Reviews and benefits of an engine additive

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Reviews and benefits of an engine additive

by Alain G » 08/03/13, 17:31

To avoid the HS!

Following what I saw as comment on the subject:

new-transport / still-tax-the-diesel-t12328-60.html

and here:

new-transport / still-tax-the-diesel-t12328-70.html

the unleaded gasoline containing too much aggressive chemical eats all the seal of the engine: that makes that the old engine always turn but fleeing oil everywhere ... and in general it is necessary a complete disassembly too expensive to put them back in state

we need a new engine design with less weak point of sealing, with better accessibility of everything that needs to be changed to make it last

The cars that will make 400 000 km no longer exist on current production lines ...

There are metallizing additives that stop engine wear (anti-friction) and contain seal regenerators, I have been using them for over 20 years on my engines from the small mower engine to the car engine, this additive is remetalising, that is to say that it seals micro cracks in the metal and also contains a gasket regenerator which over time becomes too dry and creates leaks and can stop a leak that has already started, I have used this product as much on new cars than on used ones with high mileage, I have fun to name these products after so many years "of the mechanics in bottle".

I use Wynn's products and this is to advertise but to share my positive experience with their products that could bring your worn-down tacot engines back to a state closer to their youth.

An 350 000 kms engine traveled in town for example gargled with this product was in new condition even at this mileage, no wear and no leakage even the crankshaft seal having been replaced, another 200 000 kms car purchased used bouffant of the oil totally stopped consuming after 2 oil changes with this additive and turned like new.

A stretched oil change at 35 000 kms demonstrates less wear and tear by the transparency of the oil than an ordinary 6000 kms oil.

As I do not know if moderation allows me to advertise, I do not put a link but if you're interested I can do it in MP!

If it's not econological to keep your old crate for a few euros ...

: Mrgreen:
1 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 08/03/13, 19:22

hello alain G, I am a taker, if you can send me, I thank you in advance!
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 08/03/13, 19:27

Hi Alain thank you for this testimony;) ​​...

like your thing is like the word..ul 5 right?

Sorry I did not see how to say otherwise without quoting;) ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 08/03/13, 20:59

the oils in mayonaises
there is the Mecacyl which has amusing properties like rejecting the water of the oil. it makes you smoke your car white until this water is eliminated, quite impressive.
otherwise, I use the molykote as anti-friction and I notice a real decrease of conso and mechanical noise.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/13, 00:16

0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/03/13, 06:30

Hi to you all!

Christophe your link has only one comment on the subject in three pages, that of Citro!

I take the risk of putting the links of the products that I use, if the moderation sees there a problem it will be able to erase them and I would do it in MP.

Here is the engine additive for gasoline or diesel:

http://www.wynns.fr/produits/additifs-huiles/gold-f1

http://www.wynns.fr/a-quoi-servent-les-additifs-huiles

Fuel additive:

http://www.wynns.fr/produits/additifs-c ... urs-diesel

http://www.wynns.fr/produits/additifs-c ... rs-essence

Unfortunately some products are not available in France as the additive for automatic transmission which is very powerful to return the transmission to its original state, in addition to reducing wear with the built-in antifriction it includes a sealed gasket regenerator which refurbishes the multiple oil line valves, the result is even very good on the new transmission that becomes softer when shifting. Unfortunately, the anti-friction additive for manual and differential transmission is also missing.

This firm was not born yesterday and was the first of all for its anti-friction additive, here is the history:

http://www.wynns.fr/historique

This paired with some other tip that allows me to surpass the car manufacturer's consumption standards.

In other words:

To walk in big American tank with a consumption of little tank! It's not pretty!

See you!

0 x

Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/03/13, 06:45

loopyng84 wrote:hello alain G, I am a taker, if you can send me, I thank you in advance!

Hello Looping!

Sorry I do not know Motul's name and I can not affirm or confirm the benefits of their products.

If else like Phillipe have anti-friction additives that give them a good result they are welcome!
0 x

Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/13, 10:18

Alain G wrote:Here is the engine additive for gasoline or diesel:

I still doubt about 40% and 30% announced ... especially if you mix oil now standard for modern diesel is 0W30 ... ie a very fluid oil ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 09/03/13, 10:53

Mecacyl also did not bring me any gain in the engine oil of my diesels. By cons, I had a gain in the gearboxes and in the engine oil of my Xantia gasoline fire. A friend puts him in his motorcycles and claims that he gains in performance, which is very subjective.

with the MoS2 it's the same, the economy is not the appointment on all vehicles, despite a decline in noise and an apparent gain in performance.

I have the impression that a well-designed engine does not really need these additives
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/03/13, 16:20

Christophe wrote:
Alain G wrote:Here is the engine additive for gasoline or diesel:

I still doubt about 40% and 30% announced ... especially if you mix oil now standard for modern diesel is 0W30 ... ie a very fluid oil ...

Of course they go to the extreme with a motor deemed finished that coughs and rots!

We do not have the same advertising here on the equivalent which is the Metaloil.
0 x

Alain