed of the forced air ....

I did not say that this is the sound of his crucible blower;) .... it's a smithy :) !!! but in a stove and pellet .... but not my microphone died .... it makes a noise chouilla good but for now it'll be fine like that ....

ready for 2 '' 40 of delirium or I explode the 0.02% and above all I have a very small rate of Undiluted CO (COnd), (the filter confirms it) ...

zou go
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gikjd_video0023_tech

the stuff around the crucible that is a simple rings I made to him fins flames in the speed buttons 5 but not otherwise .... or can I go again without a ring blade to see if it changes anything (although some change is hard to see it like that ....)

against by the fact of putting this ring increases a lot the temperature of the crucible that is dark red cherry with it .... I wonder that the metal head so treated ...

by against tight against the bottom creates disruptions in air not al CO increases, dismissed the background and basically has 2.5 cm lateral edges (this is a rectangle;)) therefore more distant from the front .. .

So next video 3 power is not bad but more CO nd, so a bit of soot on the filter, normal ....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gilb7_video0024_tech

and finally 1 speed not so great, even more COnd. at the beginning of the video is what happens occasionally but rarely when a lot of grain falls suddenly and after a bit of pellet, suddenly pushed CO but contained very quickly to general 0.06% and back down to what you will see ... We can not work miracles .... :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gilw3_video0025_tech

So I let the crucible cool and I'm doing the inspection with you ...

It remains me to try the injection head, I'm going to make stainless steel rivet (although side heat transfer it sucks it should be heated sufficiently to help warm the air injected and guide;) ... at worst it will be the end of small tube (just out of curiosity ....)

After I stop and I count my grain on average a minute ....
and see how the state is little to do forced the gas passing through the bed of embers ??? :) or something very very hot .... not to mention catalyst course ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gilw3_video0025_tech

to be continued
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 07/02/15, 01:28

salute;

I said I would slow tonight I still try ....

slightly increased diameter a few holes in the crucible given the amount of COnd low speed ... it'll better you'll see ...

second thing I tried several config for the crucible "fairing", I put legs glued to the bottom unstuck, shortened, I ate :D It happens to me, and I started again ... result a simple rectangle of 10ene centimeters curved in "round-oval" is enough to do the job ...

Another change I gave not one but two deflector above the flame. I try to show them on the video but it is not conclusive, I would turn off the stove one time .... and before relighting :)...

So a small deflector half circle like that by God's grace, but hey, it ahead of half the depth of focus ....
Above another deflector aurienté it diagonally down ... the high point is at the window, the low point at the bottom of the walls .... gases are therefore obliged to make the S (not good completely because my cast iron fin (which captures well the flames;)), but in short it creates a longer passage of smoke and a hot spot ...

We see that the glass is cleaned :) ... And it does not become again black :) ...

Finally, in addition to the holes that have improved the lack of air indicated by the COnd, the deflector above the flame plays its part, but placed too low, when the flame magnified power 5 it must allow its expansion, otherwise it puts the dawa more than anything else, we must find a balance ... iMHO

3 power:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2glsoa_video0026_tech

1 power:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2glt2i_video0029_tech

crucible side, I take a look at that of a buddy a sicalor with CO levels of approximately 0.0075%, the crucible is basically the same as mine, not super deep and broad cast .... and found the three piercing levels as ... :) ...

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 15/02/15, 22:43

Hello,

I put some pictures of the deflectors system I put ..

I was in two foil to changed against the stainless 304 (cut from a casing for example;))

you'll see ...

I left this time a surface circulation between the upper deflectors to that suction in the upper part of the home (both tube rectangle smoke).

I'll redo the intermediate deflector another way, the less guesswork and numeracy;), history of having a passing surface just above that of gas rectangle tube ...
ext int
i.e. two tubes of 60 * 35 * 2 mm => 60-4 = 56 * 35-4 = 31 => Stot = 2 (5.6 * 3.1) = 34.72 cm² I would therefore take 36 cm²
pénard to be ... I must therefore form an intermediate deflector to obtain a circulation

S = height of movement of baffle width gas
36 cm² = X * 31cm

X = 1.16 cm space between the first deflector and the intermediate (2nd) ...

The idea is to force the unused oxygen and the Co no mixed suddenly, under a high temperature, to take a "funnel" path to force their meeting ...

then it enters the high fins of the plate of the hearth bottom, the gases pass among the fins and therefore is diverted to the opposite of the suction by the last (3eme) deflector ...

3 th I'll probably lengthened a bit too ...

brief pictures ...

before disassembly (it is white ...)

1 er room, I left the piece for cutting the fins passage, I told myself that it would not do anything at worst and at best creates extra turbulence view it poile are plundered on the way gas .. .

all the rotten stuff there :) Is the intermediary (to be redone to meet the calculation above) ... so it will no longer have this form (in any case he would not have this form crassouse :) ) ...

It therefore comes at 3eme and last baffle, which will be extended.

It is simple, there is a part that puts behind the melting of the home base to hold, nothing more ...

and found the empty home ...

I wanted to say also that I actually had not seen the crucibles deville said laminar burning ... there are actually completely different ... much better combustion rates definitely ... so much for me .. .

In terms of bringing the pellet on this dinosaur, the problem is that the lag screw instead of pushing ... the screw should be at the bottom and push the pellets, instead of shooting ...

Next step, change the facade :) .... I was sick and tired of cleaning the ash falling from the door when you open it ..
The window is too large, there is an unnecessary traffic between the bottom and the top, short a door disassembly will prevail and some welding and cutting glass will do;) ... I'll cut a a bare minimum ... so I would keep only the part facing the flame and thus the direct radiation.

Here more
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 17/02/15, 01:06

0 x