Employment in France

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Employment in France

by ThierrySan » 13/04/07, 13:01

At first, I wanted to put this subject in the subject Sarko, since it is under his government that it is done, he who is for equal opportunities, and that it is also thanks to them that we are there today ...
However, I prefer to create this new topic that will bring together (I hope) all the bullshit about employment in France, but also, the evolution of it with the policies that have been put in place up to today, but also future.

Thus, I wish to collect a maximum of opinion on the perception of the employment in France (of any type: framework, technician, operator, tec ...), but also on the practices which are part of the habits and customs of the micro -companies that are businesses.

Let go!! : Mrgreen: : Wink:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 13/04/07, 13:09

So, I start with a beautiful announcement that I saw on the Internet, on the site of the ANPE, using the following codes:
- I am looking for a job as a Technical Framework for Scientific Studies and Basic Research
(job trade code: 53121)
- I'm looking for offers in France

Offer Number 526591L Offer Updated 12 / 04 / 07

ENGINEER STUDY PHYSICAL MEASUREMENTS (IDFMTS82) H / F
(Business Code ROME 53121)

WITHIN THE TESTING CENTER OF PROPULERS WHOSE MISSION IS PROVIDED
TURE MEANS OF MEASUREMENT, YOU REALIZE STUDIAL STUDIES (DOMAIN
NE: PRESSURE MEASUREMENT, GAS AND SMOKE ANALYSIS, TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
RE AND HYGROMETRY) AND OFFER SOLUTIONS.

Consult the specific skills required

Workplace 91 - ORSAY

Contract type CONTRACT WITH TERM DETERMINED OF 12 MONTH

Nature of offer CONTRACT OF WORK

Experience BEGINNER ACCEPTS CDD 1 Y RENEWABLE 4 TIME

Training and knowledge DIPL. VIN. BAC + 5 PHYSICAL DEMAND (E)
* HAVE BETWEEN 18 AND LESS THAN 26 YEARS *

other knowledge

Qualification Framework

Indicative salary 840.60 E BRUT * MILITARY STATUS *

Weekly Duration
35H00 HEBDO NOURRI AND LOGE UNDER RESERVE

Moves

Size of company 5000 EMPLOYEES AND MORE

Sector of activity ADMINISTRAT. GENERAL PUBLIC

If you are interested in this offer, please send by mail or by mail a CV and a letter of motivation, specifying the number of the offer to:
Specialized Unit
ANPE SPACE FRAMES PARIS GARE DE LYON
8 / 16 VAN GOGH STREET
75012 PARIS 12E ARRONDISSEMENT
esp.cadres-garelyon@anpe.fr
UNDER REFERENCE 18GV / ING STUDY PHYS

I leave it rough formwork, like that, you will see for yourself the difficulties to decrypt some offers sometimes ... This one is very simple to decipher nonetheless!
On the same codes, you will find at least 8 having the same characteristics, on the whole France.

You will understand that after all the criticism that we hear on this type of post, we could not overlook an example in good and due form ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 13/04/07, 16:10

Hello
to pass said plomes : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

that's what I do in three days of black : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

and protecting the planet in more : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

you understand why some (including me) sort of the system : Cry:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 13/04/07, 18:28

This does not mean that I will go to the dark side of the force! : Mrgreen:
Especially, that to do what you do, you have to have potential customers ... and without being caught by the IRS or the URSSAF! : Wink:

In addition, one could ask the question if black is a "killer" or is it a way to have access to certain services for the poorest ?! It is debatable ... We would have to determine who benefits the most ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 13/04/07, 18:40

ThierrySan wrote: you have to have potential customers ... and without being caught by the tax authorities or the URSSAF !! : Wink:
In addition, one could ask the question if black is a "killer" or is it a way to have access to certain services for the poorest ?! It is debatable ... We would have to determine who benefits the most ...

Hello

3 customers a month are enough for me.

When to be squeezed by the urssaf or the fisc, based on the principle that we do not mow an egg, that I have nothing (I do not even have safety); they will not make me a 2th bullet hole.

Like prostitution, which avoids many rapes, I think the black can regulate a company that goes on the head allowing to eat without looting : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

who benefits? Well, as for the big ones !!!!!

@+ : Evil:
0 x

frog
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by frog » 13/04/07, 19:02

I will not meet Zac's working conditions, but on the miserable pay of the job with a physics engineer.

This is a classic situation, but you also have to know how to read between the lines. This kind of position is in fact a kind of one-year internship in a company where the company tests the new framework and makes him register the corporate culture in a position where he will "turn" a lot internally within the departments.

Unfortunately, over the past decade, the number of ads of this type has multiplied.
0 x
frog
zac

by zac » 13/04/07, 19:09

Hello

if there were still jobs paid desperately, I could not have taken the "bis" method
but 40h employee for the price of rent, and craftsman double the hour for no more : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

@+
0 x

camel1

by camel1 » 13/04/07, 19:43

Hello buddies!

zac wrote:Hello

if there were still jobs paid desperately, I could not have taken the "bis" method
but 40h employee for the price of rent, and craftsman double the hour for no more : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

@+

+1 : Cheesy:

Working "normally" under current conditions is a survival training ... it is an institutionalized jerk ...

The black may not be THE solution, but in any case, it is a solution that helps out well, and allows to live honestly, without stealing anyone.
And for the moralizers, who claim that we escape the tax, I would answer that we pay anyway, since we pay VAT and other TIPP on the products we buy ...

And it is true that the "work value" takes a hell of a blow when it is no longer paid at a height that allows you to live normally (without saying in opulence).

With the "cheap" policy, the poor buy the "cheap" products made by even poorer people on the other side of the world, with whom they compete.

If we push this reasoning to the end, we end up in a society where the poor are more and more numerous, and where they can less and less consume these mass-produced products. At the exit, the rich will end up with a big pile of cash ... which will serve them for nothing, the economy will be prosperous only for itself, as would say André, a real whiting biting his tail ... : Cheesy:

The only way out for us, another way of working and sharing, far from the "values" of capitalist dogma.

This is what we put in place, at home, and elsewhere in France (and surely elsewhere in the world)

We, we have mounted an entrePOTE, go and see how it's going :D :
http://www.entrepote.org/

Do not miss the charter, it's worth the detour :D

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...