Non-road diesel, thank you that?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Did67

by Did67 » 03/10/11, 10:42

1) Unfortunately, for me, this is the most annoying aspect of this site: I voted "conspiratorial" ...

Too bad, I do with ...

2) Indeed, there is a big investment for farmers, who have to buy a new station with new fermenting room ...

3) You still have to see that it is to keep a tax advantage (a niche !!!), zero-rating. While having the most severe (pollution!) Engines.

So, as a good "econologist":

- we could wonder about the interest of a niche which makes agriculture more dependent on fossil fuels (while its basic function is to convert solar energy into chemical energy - food), and debate it! A kind of carbon tax, in a way !!!!

[the debate is obviously complex, because on the choice depends the price of our food; so what we have left to buy Ipods and Iphones and other essential consumer items ...]

- welcome the progress of engines from a pollution point of view (particularly suffers), even if it means admitting that "fossil fuel" engines are necessary for our agriculture ... [salute in passing the positive impact of European policy - since it is a European standard]

Instead, we get lost in quibbling about this ugly state ... who only thinks of taxing !!! For me: heartbreaking.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/11, 11:23

Did67 wrote:1) Unfortunately, for me, this is the most annoying aspect of this site: I voted "conspiratorial" ...

Too bad, I do with ...

? what do you say about what remark?

That of Remundo who says that we choose (always) the most profitable solution?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/10/11, 12:01

Change the tank, change the filters ..... FOUTAISE ....
Conservation reduced Rubbish too ...

The construction companies at 90% were already taking fuel in winters to be sure that their machines were not going to fall apart below 5 ° C. The almost confidential distribution of this product .... Did that it was already colored "summer" diesel : Cheesy: so GNR before GNR

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Farmers it was a different hair the thresher only working in summer it remained to work with big red very sulfurous

For the owners of old cars ... We needed you to change their tanks when the gas oil went down ???

The GO NR is a good thing for the ecology with a drastic reduction in the rate of sulfur. While continuing to favor fiscally professional users ...

On the other hand, GNR purchased in summer will not be able to withstand winter, that is for sure. But fuel oil could not either (hence the maximum shelf life 6 months and again it is only in the direction summer winters)

It is strictly the same diesel that you find at the pump with 20cl / 1000litres of purely "fiscal" naturalizing solution Carburexb red and yelw yellow dye 124

The fact of desuffling it makes it less fix the water and it is all the better for the HP pumps and the injectors which do not appreciate it very much (even the old ones)

HP injection is also a very good ecological idea. it increases the engine efficiency of a diesel impressively ... Increased pollution efficiency ...

A yes by the way a fuel tank ... It is cleaned at least every 10 years ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/10/11, 15:20

Instead, we get lost in quibbling about this ugly state ... who only thinks of taxing !!! For me: heartbreaking.

Yep, it's true that on fuel, the State really makes big gifts : Mrgreen:

Personally, I believe that this new GNR is technically useless. A few particles of SO2 for a few hours in the middle of thousands of hectares of field do not interfere so much ... and have a good back to justify changing the tank, filter, non conservation of fuel etc ... I do not remove not a word from what I wrote here.

@+
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/10/11, 15:58

A few particles of SO2 on the many excavators, planers, levelers, rollers, compressors, cranes, generator sets, compressors which operate in town centers for the installation of future nuclear trams and other networks, making it possible to supply the autolibs with electricity. to be more???

especially when we go from a content of 0.2% max to 0.001% max ...

Stop shooting the ambulance ...

The priorities were put on the TP then on the agricultural and the nautical (inland navigation of more than 20m long) ...

Those who have to complain about the GNR must complain about it ... To the ecologists of the European commission ... Not to the oil manufacturers who would have gladly spent the investments that this represents ...

And concerning the (French) farmers ...
It should be noted that if they want to be exempt from all fuel taxes for their machines, they are allowed to use their vegetable oil produced on their farm or another, with the benefit of a 5.5% VAT. it seems ...

They can therefore do the short cycle (ecological) and run the local economy ... They prefer to sell their seed to the Germans and the Swiss who make it biofuel and even drive zero-rated GNR : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/10/11, 16:11

Because you think it’s the backhoes that pollute the city?

And even if you remove the sulfur, is it clean what comes out of the "popo" of the "cacamion"? Construction machinery is a necessary evil and it will always spit crados... Unless we come back with a shovel and a pickaxe, wheelbarrows ...

The ecological arguments of GNR are paradoxically a screen of polluting smoke (the spirits)!

Making it compulsory to use a hybrid or 100% electric in town would be much smarter ... ah but I forgot, 3/4 of the fuel is burned in town (for not much: traffic jams, braking) and therefore 3 / 4 of the taxes comes from there (in reality even more because non-road uses are zero-rated, even exempt)

Anyway ... stop telling everything! : Idea:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/10/11, 16:26

Remundo wrote:Because you think it’s the backhoes that pollute the city?

