Heating costs, a substantial burden for households

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
boutkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boutkiller » 04/01/15, 00:08

Grelinette wrote:First I was surprised that the recommendation of the landlord asked us to open wide all the windows each day to ventilate the home, under the pretext that there was moisture, and then I saw the huge amount of charges and I've realized that this unscrupulous landlord applied a price of kwh much higher than that of EDF! ...

Is the price of Kw was indicated in the rental contract you sign?
Because if this is the case it is not scam you and you are agreed on the contract. That is if you load a fictitious expenses.
0 x
boutkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boutkiller » 04/01/15, 00:26

Obamot wrote:You're there to put out the fire! ( : Cheesy: )

Citro summed topo in few words, that's exactly what should be done:

citro wrote:It would be so easy to plafoner rental prices depending on the energy efficiency of housing.
Similarly, the energy label should condition the choice of housing as well as the rental price because it affects the overall cost of housing.

First it would be very incentive ...
And it would be relatively low given the depreciation ...
And that would prevent people from insulating "badly" from the inside, etc ...
And that would isolate correctly thus lowering energy costs;
And so this would decrease dramatically expenses (boiler, fuel, electricity etc);
And therefore to save in the long term for the "payers" (the tenants) ...
What makes the latter would find it ...
And it would also benefit homeowners who find takers ...;
And since in the long term it partially avoid speculation ...
Last but not least, and not least, reduction of energy dependence states!

It's a win / win all said.

It's perdand / lose you mean. All laws which unbalance the market are negative, either the seller or the buyer.
If you cap the prices of poorly insulated housing, the profitability for the owner drops, so either he will sell his property to move towards a more profitable investment => fewer rentals available => the price of better isolated rentals will increase.
Either he keeps his property and does insulation work => to maintain his performance he will increase his rent.
Ultimately the tenant will have no choice but to pay his rent more expensive, whereas currently it has the choice to rent an apartment badly isolated with a low rent or rent a property isolated in a high rent apartment.

Stop wanting to think for others, and want to manage other people's money by imposing absurd laws.
Everyone must be free to manage his wallet as he hears!

Stop taking tenants for idiots when they see a label energetics in F, they know it's going to cost a lot more expensive than heating A, their requirement in matters of rent will be considered.
0 x
boutkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boutkiller » 04/01/15, 00:42

Did67 wrote:Or it is found that after war, market regulation piles for essential goods or services, were up year.

And after years of famine, injustice, inequality, pauverté all this was equated with progress [even by parties that today is on the right or the social democracy ...]

This was also the case of the price of bread, fuel, electricity. Agricultural markets were regulated (with epic battles in Brussels, farmers' demonstrations, calves loose in the chamber ...) ...

And there were the glorious thirties ... There were fewer and fewer people left behind ... The usefulness of these systems has been questioned ... The wealthy have discovered that if they are a little smarter, they could be even easier and "enjoy unhindered" ...

And little by little, the liberal ideas, according to which the market regulates itself better, imposed themselves ("to enjoy unhindered" of its goods) and nibbled away all that ... With great reinforcement of Europe, of WTO, etc ...

Today, the better-off no longer contribute to social security and are insured "cheaper" [indeed, because they no longer have to "carry" the solidarity, left to the security!] (Private insurance) in England...

Poverty and violence are gaining ...

Poverty and violence are gaining in countries or règlements increase, look the perfect example of Venezuella: Inflation in 60 1% year shortage of milk, toilet paper shortage, the collapse of oil production ...

It is precisely the règlements that create famines and shortages.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/01/15, 10:35

boutkiller wrote:Poverty and violence are gaining in countries or règlements increase, look the perfect example of Venezuella: Inflation in 60 1% year shortage of milk, toilet paper shortage, the collapse of oil production ...

Venezuela is a special case, oil production is collapsing because Saudi Arabia slashes prices to stifle competitors that are shale gas producing countries (USA), Sands Bitulineux (Canada) Russia, ...
This is economic WAR.

In France, deregulation started under François Mitterand 30 years ago ... It is at this point that the heart restaus were created to help victims of this policy.

The subprime stock market crash has led to a massive withdrawal of capital invested in the stock market that has been reinvested in real estate by generating a catastrophic perverse effect: the speculation. Demand increasing significantly, sellers thought they could raise prices of goods sold that were not worth a third of the price claimed ...
Whole sector welcomed it, the state by collecting transfer tax, real estate agents in collecting commissions in%, bankers ...
There are only individuals who could no longer buy or only by borrowing on 30 years or more for housing for outrageous energy performance.

It is logical that owners who have acquired anything just to make profit on the backs of others and who have perverted the market are victims of their excesses and no longer find takers for their goods at prices that do not reflect not value ...

Today, a BBC building housing does not cost more than buying a thermal strainer ...
A valuation of housing on the basis of their thermal efficiency is inevitable ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/01/15, 17:02

Boutkiller said:

Stop wanting to think for others, and want to manage other people's money by imposing absurd laws.
Everyone must be free to manage his wallet as he hears!

