edible insect meat consumption VS

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Hasenbult
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

edible insect meat consumption VS

by Hasenbult » 10/12/15, 17:08

Hello everyone !

I am a student in foreign trade and, as part of my studies, I was asked to carry out market research on a subject of my choice. The latter deals with consumption of edible insects as a meat substitute.

If the subject interests you, I invite you to answer the questionnaire which you will find in link below. The latter is of course subject to anonymity, and you will not be asked for any personal information.

http://fr.ze-questionnaire.com/repondre ... yVtssswDFF

In addition, in view of the questionnaire, if you want to send any kind of reflection, to share information related to the subject or your comments, they are welcome, of course.

Thanking you in advance for your attention,

Hasenbult.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/12/15, 17:36

In the whole organic flour that I keep a little from time to time, I eat some mealworms lost in it, proof that it is indeed organic flour !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/12/15, 17:37

For the result to be valid in such a study (standard deviation, Gauss curve) you will need 500 and 1000 returns.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/15, 18:17

What school do you attend?

I find it unfortunate that each time we have, on this forum, a request for a commercial study, the author generally posts only one message without taking action and above all does not communicate on the results ... at least in part.

It's not give and take so ... In short, it's a very selfish approach ... but after all it's "trading" ... and that's what you are taught to do in " "commercial schools ...
0 x