And even if you remove the sulfur, is it clean what comes out of the "popo" of the "cacamion"? Construction machinery is a necessary evil and it will always spit crados... Unless we come back with a shovel and a pickaxe, wheelbarrows ...

The ecological arguments of GNR are paradoxically a screen of polluting smoke (the spirits)!

Making it compulsory to use a hybrid or 100% electric in town would be much smarter ... ah but I forgot, 3/4 of the fuel is burned in town (for not much: traffic jams, braking) and therefore 3 / 4 of the taxes comes from there (in reality even more because non-road uses are zero-rated, even exempt)

Anyway ... stop telling everything! : Idea:

You amalgamate everything ... We are talking about GNR which is an indisputable ecological progress compared to domestic fuel ... Each gram gained is already ca .... An agricultural engine or average TP is 120cv which quickly made to bottle 100 to 150 liters for a working day ...

I tell anything ???

Did you know that so-called domestic fuels represent half of diesel sales in France, around 14 tonnes for 000 tonnes of diesel. and the part intended for the carburation is not a tiny part because the heating in fuel oil disappears and the consumption remained stable ...

Electric hybrids is another debate that has nothing to do here because GNR is not for them.
If you want as an ecological smoke screen they look good there too when we take off our taliban blinkers to think of the ecological havoc they will have to do to supply all these cars with nuclear electricity and lithium batteries ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/10/11, 17:02

Christophe wrote:
That of Remundo who says that we choose (always) the most profitable solution?

No, much more widely: everything that has been written against the carbon tax, against the bonus / penalty on cars, and indeed, what is written here too ... Etc ...

I resume some details, to put in perspective, even if Macro has cleared:

- at the start of this story, there are engines, produced worldwide, used including on our tractors and other machines (there are a few large engine manufacturers and under the hoods, it looks the same)

- progress has made it possible to boost yields, via direct injection and other tricks (gas recirculation, management by probes, etc.) and to dramatically reduce polluting emissions ...

- at the price of a fuel which must be infinitely cleaner and pure otherwise, it seizes these jewels of engines ...

In other countries, the question does not arise: tractors, combines etc ... run on diesel (road).

The flow of the stations is such that the "renewal", cleanliness of scuves, summer / winter version, are questions that do not arise ...

- in France, farmers benefit from a zero-rating. Until then, this was done by refueling the tractor and equipment with boiler oil.

Today, this is no longer compatible with the "top" engines of tractors and other machines, pumping units ...

To keep the zero-rating anyway, we therefore created a new zero-rated diesel (it is colored to recognize it).

And the user must equip himself with a new station.

These are the facts.

The "conspiracy" shout at "the State which crams", while it maintains a tax niche !!! You have to do it anyway !!!

Note that there was no demonstration of farmers on this subject, for a very simple reason: there is infinitely more to gain with the maiontien of the zero-rating !!!! A tank is nothing next to it: http://www.beiser-se.com/Station-fuel-P ... -4986.html

[to locate the orders of magnitude: a new tractor is around 150 €]

It was necessary that it is "econology" which denounces this "scandal" ...

I rewrite it: an economic reasoning would be to ask the questions below:

a) in 2011, is it reasonable to maintain such a tax niche? So an agriculture dependent on fossil fuels ???

With the consequence of having to pay the real price of food products.

b) should technical progress be hindered by rendering modern engines unusable, even if it means keeping old smoking pots, at home (and only at home)?

The rest, building a society without profits, I leave to utopians. I will not retype, with my two fingers, the history of knowing whether communism was invented by literary or scientists!

By the way, this shows how difficult it is to change something in our country, if even "econologists" find fault with measures aimed at reducing polluting emissions!
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 03/10/11, 17:22

Macro wrote:You amalgamate everything ... We are talking about GNR which is a progres incontestable ecological compared to domestic fuel ... Each gram gained is already ca .... An agricultural engine or average TP is 120cv which quickly booze 100 to 150litres for a day of work ...

Apparently not very ecological desulfurization:
However, the new production standards which impose the desulfurization of diesel emit a lot of CO2. The Diesel must be treated with hydrogen to capture the sulfur molecules. This same hydrogen is produced from the hydrolysis of methane, which releases CO2 into the atmosphere during its production.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moteur_Diesel

When the electric car in town, it is still better than a thermal in town which travels 10/15 kms per day cold engine therefore polluting.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/10/11, 17:43

What is better ... Reject CO2 assimilated by photosynthesis for example or sulfur dioxide ...

As for the electric car .. Even if I embark on the experience I remain convinced that I am the perfect example of the dirty guy who will walk his dog so that he puts his shit on the sidewalk of the side street .. .

We have the pompom in France in nuclear power production ... When the lithium extraction for batteries even if the element is recyclable ... We can immediately announce an unprecedented ecological disaster for populations of south america for example ...

Namely, it takes 900 liters of water to obtain a kg of lithium. An electric car that can travel 100 km on board how many kg ???

Mine will carry around 200KG of batteries ...

: Shock:
0 x