Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/09/22, 14:03

Christophe wrote:What are you idiots…and morons and slanderers…reality may be a compromise of real and studio images…

Sorry but "Armonstrong" NEVER went to the moon. : Mrgreen:
Otherwise, of course, the camera was placed before the descent of the LEM, this is called "a staging"...
Photo taken with the Hasselblade, showing the Westinghouse installed on its tripod, with the cable connecting it to the LM, to allow the control center to follow the lunar output live. (NASA)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 14:10

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:It is likely that the hypothesis that man has not yet been to the Moon, .
It's not called a "hypothesis" but a conspiracy theory:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9o ... mme_Apollo

And the vaccine that was to stop the covid pandemic was it a hypothesis, a theory or a conspiracy? : Cheesy:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 14:12

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:What are you idiots…and morons and slanderers…reality may be a compromise of real and studio images…

Sorry but "Armonstrong" NEVER went to the moon. : Mrgreen:
Otherwise, of course, the camera was placed before the descent of the LEM, this is called "a staging"...

At least one who am…grofinger ptin… : Cheesy:

So what was sold to mankind for the first step on the moon was not…that's all I wanted to point out!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/09/22, 14:13

Christophe wrote:And the vaccine that was to stop the covid pandemic was it a hypothesis, a theory or a conspiracy? : Cheesy:

Neither one nor the other, just marketing and a masterful business plan, made WITH tricks. : Mrgreen:

We agree !
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/09/22, 14:31

Christophe wrote:So what was sold to mankind for the first step on the moon was not…that's all I wanted to point out!
Would the reverse be hypothetical.... : Cheesy:

Hey, hey...
Why clouds of dust raised behind the wheels of the “Lunar Roving Vehicle“, if there is no atmosphere?

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 14:37

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
It is likely that the hypothesis that man has not yet been to the Moon...
It is plausible that the supposition that man has not yet been to the moon...
It is possible that the theory that man has not yet been to the moon...
It's possible that the possibility that man hasn't been to the moon yet...

Yeah yeah, and if my aunt had one, we'd call him my uncle... : Mrgreen: : roll:

Yeah yeah. and if it wasn't white, it would be black... : Mrgreen: : roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/09/22, 14:38

(These Touits are more and more ridiculous... especially when you know that there is a -weak- atmosphere on the moon!!!) : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/09/22, 15:02

pedrodelavega wrote:a conspiracy theory

Poor kid, is everyone against you?

I found the other video I was talking about : Arrowd:

(already the heavier than air can't fly) : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/09/22, 15:18

Piiiiiiiiiipeau, again!

The invisible and unidentified interviewer asks: "And what happens after the International Space Station, once its mission is over? How do we ensure human presence in space?

Virts responds verbatim as follows:
That's an excellent question. NASA's plan is to build a rocket called SLS, which is a heavy rocket. It's something much larger than what we have today, and it will be able to launch the Orion capsule with humans on board as well as landers or other components to destinations beyond the earth orbit. Right now we can only fly in Earth orbit, that's the farthest we can go, and this new system we're building will allow us to go beyond that and hopefully take humans to the solar system to explore. So the Moon, Mars, asteroids...there are a lot of places we could go to and we're building those building blocks to allow us to do that eventually.

Some conspiracy theorists claim that the astronaut's words "we can only fly in Earth orbit, that's the farthest we can go" means that we have never gone beyond Earth orbit. But Virts begins by stating very clearly “right now”. He is not saying that we have never had a crewed spacecraft capable of flying beyond low Earth orbit: quite the contrary. It says "right now" to contrast the current situation with the past.

In April 2018, I emailed Terry Virts, asking if he would like to personally clarify what he said, and he kindly emailed back with the following response, which I include with his permission:
Of course what I was saying is that in 2015/16/17/18 we are unable to send humans beyond low earth orbit. Hopefully in the short term, probably with commercial rockets like SpaceX's Falcon Heavy or even the BFR, and maybe with SLS/Orion, we can do again what we did in 1968-1972, that is- i.e. send humans to the moon. And I really hope that eventually we can send them beyond the moon, to Mars. Sure, we did in the 1960s and 1970s, but we haven't since, for a myriad of political reasons. I hope this drought ends soon.

In other words, this video doesn't provide any evidence of conspiracy, but it does prove how willing conspiracy theorists are to pick and twist other people's words in order to fit their preconceptions.
http://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/2017/07 ... antha.html

For context, the full interview with Virts and Cristoforetti is available. It is dated March 13, 2015 and field investigators are WTOP radio in Washington, DC, and Euronews.

"Sorry" (no, no....). : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/09/22, 15:44

gegyx wrote:
: Cheesy: Zdonggg!

the first 25 minutes explain the why and the plausibility of the stagings (some of which are mentioned above)

(no comment)

Well, my opinion is made.... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."