The meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

by Janic » 19/11/19, 14:51

You constantly contradict yourself in your answers, it's very fun to read, even if it's dramatic.
if you cannot read what is written, and not only quote approximately, it is dramatic! Now quote by copying and pasting what I wrote and we will see if there is a contradiction, while on the contradiction side you are champion in all categories.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 15:02

Janic wrote:
You constantly contradict yourself in your answers, it's very fun to read, even if it's dramatic.
if you cannot read what is written, and not only quote approximately, it is dramatic! Now quote by copying and pasting what I wrote and we will see if there is a contradiction, while on the contradiction side you are champion in all categories.

Not only can I read, but being outside (fortunately) your thought system, I see all the gaps! You no longer have any perspective.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/11/19, 15:21

Janic wrote: this claim to be omnivorous is practiced by a majority of populations. Simply because it has become part of habits and mores, not in the scientific field to which few of these populations have access

We dream! These big idiots (a few billion ....) feed on the basis of omnivorism (of variable geometry certainly) because they have little or no access to scientific knowledge!

It is to wonder if you ever had the opportunity to come out of your hole to go see a little elsewhere how it goes .....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/11/19, 18:02

Not only can I read,
It is not obvious given your reasoning
but being outside (fortunately) your thought system,
Me too ! finally a common point : Cheesy:
I see all the gaps! You no longer have any perspective.
Eh beh! How could a blind man see the shortcomings of others.
Except that we are still waiting for your masterful scientific demonstration through anatomobiology. But maybe you don't know the meaning of this term?

We dream! These big idiots (a few billion ....) feed on the basis of omnivorism (of variable geometry certainly) because they have little or no access to scientific knowledge!
Always simplify things according to your nickname.
I then explain, again, for the slow minds who do not like the complex.
There are on one side the biologists, the anatomists (you know those who make establish the courses of anatomy in the school of the republic) therefore those who are not big idiots and who do not speak in terms of cultures , of manners, but according to the organs and their action on the whole body, according to their own structure. There it is simple you should have understood it ?! :?
And then there are the billions (big jerks?) Who live in various environments to which they must adapt to survive (Darwinism) and there the rules that the first established were not necessarily respected for reasons of survival.
Have you understood better? Is it simpler, at your level of understanding? But I can repeat for the nth time 8)
It is to wonder if you ever had the opportunity to come out of your hole to go see a little elsewhere how it goes .....
Go find out! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 18:11

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Janic wrote: this claim to be omnivorous is practiced by a majority of populations. Simply because it has become part of habits and mores, not in the scientific field to which few of these populations have access

What hole are you talking about? The one in which he has his head?
(I go out)
Ps: Janic doesn't care about scientific knowledge like his first shirt. He is a revisionist, creationist and believing prophet. How to hope to have any dialogue with a guy who is still in the prehistory of consciousness?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/11/19, 18:20

Janic wrote:e] Always simplify things according to your nickname.
I then explain, again, for the slow minds who do not like the complex.
There are on one side the biologists, the anatomists (you know those who make establish the courses of anatomy in the school of the republic) therefore those who are not big idiots and who do not speak in terms of cultures , of manners, but according to the organs and their action on the whole body, according to their own structure. There it is simple you should have understood it ?! :?
And then there are the billions (big jerks?) Who live in various environments to which they must adapt to survive (Darwinism) and there the rules that the first established were not necessarily respected for reasons of survival.
Have you understood better? but I can repeat for the ninth time 8)

No, I have not understood better.

I have found that humans have been practicing omnivorism (to varying degrees and in all parts of the world) for hundreds of thousands of years.
I have found that biologists and anatomists are recent species on earth.
I did not notice that the said biologists and anatomists unanimously said that veganism was the "normal" diet of humans, and this long after the birth of Darwin.
So take some examples from the literature to tell anything.
You provide references? With year of publication? Without answering you, I only have to read the 8000 posts that you have already published?
Thanks to you.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 18:36

Janic wrote:Always simplify things according to your nickname.

Even that didn't get you. "If it were simple" does not mean that it is simple, but rather the opposite. If it were simple, it would be known.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/11/19, 18:47

GuyGadebois wrote:
Janic wrote:Always simplify things according to your nickname.

Even that didn't get you. "If it were simple" does not mean that it is simple, but rather the opposite. If it were simple, it would be known.

Uh, yes, I did not wish to raise ... but hey, let's stay on the bottom.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/11/19, 18:52

no, not understand me better.
I'm only half surprised.
I have found that humans have been practicing omnivorism (to varying degrees and in all parts of the world) for hundreds of thousands of years.
if you read correctly, this is also what i wrote: And then there are the billions (big jerks?) Who live in various environments to which they have to adapt to survive (Darwinism) and there the rules that the first established were not necessarily respected for reasons of survival."
I have noticed that biologists and anatomists are recent species on earth.
Like all current scientists who have established the roundness of the earth, heliocentrism or quantum mechanics that you find in the same school books. and people believe them!
I did not notice that the said biologists and anatomists unanimously said that veganism was the "normal" diet of humans, and this long after the birth of Darwin.
Bad reading. Take a current work on anatomy first and you will read there a biological and anatomical classification which declares that such an animal, according to these elements, is of such or such food family. and compare how it is formulated on the same description concerning the human. They do not classify it on the same elements, but on the contrary on a reversal of reasoning. " Si and since humans eat meat and vegetables it is because of their eating behavior (this is established by "omnivores" who declare themselves as such.) So they start by a postulate concerning humans when it is only a final conclusion for other animals.
so take some examples from the literature to tell anything.
I take the same literature as you from any library or medical school. only confirming all aspects relating to eating habits.
provide you with references? with year of publication? without you answering that I only have to read the 8000 posts that you have already published?
thanks to you.
You reflect and compare with the large variety of animals that surround us: cat, dog, horse, cow, sheep, etc ... for what is accessible from the outside and current books of biology for the inside. Plus psychology, ethics, philosophy, health, etc. which are also important.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/11/19, 19:02

Me really complain ..... But you have every right to continue digging your hole, the deeper it is the less you see the world as it exists.
0 x