Stop taking tenants for idiots when they see a label energetics in F, they know it's going to cost a lot more expensive than heating A, their requirement in matters of rent will be considered.

and I quite agree with him.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 04/01/15, 17:20

Okay. Yes....
But ....
and after...
Your signature -2W
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 04/01/15, 17:21

Cold shower...
Without Edict 666
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
boutkiller
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boutkiller » 04/01/15, 18:44

My green answers:

citro wrote:
boutkiller wrote:Poverty and violence are gaining in countries or règlements increase, look the perfect example of Venezuella: Inflation in 60 1% year shortage of milk, toilet paper shortage, the collapse of oil production ...

Venezuela is a special case, oil production is collapsing because Saudi Arabia slashes prices to stifle competitors that are shale gas producing countries (USA), Sands Bitulineux (Canada) Russia, ...
This is economic WAR.

The courses are collapsing mainly because production increases notament thanks to oils and shale gas.
In all cases the decline of the Venezuelan econnomie had started well before the fall in the oil, since the destructive policies of Chavez were implemented.
http://www.libres.org/conjoncture/3270- ... pris-.html

In France, deregulation started under François Mitterand 30 years ago ... It is at this point that the heart restaus were created to help victims of this policy.

It's exactly the opposite, the règlements have accelerated under Francois mitterand, and will have only increased since
therefore it is the excess of regulation that increases insecurity.
Some examples:
Labour Code: 1990: 1000 pages, 1 m unemployed, 2000: 2000 pages, 2 m unemployed, 2010: 3000 pages 3m unemployed
Bale agreements on the regulation of banks since the beginnings 1980:
http://www.contrepoints.org/2013/08/15/ ... -du-marche

The subprime stock market crash has led to a massive withdrawal of capital invested in the stock market that has been reinvested in real estate by generating a catastrophic perverse effect: the speculation. Demand increasing significantly, sellers thought they could raise prices of goods sold that were not worth a third of the price claimed ...
The purpose of the seller always to sell at the highest price, the buyer is to pay the least, it is not a belief, the balance is the market price. This is not a belief that this is how the economy works is a balance between supply and demand. The slightest change in one or the other changes the equilibrium point. Subprime loans have increased demand, and prices have increased.
Whole sector welcomed it, the state by collecting transfer tax, real estate agents in collecting commissions in%, bankers ...
There are only individuals who could no longer buy or only by borrowing on 30 years or more for housing for outrageous energy performance.

It is logical that owners who have acquired anything just to make profit on the backs of others and who have perverted the market are victims of their excesses and no longer find takers for their goods at prices that do not reflect not value ...

Quite, but be aware that the real estate bubble has been created because the State has encouraged banks to lend has low rate of poor credit.
From December 11 2001 10 in November 2004 (either during 3 years), the Fed will keep the Fed Funds rate below 2%. For a whole year (from June 25 2003 30 in June 2004) will set itself the target Fed Funds rate to 1%. In doing so, it encourages not only American households into debt to buy property but she encourages them to borrow at floating rate.

Today, a BBC building housing does not cost more than buying a thermal strainer ...
A valuation of housing on the basis of their thermal efficiency is inevitable ...

10 has 15% more to go from the 2005 2015 RT RT according to ADEME, it is not negligible, especially lorqu'on is already indebted to 20 years to pay his house knowing that many may already longer afford to buy.
By adding additional standards, we have done is out of the running for purchasers who could afford a new home in RT2005 and now can do more with RT2012. Whether build RT 2012 be profitable after a 15 20 years compared to the RT2005, if I just can not pay me.

0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 06/01/15, 14:48

boutkiller wrote:...

The courses are collapsing mainly because production increases notament thanks to oils and shale gas.
[Color = green]

Nan is the opposite.

The transformation of sands or oil shales is very expensive, just about 1 / 3 * energy is spent on site to steam.
So in addition, air pollution and water on the site (and downstream).

* More than that actually

"The cumulative heavy oil production from the continuous steam injection pilot project, between April 28, 2013 and May 1, 2014, amounted to 83.635 barrels, including 45.932 barrels were stored in storage tanks in Tsimiroro. The amount of heavy oil not stored has been used as fuel for steam generation since the start of the pilot project operations. "

source: http://www.madagascar-tribune.com/Comme ... 19915.html
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:

by moinsdewatt » 21/02/16, 21:24

Despite the drop in fuel prices, the wood remains the cheapest energy

Posted by Frédéric DOUARD on February 18 2016

Despite the recent decline in oil prices, in France, heating oil remains one of the most expensive market heating modes, three times more than wood heating. Wood is also the only energy prices remained stable in recent years 10, which ensures good visibility on the heating budget.
For individuals, the purchase and installation of a wood heater also allows users to benefit from a tax credit of 30% of the purchase value. And then at home wood heating ensures a unique friendly atmosphere. Finally, wood is a renewable energy which renews the order of one million times faster than the oil.

To help make its choice, the site Crépito.fr published an infographic on comparative costs of different heating methods:

Also note that the effective carbon tax the 1er January 2016 rise sharply from 2017.

source: http://www.crepito.fr

http://www.bioenergie-promotion.fr/4504 ... ins-chere/
0 x