The mysterious springs of the RE rebound effect

philosophical debates and companies.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 21/09/11, 10:02

stipe wrote:The warmth to the role described above, which is maintained throughout the night thanks to the good comforter, honey in antiBiographytick

AuntSeptick 8)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/09/11, 10:21

Ben me the rebound effect of ecology at home not seen a lot ... Despite the savings made on heating we still do not manage to have additional grisbi so it does not bounce masses ... Not enough to be able to invest in the insulation so we always curdle as much..This morning it was 13 in our room (the same temperature as outside) so no way to bounce on Mamita ...
Positive point with the cold ... It is an excellent natural contraceptive ... (it just gave me an idea ... suggest to sofitel to equip their maids with liquid nitrogen bombs) ...

Global warming ... What planet ????
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by stipe » 21/09/11, 10:24

indy49 wrote:
stipe wrote:The warmth to the role described above, which is maintained throughout the night thanks to the good comforter, honey in antiBiographytick

AuntSeptick 8)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miel
Antibiotic, antiseptic and antibacterial ... 8) 8)
0 x
"the goal of every life is to end" !.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 21/09/11, 10:30

stipe wrote:
indy49 wrote:

AuntSeptick 8)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miel
Antibiotic, antiseptic and antibacterial ... 8) 8)
Oops, sorry 8) (and thank you for the culture 8) )
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/11, 10:34

13 ° C in the room I never got there.

By cons below 16 ° C to work in front of a computer it is difficult: the hands start to tremble after a few tens of minutes ... :| and typing with gloves good, maybe should not be abused, personally I never tried ...

I agree: the sports is a way to "strengthen" your immune system, provided you don't catch a cold while doing it and cover yourself up as soon as you stop obviously!

Le moral also plays a lot, when I was a kid (5-15 years old) I was never ever sick (rum, flu, fever ... niet nada!)! With adolescence and the different worries of adulthood coming up, it was another matter ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/09/11, 10:41

To be in good health: avoid sick people so:
-Do not go visit the people at the hospital
- do not take public transport
-do not work or go to school for nothing
-Flee from the doctor's waiting room
-do not kiss the people
-do not shake hands

I'm not sporty ... I don't want to hit the bike under the snow so I rather apply the precautionary principle .. : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/11, 10:44

In my case, it can actually correspond to the hand tightening of friends ... : Cheesy:

Better to kiss ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/09/11, 10:50

Yuck ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/09/11, 11:06

Thanks to Stipe for his answers.

Christophe wrote:
Macro wrote:Ben me the rebound effect of ecology at home not seen a lot ... Despite the savings made on heating we still do not manage to have additional grisbi so it does not bounce masses ... Not enough to be able to invest in the insulation so we always curdle as much..This morning it was 13 in our room (the same temperature as outside) so no way to bounce on Mamita ...
Positive point with the cold ... It is an excellent natural contraceptive ... (it just gave me an idea ... suggest to sofitel to equip their maids with liquid nitrogen bombs) ...

Global warming ... What planet ????
13 ° C in the room I never got there.

By cons below 16 ° C to work in front of a computer it is difficult: the hands start to tremble after a few tens of minutes ... :| and typing with gloves good, maybe should not be abused, personally I never tried ...

I have a friend who is married to a Chinese woman. She told us that "14 ° C at home, for them it's" hot "..." : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

It doesn't seem to bother them more than that! The habit? We can say whatever we want about China, "econologically" they are more in tune than us on the issue of heating ... and more courageous too : Mrgreen:

I think that with fuel oil at a dissuasive cost (between> 10 € per liter), we would not badly avoid the "rebound", because the RE captured would not be wasted, (since the more sought after it would only become more rare, too ...)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/09/11, 16:00

Most of the poor Chinese peasants, are still like us formerly, more than a century ago, without central heating, chimneys with weak output, in castles and houses in stone or thick earth, at the temperature of the average ground on one year, or 13 ° C at best, as in prehistoric caves !!!
And they lived well, to generate us, in these not very contraceptive conditions !!!
0 x