Power Saver on the meter

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electricity savers

by I Citro » 15/11/10, 22:53

Always have written:what I like most about forumsis that whatever the "pros" say or write, whatever the tests carried out, the findings presented, in the end it is always the detractors who want to be right and to always be right, end up closing their conversations about sententious remarks, find that the price is not enough or too high and that in both cases we must be wary, or even better, you drink their knowledge with a jargon that they are the only ones to understand, but that makes them seem smart to their families.
That you remain hermetic to the knowledge of others and wish to indulge in ignorance, it is your right. :|
I come here to compare my meager knowledge with that of others. Very often, the basic "knowledge" used is at the college or high school level.
We only ask practical exercises of simple problems ... The rest is only reflection and calculation ... :P

Once started this kind of gymnastics, it can be applied in all areas. We are in a world where lies and dishonesty abound. Our way of thinking allows us to avoid many unnecessary expenses.

Ce forum is a beautiful brain training room ... I have progressed a lot there ... After having written a lot of nonsense. :?

You are free to do the same. :P
0 x